Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Hey MRT, do you still have that Dark Order Night court vid? I tried looking for it on YouTube and got a handful of relevant results (like covers of the theme or Dark Order segments)

I assume it got removed due to copyright

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1298050991258992640

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Thanks because I also got some weird far right stuff as results, like Dinesh D'Souza

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Gotta update it to include Anna Jay.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I reported that video to twitter

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Lid posted:

I'm just shocked we were this close to having Super Dragon in WCW

never would have had PWG, 21c wrestling would be wildly different

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/Ryback/status/1339312871562330112

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Night Court is coming back

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The master of the feed me more strikes again

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm not a fan of the journey here but the destination is fine so let's do it.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Vince MechMahon posted:

I'm not a fan of the journey here but the destination is fine so let's do it.

Man, Ryback has moments of seeming fine and then he goes and weird-posts himself into my thinking he's a creep again.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
A CAW of Ryback will not be allowed in to a WWE event at some point.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Meanwhile in Kane world

https://twitter.com/KnoxvilleHoller/status/1339358773522165762

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I love the "unsurprisingly" in there.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I love that they tagged the wrong person

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ARMBAR A COP posted:

I love that they tagged the wrong person

Which is really weird because they tweet about Kane all the time.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Feeling pretty happy that Ryback isn't verified

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

It is correct and proper to think Mayor Glen is an utter poo poo for this.
But I can't help but think that if there is one person in the world who is justified in thinking masks suck poo poo it's Kane. I can't believe he actually wrestled 45 minutes in a full-body suit and the original Kane mask. I would never want to cover even a molecule of my face ever again after doing that. Once I regained consciousness.
(Again, please don't take this as me supporting Mayor Glen. He's still an rear end).

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

ChrisBTY posted:

But I can't help but think that if there is one person in the world who is justified in thinking masks suck poo poo it's Kane. I can't believe he actually wrestled 45 minutes in a full-body suit and the original Kane mask. I would never want to cover even a molecule of my face ever again after doing that. Once I regained consciousness.
(Again, please don't take this as me supporting Mayor Glen. He's still an rear end).

Yeah but if his huge crackpot rear end could wrestle in one his oafish constituency can throw one on for twenty minutes in a Wal Mart

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Karma Tornado posted:

Yeah but if his huge crackpot rear end could wrestle in one his oafish constituency can throw one on for twenty minutes in a Wal Mart

https://twitter.com/KingSerpentico/status/1280820138879705089?s=20

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

ChrisBTY posted:

it dosen't help that the mask they gave him was utter poo poo.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ChrisBTY posted:

Jushin Liger wrestled in a full body suit for his entire career and actually worked hard.

https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/1339603747471650821

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Liger bomb Kane into a dumpster

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/Myers_Wrestling/status/1339645643552382977

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

What's the story here?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Vince MechMahon posted:

What's the story here?

A lot of the Create A Pro trained wrestlers in AEW were booked in Beyond so some people are crediting Beyond with these wrestlers and I am sure it irks Brian to see Drew getting credit, so he went off on a relatively mild tweet. (There's probably Beyond tweets about everyone who has signed too, I'm sure it's not just this one tweet.)

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

MassRafTer posted:

A lot of the Create A Pro trained wrestlers in AEW were booked in Beyond so some people are crediting Beyond with these wrestlers and I am sure it irks Brian to see Drew getting credit, so he went off on a relatively mild tweet. (There's probably Beyond tweets about everyone who has signed too, I'm sure it's not just this one tweet.)

They’ve been putting out YouTube playlists of everyone who’s popped up in AEW, especially since YouTube monetization is it as far as revenue goes for them right now.

It’s nice that CAP is apparently going to be the Killer Kowalski of this generation of wrestlers.

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 17, 2020

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/wrestlelamia/status/1338161765989879811

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Which is hilarious given how much Kev HATES Jacques Rougeau

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Owens has already said Dinsmore (who put the New Mountie thing out there) was full of poo poo (who then immediately backpedaled and said obviously he was joking).

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the new mountie would have been better than what he's a"mountied" to

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

MassRafTer posted:

Jushin Liger wrestled in a full body suit for his entire career and actually worked hard.

https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/1339603747471650821

Kane is larger. Bigger bodies use more gas. I mean a ton of wrestlers use masks with no mouse/nose holes and I have no idea how but most of them are tiny.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Why does Kevin Owens hate Jacques Rougeau?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Jurassic Express is on Unrestricted today and Luchasaurus talked about how he can’t breathe through his nose in his current mask.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

Why does Kevin Owens hate Jacques Rougeau?

He trained at his school and Jacques didn’t want his trainees working for unrelated promotions so there was drama.

Edit: Oh and he bullshitted him about a WWE tryout at the same time I think. Might be conflating two different Kevin Owens beefs but I’m pretty sure that was the same incident.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Dec 17, 2020

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Jurassic Express is on Unrestricted today and Luchasaurus talked about how he can’t breathe through his nose in his current mask.

That sounds like a job for a new mask. Breathing is very important. Especially when engaging in strenuous physical activity.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ChrisBTY posted:

Kane is larger. Bigger bodies use more gas. I mean a ton of wrestlers use masks with no mouse/nose holes and I have no idea how but most of them are tiny.

I have a feeling it is harder to wrestle at a high pace for 30 minutes in a smaller body than lumber around a ring for 3 before lurching to the back to lecture on the evils of the age of consent.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

ChrisBTY posted:

That sounds like a job for a new mask. Breathing is very important. Especially when engaging in strenuous physical activity.

His next sentence was that they’re currently making it (not sure when they recorded.)

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

He trained at his school and Jacques didn’t want his trainees working for unrelated promotions so there was drama.

Edit: Oh and he bullshitted him about a WWE tryout at the same time I think. Might be conflating two different Kevin Owens beefs but I’m pretty sure that was the same incident.

He also tried to extract a cut of Kev's future earnings, I think its related to the tryout story. I think Kevin was supposed to give Jacques 20% if he got a deal out of the match, and Kevin balked. Kevin also thought the way Jacques treated a woman trainee was really gross, as apparently Jacques would loudly talk with his other trainees about "going to get some pussy" after training in front of her. I think Jacques gave some half assed excuse of trying to toughen her up and get her used to wrestling locker rooms by doing this but even if that's true it's not an acceptable way to do it, IMO.

stab can probably fill in anything I've missed here.

Personally I think Kevin's done okay considering how much he doesn't fit the typical WWE superstar mold. But he's great, and sometimes talent is bulletproof.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Dec 17, 2020

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Vince Russo campaigning to make Dave more popular.

https://twitter.com/Wrestlefactor/status/1339681623961321473

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

History Comes Inside! posted:

There's three reasons

1) rougeau trainees were only allowed to work rougeau shows. Kev knew it was a dead end so he asked to work indys (the one i work for for starters). Rougeau refused and told him he'd get a dark match, and if he refused he'd get nothing. He chose to leave and Rougeau made him person non grata. And the cut was 25% of his contract which is loving laffo as all hell (given Kevin's current contract that 25% is more than what Jacques earned in his WWF run lol)

2) rougeau was doing a benefit show during Kev's ROH days for a cause that is close to Kevin's heart (autism). He asked Rougeau to work the show for free, and Rougeau told him the card was full (wtf a free "name" and you turn it down?

3) Jacques is a giant rear end in a top hat, unlike his brother Ray who is an awesome dude to hang out with and talk, a real personable human being.

stab fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Dec 18, 2020