Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

The only problem I had with your post was the implication that an antique mall and and a shopping mall are the same things with comparable traffic levels, but “problem” would be a wildly disproportionate way to describe something that insignificant all things considered.
I will admit ignorance here as I thought he just meant an antique store in a mall; although my point(s) stand regardless of store. If it's public you really shouldn't be there unless it's important and you really really shouldn't be there without a mask.

Yukaichiban fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Dec 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1340817120959983616?s=20

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/liamstack/status/1340816264772657152?s=20

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Actually anyone not wearing a mask should be mocked sorry

Also calling someone stupid on a wrestling forum is not burning them at the stake

Yeah this. Dumb wrestlers posting about how they are being idiots and contributing to a terrible health crisis on their social media seems pretty fair game for this thread.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Didn’t Shkreli specifically want to hang out with Damien Sandow?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/1340819650091741184

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Wow another 14 match Dark

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Cody with them good opinions, TLJ was excellent

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Rogue One was awesome he’s loving nuts.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Both were bad, lets talk star w--

[Perma'd]

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Cody's list is almost right. He rates Force Awakens too highly and Solo too lowly by basically the same amount. But the injustice for Rogue One will not stand.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Rogue One was awesome he’s loving nuts.

:hai:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rogue One star

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Rogue One was basically the only Disney Star Wars movie that I really enjoyed the entire time. Really good stuff.

This character is also good stuff.

https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1340867308542185473

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I'm glad people are coming around on TLJ. I refuse to see ROS because it apparently threw all the things TLJ did away.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Pylons posted:

I'm glad people are coming around on TLJ. I refuse to see ROS because it apparently threw all the things TLJ did away.

I broke down laughing at ROS because it took all of the things TLJ tried to do to pivot in a new direction from where the sequels started (man I wish I knew of sequeldome earlier than this year because oh boy) and replaced it with Dark Empire, The Jedi Prince Series, and Every Bad Idea from the EU.

Kenny Omega deciding to move into being the career focused villain seems to imply he's setting up a rom com scenario.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

TLJ was already doomed being a follow up to TFA, one of the most depressing theater experiences I've ever had, and Rian Johnson made a movie that looked like it was made by someone who had seen a film other than Star Wars before, so it had that advantage. It's a solid 3/5 and of the 5 movies he's made it's probably the worst, no idea why it's created a cottage industry of people arguing for and against it.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Star Wars discourse, mask discourse, an embarrassing case of mistaken identity. Bad day for the Twitter thread, let's try our best to do better tomorrow

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't understand why people rank and discuss star wars so much but not the land before time

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
The Last Jedi is the worst Star Wars movie ever made because it made it impossible to have a conversation about anything Star Wars without a dozen people piling in to go ":actually: here's why your opinions are objectively wrong and The Last Jedi is good."

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Nipponophile posted:

The Last Jedi is the worst Star Wars movie ever made

It’s AOTC actually

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

i don't understand why people rank and discuss star wars so much but not the land before time

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the best Star Wars movie is Caravan of Courage

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i have no idea how the most recent trilogy wasnt mapped out ahead of time

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

JOHN CENA posted:

i have no idea how the most recent trilogy wasnt mapped out ahead of time

Doing that would take some kind of artistic vision and not scripts written by committee based entirely on what the worst of the fanbase wants because they buy the most stupid as poo poo memorabilia

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
TLJ was my favorite as soon as I saw it, the nerd rage it inspired simply cemented its position

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1339736150290931712

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i didnt care for any of the trilogy personally. did enjoy rogue one and season 1 of mando tho (havent seen s2 yet)

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I'm Daddy Topp

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Seams posted:

the best Star Wars movie is Caravan of Courage

This guy gets it.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

https://twitter.com/HenareNZ/status/1340912938865987585?s=19

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Yanno I know prodding people's best of lists is sort of a dumb thing to do but when somebody puts the best thing last sometimes you have to say a thing.
Full Disclosure: I haven't seen TLJ, ROS or The Mandolarian.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqTjKhYh4fs

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

But seriously, Rogue One was pretty good. Making a trilogy without a plan is pretty bad. Mandalorion is good. Thank you.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I watched rogue one on an 8” screen on the back of an airplane seat with giant hardcoded Chinese subtitles and it was pretty enjoyable, but I can’t say if that’s because my surroundings were otherwise horrific and it was a distraction or because the film was good enough to overcome the lovely presentation.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Cody's Star Wars Opinions are a mixed bag with the top being undisputable but several near the bottom being clear mistakes.

So its basically his in-ring career.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

luckily the entire aew roster has challenged him on his ranking of rogue one so maybe they will bully him into a more correct opinion

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the last jedi is the worst star wars movie i have seen

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

I'm not a big Star Wars fan but Rogue One was pretty darn boring. Not sure if it was worse than the prequels though.

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos
At the risk of losing what little goodwill I had earlier in this thread; gently caress STAR WARS and it taking over this thread. I come for the good entertainment like rasslin.

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

I think the ending sequence of Rogue One has made people forget how boring the lead up to it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
The Last Jedi wasn't a bad film, just bloated with unnecessary bits and things that literally made me say "Oh, for gently caress's sake" out loud in the cinema. It looked far better after Rise of Skywalker happened though which had me internally groaning and thinking "Well, that was convenient" every five minutes.

Rogue One just bored the hell out of me.