Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Full confession. Every morning I type in genshin impact fast delivery day x where x is the day of the event into you tube. Even then I sometimes screw it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

That one was pretty easy if you have the pay to win option of having Mona and two anemo.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

MarcusSA posted:

You can’t glide though?

You can sprint but not gliding no damage.

we're probably thinking of different ones, the one in my mind's eye is the one by the waterfall.

the guyun stone forest i do remember: i went to the nearest teleporter and just ran past the hilichurls that spawn only for this quest, but i cut across the water before i reached the second group that spawns every day. i would've JUST ran out of stamina but i ate the food that gives you 60 instantly and made it. i wanna say i had time somewhere, hmm, in the low teens left to spare?

sprinting in water also doesn't count as sprinting lol

Batigh
Dec 21, 2009

MarcusSA posted:

How TF are you finishing the Wanmin Fresh one today with 30-40 seconds left? Like freezing the water with K takes 5 seconds each time and if you try and sprint swim you run out of stamina.

I’m following the best route but I’m still running out of time with it.

I walked with Ninguang from the northern Guyun teleporter (forgetting we're allowed to sprint), kept to walkable land, and just made it. Then felt a little silly. Had to zigzag through a lot of hilichurl crossfire, though.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
I had a suspicion but now I am certain that there's an awful lot of people who are actually really bad at this game lol

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MarcusSA posted:

How TF are you finishing the Wanmin Fresh one today with 30-40 seconds left? Like freezing the water with K takes 5 seconds each time and if you try and sprint swim you run out of stamina.

I used Kaeya until 60 seconds, then sprint-swam. Doubt it was 40 seconds, but 20 - 30 sounds like a margin I had, I believe.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

MarcusSA posted:

Sticky Honey Roast + Northern Smoked Chicken when the tank is almost empty. I do have max stamina tho.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
if u have beidou her talent reduces swimming stam cost

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Glazius posted:

Sticky Honey Roast + Northern Smoked Chicken when the tank is almost empty. I do have max stamina tho.

Yeah I had to use a roast. Only had 4 seconds left though.

Didnt know about Bid that would have been easier lol

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
If you don’t sprint you can swim, farther, guys

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

2x Anemo characters, a sprint-stam reduction character, and optionally either glide-stam reduction or swim-stam reduction. Your runner should be an adult-scale character. If you really have to you can just pop a +stam food too, which is what I did for the stone forest delivery today.

Think my remaining times today were 47s/21s/30s. Yesterday was all 45s+. This is an incredibly easy event if you're paying attention at all. The waterfall and stormterror deliveries today were hilarious, glad they seem to be having fun with NPC placement.

The solution to almost all of them is "warp to the second-closest point, then either run along an edge or jump off a cliff and plunge attack."

Hazdoc posted:

I had a suspicion but now I am certain that there's an awful lot of people who are actually really bad at this game lol
Makes for free laughs at least.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

UltraRed posted:

If you don’t sprint you can swim, farther, guys

yeah but you gotta sprint-swim to make it in time if you aren't making an ice bridge. it's all limited to this specific scenario only :v:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

another 1.2 info post dropped with a bit more details on some stuff

https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/7398

dogsicle fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Dec 17, 2020

Wang
Apr 10, 2003

dance dance ferret revolution

If you're having a tough time and have Monstadt rep up enough use a temp teleporter.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
I need to grind out some fireflies for that LOL

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
5th Razor pull from the banner :shepface:

For the record:
  • Xinyans: 9
  • Razors: 5
  • Zhonglis: 3
  • Qiqis: 1
  • Fischls: 1
  • 4* weapons: 5

• Chongyuns: 0

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I get a 404

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

idk why it like, double-pasted and parsed as if it was one link lol. fixed

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Just realized I’m limited by insignia’s to ascend Childe. He needs 16 green.I have 0 green and 2 grey. Fml

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

gandlethorpe posted:

For the record:
  • Xinyans: 9
  • Razors: 5
  • Zhonglis: 3
  • Qiqis: 1
  • Fischls: 1
  • 4* weapons: 5

• Chongyuns: 0

I feel slightly amazed that you've pulled four 5*s and no Chong. Bravo.

dogsicle posted:

Main thing that I hadn't seen yet in this link is that the treasure compasses don't work on dragonspine.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

Indecisive posted:

why are people getting hit by an electro stone in the stormterror delivery, you can literally fly directly to the NPC with zero obstacles from the stormterror domain portal
Also Amber can shoot electro crystals at ranges where they can't zap you. The fact they design so many Pyro puzzles around Amber specifically makes sense but is also extremely funny.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

dogsicle posted:

Pages that require you to reorient your device are the new “best viewed in different resolution” of the 2020’s.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

gandlethorpe posted:

drat i jealous i could definitely use some razors. hard luck on all those extra xinyans though

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgnqSKptayI

All these new 5* boys are big himbos.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

MarcusSA posted:

Are you guys talking about the third delivery today where you deliver it to the guy near the earth cube? I did not need to swim at all, just run from the nearby teleporter and I made it to the guy with ~45 seconds left. The islands look far apart on the map, but they have connecting sandbars.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Dec 17, 2020

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Stop making me want this doofus. I'm supposed to be hoarding gems for cocogoat :smith:

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

Ibblebibble posted:

big himbos.

I did not care before but now I want him.

Bloody Emissary
Mar 31, 2014

Powawa~n

dogsicle posted:

another 1.2 info post dropped with a bit more details on some stuff

Oh no, I remember that cryo-rock in the seventh picture. :stonk: It was one of the reasons that the Trails in Tianqiu quest was so drat hard.

:allears:

Poor unfinished geovishap.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

UltraRed posted:

Just realized I’m limited by insignia’s to ascend Childe. He needs 16 green.I have 0 green and 2 grey. Fml

Gotta start hunting Fatui.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I for some reason decided to do a bunch of pulls to get Xinyan, even though she seems objectively pretty bad, I just love her design. I ended up with three razors, three chongs, got Mona to C1, and got my Xiangliang to her constellation that makes Pyronado last way longer.

So I guess overall it went well since I'm not excited for Albedo or Ganyu. As a Venti and Fischl haver, I just don't need another archer even if I do think Ganyu is adorable.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

PringleCreamEgg posted:

I for some reason decided to do a bunch of pulls to get Xinyan, even though she seems objectively pretty bad, I just love her design. I ended up with three razors, three chongs, got Mona to C1, and got my Xiangliang to her constellation that makes Pyronado last way longer.

So I guess overall it went well since I'm not excited for Albedo or Ganyu. As a Venti and Fischl haver, I just don't need another archer even if I do think Ganyu is adorable.

Xinyan is great

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Some Numbers posted:

Gotta start hunting Fatui.

The upside is there's a bunch bunched up in places, so bring a cryo for the hammer bros and a pyro for the ice dudes and just carve your way through them.

The other upside is that, at least for me, they seem to drop their blue badges pretty frequently and their green ones even moreso. Makes for easy farming for ascensions and talents.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

That offkey rendition of the Liyue battle theme. :allears:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i've got a pretty nice set (2pc Chivalry/Noblesse, phys cup, Fav GS) ready for Xinyan just needing more investment, but it makes me uneasy to suddenly invest in a character i've barely used without them having shown strong performance to make it feel worthwhile. and then there's talents...

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Never heard the term himbo before, lol.

These videos certainly do have a way of making me want something I didn't think I did.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

UltraRed posted:

:unsmigghh:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
lol that was the first time i ever got exp from wei after he fell off a cliff. i was the only one in my party get it, too!

pro tip if he goes over then do a falling attack asap

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

Sounds like Yu Narukami

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Geotwink's skill page is up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

interesting bit i don't think was shown in the skill page, but aside from Albedo's skill looking to generate 1 geo particle on blossom hits (once every 2s), when hitting an enemy with an aura element it appears to also generate a particle of that element

https://twitter.com/Genshin_7/status/1339425184315367430?s=19

if you're using him as an off-field support this could be easy enough to abuse that he makes a decent little battery for some teams, though constant nullification of reactions is still a big issue