Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knife pulled a turbolighter from his boot and lit a synth-cig. "Food gets lower poly every god drat day," he said.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

playing yakuza 0 and having a lol every time I see food that looks better than gpu killer cyberpunk 2077

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone else spawn with 0 HP after the heist.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Barrett, looking at the food in this game: It's cuz of that @#$&@$# "pizza" that people are suffering!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Anyone else spawn with 0 HP after the heist.

Had it happen a couple times and had to reload saves to make it stop. In the meantime you can enjoy the impromptu god mode.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

Had it happen a couple times and had to reload saves to make it stop. In the meantime you can enjoy the impromptu god mode.

I had it happen but it was just a display thing, I assume the game still kept track of my actual HP and just displayed a 0 on the HP bar because I could still take damage and die.

Fallout 4 was the game that actually gave me a god mode glitch where whenever I got to 0 HP the game would freeze for a second or two and then set my health to about 80% and resume

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

The game is good.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Bicyclops posted:

Barrett, looking at the food in this game: It's cuz of that @#$&@$# "pizza" that people are suffering!

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
some more pics

cool ad

cool bug where this guy was just T posin in the street

loving the level of confidence in this hat + outfit combo, you can see it in his eyes

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

So many big boys where are my bbw’s?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I don’t know, where’d you leave them?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

the PI missions are really cool and i would buy a Judgement-style detective spinoff set in night city

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Jenny Agutter posted:

the PI missions are really cool and i would buy a Judgement-style detective spinoff set in night city

Wish there were a lot more of em yeah. River needs to not come on so strong though. Chill, guy.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Jenny Agutter posted:

Yeah a full on detective blade runner style noir focused thing would be awesome, but its also awesome the way they manage to hit on all the right genre beats in their own way that feels completely natural to their story and setting.
The game also does a good job of showing its tabletop rpg influence in the encounter design and combat, the gameplay remains action based and fast paced to not betray the setting, but its still very much an rpg.
However you can tell at some point a design decision was made to make poo poo more accessible at the sake of complexity and you run into the problem a lot of games have now but skyrim really started the trend of where theyre like afraid to gate things off to the player because they correctly assume most people are too stupid to make a build that doesnt gently caress themselves over lol.
I think the best solution would be a mass effect style thing where players could pick an auto-leveling character class or build their own the way it is now, instead of changing the entire balance and approach mid development

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Jenny Agutter posted:

don't think I've stumbled upon these yet....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tao of lmao posted:

So many big boys where are my bbw’s?

You get a guaranteed BBW spawn at the reception desk in Lizzie’s amigo. Happy hunting.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

You get a guaranteed BBW spawn at the reception desk in Lizzie’s amigo. Happy hunting.

Lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wormskull posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1341109399776071684

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
He’s right, as usual

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

He’s right, as usual

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

He’s right, as usual

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

tao of lmao posted:

Wish there were a lot more of em yeah. River needs to not come on so strong though. Chill, guy.

Yeah he’s so thirsty and I love Keanu’s reactions

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I ran into a random sidequest that made a cop say "Wait. THAT's V?!. We can't handle him. What do we do, boss?!" and made me feel insanely strong. Game is good after all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've been playing this too much and forgot about a project I'm working on and now my boss in on my rear end.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I've been playing this too much and forgot about a project I'm working on and now my boss in on my rear end.

sounds like some motherfucker is about to get visited by the tyger claws.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I've been playing this too much and forgot about a project I'm working on and now my boss is in my rear end.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I ran into a random sidequest that made a cop say "Wait. THAT's V?!. We can't handle him. What do we do, boss?!" and made me feel insanely strong. Game is good after all.

Lol yeah i had some street punk stop his friend from trying to fight me because of my rep. Youd think the gorilla arms would be enough lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007