Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

I’m just asking for a YouTube link, I’ve never disputed it lmao
I gotchu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1L8x8Hifnk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
The trophy bots were the best part of 2020. Better than Gasly or Checo's wins

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

This is gross but it's nowhere near as hosed up as cutting pork with scissors into a cold pan

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

your friend wicka posted:

This is gross but it's nowhere near as hosed up as cutting pork with scissors into a cold pan
I don't know, I think the 15,000 calorie salad is a worse crime than cutting something wrong, but then I'm not American.
I'm guessing this is just a usual Wednesday.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Khablam posted:

I don't know, I think the 15,000 calorie salad is a worse crime than cutting something wrong, but then I'm not American.
I'm guessing this is just a usual Wednesday.

It's Saturday

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Say what you will about Simply Sara and American cooking in general but it at least presents as edible in contrast to British cooking

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNto-3DvDpw

This is Britain in a nutshell

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
I hate this thread right now. Please stop. Haha

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Tsaedje posted:

But that's not what's going on. It's someone choosing to assume that a terrible British youtube cook's clearly disgusting food is representative of all British food while refusing to acknowledge that all countries including their own have terrible youtube cooks making disgusting food and all it means is that bad cooks exist all over.

Huffing and puffing to squeeze out this post defending the e-honor of 89 different variants of grey mush that used to be real food and 97 slight alterations on dishes stolen from other cultures in the midst of murdering and enslaving them lol

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

That’s what I thought

Calling bullshit on you not knowing about this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdnQ0nO3AcY

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Fumble posted:

Calling bullshit on you not knowing about this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdnQ0nO3AcY

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

London lulls you into a false sense of security because of all the ethnic restaurants, but than you travel to the countryside and drat

The locals all know where the decent carvery is hidden, and let the tourists and middle classes eat in the pub that looks really really nice but is actually a overpriced Bass heritage pub so everything arrives frozen in a van and then reheated under a hot plate :colbert:

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Might have to revoke your elder status

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

I’m just asking for a YouTube link, I’ve never disputed it lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1L8x8Hifnk

Literally everything on this channel that I know you know about for a start

Beaten, and the fact that I was speaks for the fame of this famously lovely cook

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Look at Lewis's eyes when he hears Alonso's car. I know how he feels, I remember that sound at Silverstone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpulR1SJGgM

wholesome

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

learnincurve posted:

The locals all know where the decent carvery is hidden, and let the tourists and middle classes eat in the pub that looks really really nice but is actually a overpriced Bass heritage pub so everything arrives frozen in a van and then reheated under a hot plate :colbert:

Lol what hospitality, no wonder you all voted yourself into the hell dimension

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Phobeste posted:

Huffing and puffing to squeeze out this post defending the e-honor of 89 different variants of grey mush that used to be real food and 97 slight alterations on dishes stolen from other cultures in the midst of murdering and enslaving them lol

Thinking that the billionth iteration of 'all british food is awful' is a worthwhile post is equally tedious, op

I intend to make the thread borderline unreadable responding to each and every one until y'all get bored of making the same joke

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

It’s not a joke it’s a fact that British cooking is awful 🤷🏼‍♂️

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

the corona quid posted:

It’s not a joke it’s a fact that British cooking is awful 🤷🏼‍♂️

It isn't, but sure believe what you want 🤷🏼‍♂️

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
show some good british cooking

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’ve never seen any of those videos

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

learnincurve posted:

wow a carvery now that's what i'm talking about *begins to pile roast horse meat slop onto my plate *

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tsaedje posted:

I intend to make the thread borderline unreadable responding to each and every one until y'all get bored of making the same joke

Please find your own posting style

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

OhsH posted:

The quintessential British dish:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

your friend wicka posted:

Please find your own posting style

Thats always been his style

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Rich people are fleeing the English capital before it becomes illegal to leave it after midnight. The chevaline isn’t the problem.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

learnincurve posted:

Rich people are fleeing the English capital before it becomes illegal to leave it after midnight. The chevaline isn’t the problem.

???????

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
LC did you vote leave

ive found the best british resturaunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsZD_WnsKUw

OhsH fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Dec 19, 2020

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

learnincurve posted:

You can't put "decent" and "carvery" in the same goddamn sentence wtf LC

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I’ll be honest I was under the impression that carveries died out in the 90s.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

the corona quid posted:

I’ll be honest I was under the impression that carveries died out in the 90s.

yeah but england never got out of the 90s

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
id totally get wasted with marco pierre white and nigella

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
See this is why we never told you where the decent carveries are.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

OhsH posted:

There is plenty good britisch food, just none that they didn't conquer or colonize.

ja_raul
May 1, 2005
I'd take Nigella over Nicole Shizen any day of the week.
I'm going to pay closer attention to Ted Kravitz' this upcoming season and I'm going to miss Pink on the grid :(

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/neoliberal_dad/status/1340435792397787137

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I'm mad irl

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
i dont know whats worse: the burned steak or the diet jack and coke. i mean what the gently caress

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Zeta Acosta posted:

i dont know whats worse: the burned steak or the diet jack and coke. i mean what the gently caress

The $3000 bottle of scotch certainly hammers it home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I assume that’s Binotto’s Twitter?