Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

biosterous posted:

good morning byob hi i like you!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

I have had a somber and unwell time recently, which has been temporarily abated by a stupid horse
https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-horse-barn-tango/

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

Bingo Bango

g'mungo! having an extremely byob morning at work playing bingo over zoom with a Dutch coworker dressed as a Christmas tree. the prize? figurines of farmers kissing

Escape From Noise

Bingo Bango posted:

g'mungo! having an extremely byob morning at work playing bingo over zoom with a Dutch coworker dressed as a Christmas tree. the prize? figurines of farmers kissing

Farmers Only?

Escape From Noise

I am watching the 2008 film Doomsday. It's really bad and somehow has Bob Hoskins.

B33rChiller

Bingo Bango posted:

boerensmoochen?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Had a dream about talkin poo poo so now I have to only talk sugar and spice today. I think I'm going to relax today and do nothing and play video games since I was up until 5:00 last night by mistake doing work, and I'm finished with grading.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

This movie is trying really really hard

Prof. Crocodile

xcheopis posted:

I have had a somber and unwell time recently, which has been temporarily abated by a stupid horse
https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-horse-barn-tango/

I haven't seen you around as much recently, but I thought it was just the normal December business. I hope you are joyous and well soon.

Also loving Tango the horse. Is it my spirit animal? It may be too early to say, but it's definitely possible.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

Had a dream about talkin poo poo so now I have to only talk sugar and spice today. I think I'm going to relax today and do nothing and play video games since I was up until 5:00 last night by mistake doing work, and I'm finished with grading.

I also stayed up working and it was a mistake because I'm at the office and these friggin people expect me to work TODAY, too?! What a bunch of pinecones.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also they want me to mentor someone?! Do I look like a gd role model to you people?! I ACCIDENTALLY got this job and I'm bad at it, guess I'll just keep failing upward!!!!

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

Also they want me to mentor someone?! Do I look like a gd role model to you people?! I ACCIDENTALLY got this job and I'm bad at it, guess I'll just keep failing upward!!!!

From the sounds of if you're too good for them

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

From the sounds of if you're too good for them

Thinkin bout becoming a Thought Leader on Twitter

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

More like Thot Leader amirite

Ok back to self owning at work instead of online

How Wonderful!

My big plan for today is to make cream biscuits and then look around to see what kinds of cheese we have and possibly make mac and cheese tonight.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Kief Richards posted:

I see a job in government in your future....

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

How Wonderful! posted:

My big plan for today is to make cream biscuits and then look around to see what kinds of cheese we have and possibly make mac and cheese tonight.

I have never made cream biscuits but a friend swears it is the easiest and best way to make biscuits

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

keep forgetting that i must post

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

I :feart: BYOB.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hi I was told to post

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

I'm not posting

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Glutes Are Great posted:

I'm not posting

Fine then I'm not either

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I never post

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Posting is prohibited :hai:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Rarity posted:

:haibrower:

Escape From Noise

Posting is a slippery slope into engagement

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

go ahead. post. make my day

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

do meta-posts about posting even count as posts :thunk:

more falafel please

forums poster

Rarity posted:

master shake told me that posting is forbidden

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

One time I posted and then everyone in my posting class laughed at me. I looked down, and I was posting naked and everyone could see. Then my posting teacher made me stand up from my desk and told me to go to the posting principal's office and I got sent to posting detention for posting eternity.

Bingo Bango

yes, it was very specifically farmers. the nice thing was that you could choose between two lady farmers or two dude farmers. i got nothing except the warmth of holiday spirit

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hello

B33rChiller

Kief Richards posted:

One time I posted and then everyone in my posting class laughed at me. I looked down, and I was posting naked and everyone could see. Then my posting teacher made me stand up from my desk and told me to go to the posting principal's office and I got sent to posting detention for posting eternity.

It's nice to see posting school's changed since the bad old days. These days, ain't nobody complaining 'bout my nude posting.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
How Wonderful!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I have never made cream biscuits but a friend swears it is the easiest and best way to make biscuits

They're so so so easy. Easier than just getting Pillsbury biscuits and much tastier. Here's a J. Kenji Lopez-Alt video explaining the process, and as a bonus you can watch the second half of the video and also learn about white gravy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoFkDmTm2uc

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*slams fist on table* SPLIT YOUR loving BISCUITS, KENJI, FOR GODS' SAKES.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I went to the post office and they wanted me to pay like $15 to post. I said "PSHAW! I'm going back to byob, there's a guy there with a Kangaroo Jack poster on the wall and I have a Kangaroo Jack sig" and they said "Kangawhat now?" Surely they know what a Kangaroo is right? Also $15? They trippin.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Goons Are Gifts

Perfume talk, I just found some that costs 60 Euro and now I'm thinking about who would spend this kind of money on it? Is anyone here in the perfume game?

alnilam

Kief Richards posted:

That's why your voice is autotuned now, I learned this from Adventure Time almost a decade ago

My god has it really been a decade since AT season 1

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Glutes Are Great posted:

Perfume talk, I just found some that costs 60 Euro and now I'm thinking about who would spend this kind of money on it? Is anyone here in the perfume game?

scents can be pricey but a good bottle of teh 'eau de toilette' can last a very long time and bring friends and loved ones joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

*takes a humongous whiff of the toilet* tres chic