Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Why not Metal Gear Failure The Dumb Zombie Game, that would make sense? (And I want to try it out :()

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I do hope Hitman 2 goes up free on there before 3 comes out.

Stickman
Feb 1, 2004

njsykora posted:

Starlink isn't a bad game at all, but you can probably find the Switch version for under $10 in a clearance bin near you and then you also get a cool Arwing toy.

The digital edition includes a lot more option than the single-box physical edition, though.

But on the other other hand, no Arwing for PC...

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

njsykora posted:

Starlink isn't a bad game at all, but you can probably find the Switch version for under $10 in a clearance bin near you and then you also get a cool Arwing toy.

5 Below near me had them for Xbox one. So I'm getting that from Santa, my son's getting the switch version, and I guess I'm just getting the computer version for funzies. Also dollar tree has a lot of the figures, weapons, and ships around here.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

elf help book posted:

Right?! I got low key obsessed with the 2016 Hitman after we got that one for free; so much so that I've been considering buying Hitman 2. Even though that list is almost definitely fake I still feel like I should wait until January to make any moves

OTOH Hitman 3's right around the corner...

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Kennel posted:

Yeah, not gonna happen. Those are all (old) AAA games from big studios. There might be a couple, but last year all of them were indie hits.
Horizon came out for PC this year.

Also they spelled "Dawn" wrong. And it's Monster Hunter World", not "Worlds"

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

njsykora posted:

It's also the best Star Fox game in recent years. Never bother with the other pilots. And if you really want, you can get the MOAR STARFOX dlc too.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

DoubleNegative posted:

My friend sent me this. No idea if it's legit or not, though. Seems almost like a wishlist.

i believe maybe one or two of these, mostly Andromeda

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Mgs v was like 5 bucks in the black friday sale on steam so I could almost believe that one. Tbh tho I didn't even know it was on epic lol

Horizon zero down lol

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Throw in Iceborne and it’s a deal, Tim.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004
Might as well put Star Citizen on that list. That's how unlikely it is.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

The ones I can believe:
MGSV
Geraldo 3: Wild Hunt
Mass Effect: A
Hitman 2

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Scrap Garden is the next Indiegala Freebie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhjUoE7iozI

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

In any case building a pc for the first time in a while is turning out great, you're practically drowned in free or dirt cheap games nowadays. Actually looking forward to the epic store thing, I've gotten so many high quality games from there already it's ridiculous.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

njsykora posted:

At one point Amazon basically gave the Arwing bundle away for free/paid you to clear out their backstock.

Though I'm terrible at actually getting around to playing anything on my Switch so I'll probably end up loading up the PC version first lol.

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair got added to Prime Gaming. It says it's been available since 12/11, but I didn't see it until today:

https://gaming.amazon.com/home?ingress=twch

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FanaticalMilk posted:

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair got added to Prime Gaming. It says it's been available since 12/11, but I didn't see it until today:

Thanks

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Yeah, Epic gave away a lot of good games last Christmas but they were almost all indies. IIRC Shadow Tactics and The Talos Principle were the big standouts.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Prison Architect is free on GOG for 72 hours... if you're signed up for their newsletter.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Apparently I already own it, so https://www.gog.com/redeem/A38D6-5A81E-C2BDE-85EB6

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Danke!

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Whoa this guy didn't have to give up his email address!!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

FanaticalMilk posted:

It's on game pass too. I like it but wow the character designs are awful

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

elf help book posted:

Yeah, I've been playing the Legacy levels on 2 and I am lowkey hoping Season 2 is a freebie on Epic with Hitman 3's release. Since 3 is supposed to keep your progress from 2 I am assuming the whole thingie is tied to my IOI account.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Ah, guess I own it too, here's a freebie link for Prison Architect as well:

https://www.gog.com/redeem/89943-C68CC-2EC78-72337

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Some free DLC for PA - https://www.gog.com/game/prison_architect_cleared_for_transfer

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Horizon Zero Dawn just came out for PC a few months ago

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
They've made the fake list look fancier I guess.

Braking Gnus
Oct 13, 2012
And corrected one of the mistakes. But not the Monster Hunter World one. Odd choice, but I respect the dedication.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
My uncle works at Epic and sent me this list of games

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Bethesda is totally gonna give away Fallout 4 when there's like 2 years at least until the next Elder Scrolls game and everyone loving hates Fallout '76.

CDProjekt is gonna give away Witcher 3 when it can still move copies and the backlash from Cyberpunk is strong enough a bunch of people who were probably gonna buy it before Christmas probably won't now, on a service that's a direct competitor.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

my uncle tim who works at epic said they're going to give away 20,000,000 free vbucks

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

lol

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

There's a different leak that says the first game tomorrow will be Cities Skylines. That's much more believable, even if the source is also a random tweet signal boosted by youtube and lovely gaming "news" sites fishing for clicks.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
noted industry insider, seizure salad, writes..

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Cojawfee posted:

My uncle works at Epic and sent me this list of games

this is fantastic

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
I would be into Steely Dan's Wild Ride iykwim

cage-free egghead