Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Congrats on having your dissertation draft done that's a big deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

Rarity posted:

Oh god... you've all been infected... :stonk:

"But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. She had won the victory over herself. She loved Big Butts.”

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

more falafel please

forums poster

How Wonderful! posted:

I think GaG actually has a wonderful attitude towards butts. You either love em or you hate em but one thing's for sure, you're born with two of them and you're gonna have to make peace with the little ragamuffins one way or the other. Today I slept in until almost noon because I wrote the end of the conclusion of my dissertation last night and was completely conked out. I still probably have a ton of revising to do but it feels good to just kind of have such a big part of it done. Maybe fixin to make dumplings for lunch to celebrate.

this is an interesting semantic thing. do I have one butt or two?

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

more falafel please posted:

this is an interesting semantic thing. do I have one butt or two?

I would say that I have one butt, but two butt cheeks.

. . . and I think that's enough butts for now.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Barking Gecko posted:

. . . and I think that's enough butts for now.

Maybe one of you can still be saved

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

alnilam posted:

Congrats on having your dissertation draft done that's a big deal

I wonder how many phds are in byob.

I for one have a PhD after my name-'post hole digger'

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

ChubbyChecker

Glutes Are Great posted:

The short version would be Po, the formal version is Gesäß because you sit on it, Hosenboden is also a thing, Furzmaschine is something I heard before, Brauner Salon for the naughty kids, Hintern is another very common and easy version, After and Anus are obvious choices, Darmsausgang is also fun.

The duchy of Arse Pommern.

Goons Are Gifts

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I wonder how many phds are in byob.

I for one have a PhD after my name-'post hole digger'

I'm working on mine, too.

It's not about butts and now I'm wondering why this is.
Are your PhDs about butts, byob?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

I think GaG actually has a wonderful attitude towards butts. You either love em or you hate em but one thing's for sure, you're born with two of them and you're gonna have to make peace with the little ragamuffins one way or the other. Today I slept in until almost noon because I wrote the end of the conclusion of my dissertation last night and was completely conked out. I still probably have a ton of revising to do but it feels good to just kind of have such a big part of it done. Maybe fixin to make dumplings for lunch to celebrate.

gently caress yesssss, I wanna read

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm going back next fall to do my PhD on weed for real. Maybe I can parlay this into a dissertation on putting we'd in you are butt.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Glutes Are Great posted:

Are your PhDs about butts, byob?

You tell me

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Derpies

by sebmojo
I only got my MPA, Masters in Public Assinistration

alnilam

Neti pots ...... are good

ty manifisto

nut

alnilam posted:

idk the tea is always too salty and I dunno what the little bits are

Finger Prince

Watching aqua teen hunger force.
Master shake is about to say "Jesus!" and Frylock stops him from finishing, saying "because it's using his name in vain!" and Frylock says "not when I use it, when I use it I get results!".
It's such a throwaway line but holy poo poo.

B33rChiller

I did a 4 year engineering program in post-secondary, and all I got out of it was a diploma of technical studies and a certificate of competency. Not a BEng, not a BSc.

I'm real happy with what I ended up with, since the certificate of competency is the legal requirement for doing my job. People at work who insist on using their fancy letters after their names get to refer to me as "the reverend".

Sometimes I wish I had the opportunity to go back to uni, and study things I was simply interested in learning about, without the worry of how I'm going to pay back all the money I had to borrow to attend. Maybe that can be my retirement plan? Back to college so I can blow my retirement fund on tuition and partying.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Elmnt80

Hi BYOB! In the spirit of the holidays and celebrating the wonderful Mr Chips becoming our newest IK, AI is celebrating by doing Christmas car 6'ers. I'd like to cordially invite ya'll to join in the festivities. 🎄🎄🚛🚚🚐🎄🎄

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3951909&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Barking Gecko

alnilam posted:

Please be sure you use either boiled or distilled water to make your saline solution if you use a neti pot.
. . . unless you are fond of amebae that eat holes in your brain.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled chat.

biosterous

Elmnt80 posted:

Hi BYOB! In the spirit of the holidays and celebrating the wonderful Mr Chips becoming our newest IK, AI is celebrating by doing Christmas car 6'ers. I'd like to cordially invite ya'll to join in the festivities. 🎄🎄🚛🚚🚐🎄🎄

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3951909&pagenumber=1#lastpost

hell yeah! gonna collect cars as well as cats in my probes, gotta think of a third C thing to collect too

gallery of sigs

he/him

BoldFrankensteinMir

Movie night starts in 10 mins friends! Tonight's movie attacks Santa Claus with dynamite!!! http://psp-tv.com/r/BYOBmovies

Sig by Heather Papps

Bingo Bango

awww yeah, party ghosts

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Watching aqua teen hunger force.
Master shake is about to say "Jesus!" and Frylock stops him from finishing, saying "because it's using his name in vain!" and Frylock says "not when I use it, when I use it I get results!".
It's such a throwaway line but holy poo poo.

Hahaha! Yeah there are some great lines.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I am unexpectedly in Laramie Wyoming. I have not seen a single cowboy. Please help

BoldFrankensteinMir

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I am unexpectedly in Laramie Wyoming. I have not seen a single cowboy. Please help

Really? I live nearby, sorry there's a plague on or I'd invite you to dinner. There's a really good thai place.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Really? I live nearby, sorry there's a plague on or I'd invite you to dinner. There's a really good thai place.

Stupid plague. Yeah, I was planning on ending today's drive in Cheyenne, but the roads iced over and y'all got some crazy winds here. Two cars ahead of me went right off the dang freeway!

Escape From Noise

Well The Man From Laramie was shot in Santa Fe, NM. HTH

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Robot Made of Meat

Monday will be the shortest day of 2020 (in the northern hemisphere). It's almost time to turn things around. None too soon if you ask me!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Where ya headed?

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Did you know

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Kief Richards posted:

Where ya headed?

East.

Escape From Noise

My brother's birthday is in a few days. I haven't really talked to him in at least a year. We kind of don't get along. It's nothing major but he said something to me that really pissed me off and on top of other jerky aloof behavior I kind of got sick of it. I'll probably still wish him a happy birthday so he can make some kind of response telling me birthdays don't really matter or something

Escape From Noise

Had another interaction with the saucy grandma at the craft beer place

Buschmaki

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I've been eating a lot of sweet potatoes lately. I think I prefer japanese sweet potatoes :)

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hello

biosterous

good morning it's a good day to relax and do very little :yayclod:

gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

biosterous posted:

good morning it's a good day to relax and do very little :yayclod:

spent like 3 min watching ur sig

biosterous

i like to imagine the sounds that got picked up by the mic as it goes shooting off across the snow

gallery of sigs

he/him

Barking Gecko

G'mungo.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Gar banzo!

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko