Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

petit choux posted:

Don't ever call a Thaddeus "Tad" whatever you do. Especially when he's a lawyer with lots of marble and poo poo in his office.

I'll call them anything I want if they have poo poo in their office. I don't know if that's a power move or why but I don't respect it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

oxsnard posted:

cspam needs a horny thread

didnt one guy make a thread for an antifa erotic novella

what happened about that. i never read it.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Spaced God posted:

i got a job offer goons!!!!!!

lol what a self own.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol that it took until now for the Europa crowd to suggest Trump is Caesar

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
C-SPAM > TRUMP: Tell them Rudy sent you!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Gazpacho posted:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

The Ape of Naples posted:

Call him Stephen with a "ph"

steefin

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
1000 years from now..."My wife needs to get a Trump section"

Skrode
May 9, 2018

VideoKid posted:

at work we had a new guy who’s name was Steven but he goes by Tom and he gets very mad when people don’t call him that automatically. Because Tom is such a common nickname for Steven.

Picturing this guy's name tag angrily scribbled out, TOM scrawled on top with a sharpie

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Spaced God posted:

i got a job offer goons!!!!!!

goongrats

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

MiraMax had a satellite office in Italy. If you examine Italy's age of consent laws, you'll understand why.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VideoKid posted:

at work we had a new guy who’s name was Steven but he goes by Tom and he gets very mad when people don’t call him that automatically. Because Tom is such a common nickname for Steven.

Wait, call him Thomas

xient
Oct 21, 2020

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Guys can we slow down with the Firefly is bad takes? I'm trying to make a list of everyone who says that Firefly is bad so I can send out your Very Cool Person awards, but its hard to keep up! Don't you want recognition?? How else will other people know you're a Very Cool Person??

shhh... let people hate things

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
anyone else feeel like cumshitter is this guy from phoenix wright?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Zokari posted:

yeah ur gonna need like a dozen more at least

They may grow up smaller than previous generations but being more numerous helps secure the existence of your people and a future for short people everywhere.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1339628942605438976
Whose this?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Skrode posted:

Picturing this guy's name tag angrily scribbled out, TOM scrawled on top with a sharpie

He screamed at me for like 15 minutes because his email was set up as “slastname@company.com” and he wanted me to change it to “tlastname@company.com” I just kept telling him
that the payroll department has nothing to do with that and to contact IT.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I'm high at work

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Nonsense posted:

Backstabbed by everyone in the end? I mean it's happening right now. So they aren't wrong.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Michael regan

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Gazpacho posted:

Lol

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just looked up a picture of Harry Reid after all that talk and yowza. Hubba hubba

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

a helpful bear posted:

I'm high at work
hell yeah

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

a helpful bear posted:

I'm high at work

same, except i'm not at work

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Regan = rain = storm is coming!!!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Biden thought Ronald was still around

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Does the EPA chief have the power to reverse Trump's changes like the gas standards they tried to gently caress with but all of the automakers continued to just follow california's guidelines lol

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda
Rudy sent me. Where’s my loving silver?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Nonsense posted:

So in the absence of any revolutionary thinking we get I got my rear end in a top hat bleached for this?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

many moons ago when I worked retail (borders :rip:) i got high before work. I absolutely hated it, I was just paranoid the entire time. props to anybody that can do it and maintain

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

smarxist posted:

same, except i'm not at work

:hmmyes:

xient
Oct 21, 2020
inconsequential things, anyway. i'm a lover

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Nonsense posted:

Does the EPA chief have the power to reverse Trump's changes like the gas standards they tried to gently caress with but all of the automakers continued to just follow california's guidelines lol

Yeah why wouldn't he?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lawman 0 posted:

Yeah why wouldn't he?

cos trump signed executive orders or something and that guy is just a chief

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Uranium posted:

"Pompey the so-called Great wanted a triumph for his fraud second victory over Hispania. I said no!"

look it's one legion okay? By the way, the Rubicon? They were making it up to be this big thing, 'you cannot cross the rubicon with an army' have you seen it folks? It's a puddle, you can't even really tell you've crossed it even, I mean the only way you know you're out of gallia cisalpina there is that you walk into Rimini, so I don't think the senate really gets around much outside Rome. But we'll see what happens, won't we folks? I mean it's a roll of the dice really, These losers in the senate expect me to just leave all these big beautiful legions, and we love our troops folks, we really do, don't we love the troops? They're wonderful, but these old guys in Rome, i call them the sleepy senate, you'd never believe how low energy they are, especially Cato, right? I call him Mister Serious, Mister Serious Cato, but that sister of his is a beautiful woman, she really is, and Serious knows that, so I can't be too hard on him, anyway, they wanted me to come back alone, and believe me, I wouldn't have any trouble handling walking back to Rome myself but think about it folks, we take care of all of Gaul up there and then they just want me to leave the troops at the river after all we did for the big beautiful republic, so I brought back just the one legion, you know, to give them a heroes welcome at the gates because really Rome wasn't doing so hot when I left but now I come back from winning Gaul, they said it Gaul could never be pacified, but maybe they just weren't as good as me, you know? They had to beg and plead with brennus, tears in their eyes, to spare Rome but now I come back and they're saying "magna roma" again and i don't think anyone was saying that before, but they didn't bring vercingetorix back from alesia, nobody builds a wall like I do but they don't tell you i built two walls, they thought one wall was enough but I knew this vercingetorix was a tough guy, really big with the gauls and I said "we need another wall to be sure, he's a big guy around here and we should do two walls" so we did two walls and now he's a prisoner, but they won't let me bring the troops home even though I made rome great again and we won in gaul and we won in iberia and we won in brittania and now they say we can't win in rome, folks do you think we should go win in rome, yeah I think we deserve to win in rome so why the hell not, like I said let's just roll the dice and see what happens

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Kyle Griffin

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Anyone else keep getting this when using Twitter?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
where my GODDAMN MONEY YOU gently caress

RUDY SENT ME

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

liddle marcus antonius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Anyone else keep getting this when using Twitter?

Twitter Report function in a nutshell.