Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

alnilam posted:

My god has it really been a decade since AT season 1

p sure i first heard of adventure time in a tyler, the creator song when odd future was still like in high school so yeah, probably

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Posting naked is the only way to post imo

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

Posting naked is the only way to post imo

Oh god, oh no I'm told this is no longer socially acceptable, I'm so sorry everyone

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

B33rChiller

over here, just postin' nudes

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
Super late to yarn-craft-chat, but if you're looking to fully embrace your inner grandma, I can't recommend crocheting doilies enough. They are legit one of my favorite things to make and then give away to the mothers of friends because I don't need them sitting around my house making it harder to dust.
I've always found crocheting from a ring way easier than starting from a row of stitches and something about the symmetrical nature of the finished product is so pleasing to me aesthetically.
Gotta get back on my snowflake ornament (read: tiny doilies on hooks) grind once I'm done with some of my other half finished craft projects.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gently caress yes doilies. My favorite things in the world to crochet are those dumb pineapples and birds. I have so many crocheted bird doilies.

Does anyone under the age of 60, other than me, still use doilies and dresser scarves?

B33rChiller

Kief Richards posted:

gently caress yes doilies. My favorite things in the world to crochet are those dumb pineapples and birds. I have so many crocheted bird doilies.

Does anyone under the age of 60, other than me, still use doilies and dresser scarves?

dresser scarves yes, but I didn't know they had a name until now

Dr. Honked posted:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I survived the work Xmas Zoom party and the 'fun' contained within

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

xcheopis posted:

I have had a somber and unwell time recently, which has been temporarily abated by a stupid horse
https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-horse-barn-tango/

:glomp: hope it gets better soon fren, was wonderin where u at

xcheopis

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I haven't seen you around as much recently, but I thought it was just the normal December business. I hope you are joyous and well soon.

Also loving Tango the horse. Is it my spirit animal? It may be too early to say, but it's definitely possible.

Slush Garbo posted:

:glomp: hope it gets better soon fren, was wonderin where u at

I'm still in "everything is terrible forever" mode and also some work stuff is obnoxious and irritating. Posting and conversations become a chore when I'm like this, so I just avoid everything.

Would love to be able to just lie down in the path and nap. Tango has his priorities straight!

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

biosterous

because we can't do our usual work xmas lunch of going to a decent nearby italian restaurant, boss is ordering us thai food, and honestly i think we're coming out ahead in this case

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

LFG wanna smoke we'd, chill out maxxin relaxxin all cool, must be 21+ and able to buy beer

SIDS Vicious

an old co-worker asked if I could paint her dogs for her and I've never done anything but faces vut she seems to really love it, I think it turned put pretty good as well

xcheopis

Sid Vicious posted:

an old co-worker asked if I could paint her dogs for her and I've never done anything but faces vut she seems to really love it, I think it turned put pretty good as well

You're progressing so well!

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
after a long day of shoveling snow I took a hot shower, put on my favorite jammies and prepared a nice hot bowl of tomato soup while I watch tv. I haven't felt this comfy since Wednesday

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sid Vicious posted:

This is so well done. Holy gently caress, Sid, this is a wild ride to watch you develop as an artist. Well done.

Escape From Noise

Sid Vicious posted:

Some good dogs!

I was woken up today by the delivery guy bringing me the bottle of coconut arrack I ordered. I threw off the blankets and kept outta bed in one swift movement and even got pants on pretty quick! Now I have coconut arrack but no mulled cider atm!

Heather Papps

hello friend

hello friends I drove a bunch of hours today and now I'm watching golf with my dad. will have to wait to do some nude posting

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

Kief Richards posted:

chill out maxxin relaxxin all cool,

I have to confess a mashup my brain made up years ago that has been stuck in my head ever since, gorillaz vs fresh prince

Finally someone let me outta my cage
On a playground is where I spent most of my days

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

alnilam posted:

I have to confess a mashup my brain made up years ago that has been stuck in my head ever since, gorillaz vs fresh prince

Hahaha this works really well.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

alnilam posted:

I got u fam

alnilam

i'm going to sue for preëmptive / unwitting plagiarism from my secret brain thoughts!!

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

I'm probably still going to get fried chicken for Christmas here, but not from KFC. Probably the grocery store or Family Mart. Sadly the only Popeyes locations in Japan are on the army bases. Because everyone knows Popeyes>KFC

Leonyth
Current train of thought: Oh, it's suddenly started raining, that's nice.
> Wait, that rain is awfully loud
> Was that a flash I saw?
> (Looks outside) Ooh it's a full on hailstorm. Explains all of that.

B33rChiller

watching a youtube video essay about crappy jobs and the protestant work ethic, while playing a dumb clicker game and heard a line that cracked me up, "Founded by 16th century hustle culture influencer Martin Luther"

Dr. Honked posted:

Escape From Noise

I really miss when the only Christmas music you'd hear here was that Mariah Carey song and that Wham song a little too often.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

whoadeloadelayheehooo

City of Glompton

xcheopis posted:

I'm still in "everything is terrible forever" mode and also some work stuff is obnoxious and irritating. Posting and conversations become a chore when I'm like this, so I just avoid everything.

Would love to be able to just lie down in the path and nap. Tango has his priorities straight!

hello are you me?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Good morning and welcome to TOOTH HELL. I'm suffering but I also have less pain than yesterday so I'm less suffering! We'll see how today goes.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm trying to get my poo poo together enough to go talk about Sam Jayne in PHIZ but I loving can't yet, I'm too sad.

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

Good morning and welcome to TOOTH HELL. I'm suffering but I also have less pain than yesterday so I'm less suffering! We'll see how today goes.

I hope you get out of tooth hell soon!

Escape From Noise

I think I had a date? I'm not sure

Stoner Sloth

Munchables posted:

whoadeloadelayheehooo

hi munchables!

Leonyth posted:

Current train of thought: Oh, it's suddenly started raining, that's nice.
> Wait, that rain is awfully loud
> Was that a flash I saw?
> (Looks outside) Ooh it's a full on hailstorm. Explains all of that.

and leonyth!

also xcheopis and kief, hope you both feel better soon - sending positive and chill vibes

and the rest of you yobs - hope your day is going well!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

biosterous

last day of work until the new year :woop:

given how previous years have gone, i'll either have no real work to do, and get to read on my phone while burning archival dvds, or i'll have a million things to ship and just sorta zone out and do it all on autopilot while my brain relaxes. i'm happy with either one!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

congrats to bios, alas, this means ur posting work is just beginning :twisted:

Goons Are Gifts

Hello good morning it's not even 3pm and I already talked to five (5) government officials, including one ministerial secretary that was extremely nice and helpful and so insanely too nice and helpful that I am like 80% certain she was flirting with me

drat you Internet video calls and your ability to turn me sexy :argh:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Glutes Are Great posted:

You're always sexy bb ;-*

Jinh

Glutes Are Great posted:

Hello good morning it's not even 3pm and I already talked to five (5) government officials, including one ministerial secretary that was extremely nice and helpful and so insanely too nice and helpful that I am like 80% certain she was flirting with me

You are looking phenomenal today, it's no wonder

Goons Are Gifts

Oh, you, it's not even true, my hair has grown back by now but I still didn't get a haircut since, like, February

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Glutes Are Great posted:

The new username has made you irresistible.