Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

orange juche posted:

the gently caress is a historical swastika
it's like a regular swastika except you pretend it's not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

quote:

LZ-129 Hindenburg is a historical museum reconstruction, here I tried to be as accurate as I can in the reconstruction, and the price is obvious on several fronts, besides the mundane looks and absolute miscellaneous functionality of a location that is on the sidelines of the mod it also has to have swastikas. WHICH YOU DON'T NEED TO SEE, they are disabled by default and you have a choice to turn them on using a switch (watch video presentation).

bolding mine

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Same guy, so it figures.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
I remain unconvinced as to the necessity of swastikas on this zeppelin

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

That's how you know its destruction was ensured.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I like that it sounds like there's a hotkey for swastikas. I don't own Fallout 4 but I kinda assume there's an equivalent of MCM for Skyrim that would make sense to put the toggle. Making it a button sounds like you might need to quickly hide the Nazi paraphernalia in case your mom walks into the room.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
According to the mod's description page there's actually a physical in-game swastika button hidden behind the counter at a bar somewhere.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

there's actually a physical in-game swastika button

:siren:New thread title discovered.:siren:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

According to the mod's description page there's actually a physical in-game swastika button hidden behind the counter at a bar somewhere.

So it's basically a quest to unlock swastikas.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Literally hidden behind the counter like a silent alarm the bar owner can trigger if a sudden need to have swastikas arises.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Uhhhhhh.

What mod is that? Because that looks like pawnmorpher which despite describing mutations in extreme detail, I think is surprisingly non-horny about it, to the point it's actually more interesting from a gameplay point of view for seeing what weird traits people pick up when they get hit with mutagens.

I also don't recall it having sex organs???

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

as long as the anus stays anus (tight)

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

OwlFancier posted:

Uhhhhhh.

What mod is that? Because that looks like pawnmorpher which despite describing mutations in extreme detail, I think is surprisingly non-horny about it, to the point it's actually more interesting from a gameplay point of view for seeing what weird traits people pick up when they get hit with mutagens.

Probably a bunch of mods.

MonkeyforaHead
Apr 7, 2006

God, you vindictive bitch, why can't I ever have any "me" time

OwlFancier posted:

Uhhhhhh.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Probably a bunch of mods.

I'm not sure which ones exactly, all I know from seeing this in passing is that the mutation one carries a risk of turning people feral if used without stabilizers.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

orange juche posted:

Literally hidden behind the counter like a silent alarm the bar owner can trigger if a sudden need to have swastikas arises.

instantly hiding them just before the swastika inspectors burst in

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Doc Hawkins posted:

instantly hiding them just before the swastika inspectors burst in

they are disabled by default and you have a choice to turn them on using a switch (watch video presentation).

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

MonkeyforaHead posted:

I'm not sure which ones exactly, all I know from seeing this in passing is that the mutation one carries a risk of turning people feral if used without stabilizers.

Shooting yourself up with mutagens and painkillers was hilarious in CDDA, to be fair

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

kirbysuperstar posted:

Shooting yourself up with mutagens and painkillers was hilarious in CDDA, to be fair

Same for purple chunking in DCSS.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

*looking through DIY youtubes to figure out how to hide/reveal all my Nazi flags with a single button*

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

I assume the purpose of the swastika button is to be able to make dramatic reveals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQKzesTq0Wo

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

OwlFancier posted:

Uhhhhhh.

It's at least two mods. Pawnmorpher is the mutation one, and some variation of safejobworld or rimjobworld is the sex organ one. The latter mods are extremely hosed up and should not be used under any circumstances.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Skwirl posted:

bolding mine

This reminds me of a guy who made "what-if" UFO's and the like with the Iron Cross emblazoned on them in the Space Engineers workshop (think like the film Iron Sky) and got really upset when I called him out on it, giving the good old "IRON CROSS IS NOT A NAZI SYMBOL AND I WILL TELL YOU IN INTENSE DETAIL WHY!!" defense that just told you exactly how upset they were at being unmasked as a Nazi.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

Neddy Seagoon posted:

This reminds me of a guy who made "what-if" UFO's and the like with the Iron Cross emblazoned on them in the Space Engineers workshop (think like the film Iron Sky) and got really upset when I called him out on it, giving the good old "IRON CROSS IS NOT A NAZI SYMBOL AND I WILL TELL YOU IN INTENSE DETAIL WHY!!" defense that just told you exactly how upset they were at being unmasked as a Nazi.

Was he even trying by using post-ww2 or Kaiser-era iron crosses, or just wink-wink-nudge-nudge Wehrmacht imagery? In my experience, closet nazis use pre-ww2 variants, barely-even-pretending “muh clean Wehrmacht” nazis use ww2 variants, and pretty much nobody uses bundeswehr variants because there’s no edgelord reason to.

Preechr fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Dec 22, 2020

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Preechr posted:

Was he even trying by using post-ww2 or Kaiser-era iron crosses, or just wink-wink-nudge-nudge Wehrmacht imagery? In my experience, closet nazis use pre-ww2 variants, barely-even-pretending “muh clean Wehrmacht” nazis use ww2 variants, and pretty much nobody uses bundeswehr variants because there’s no edgelord reason to.

I actually dug into my steam comment history to see if I could find it again, but it's since been deleted. Such a tragedy. I do believe they tried for the closet-nazi pre-ww2 "muh clean Wehrmact" defense though, from vague recollection.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I actually dug into my steam comment history to see if I could find it again, but it's since been deleted. Such a tragedy. I do believe they tried for the closet-nazi pre-ww2 "muh clean Wehrmact" defense though, from vague recollection.

That poo poo is hilarious, because right or not, pretty much everyone in the english speaking world that isn't a Nazi doesn't think there's a difference between WW1 Germany and WW2 Germany. The Wonder Woman movie is very explicitly set in WW1 and basically treats the Germans the way John Ford would in a WW2 movie.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
World of Tanks is a magnet for the type and War Gaming North America is run by those types that encourage it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Divorced from context both the Iron Cross and the Swastika are very striking icons.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Skwirl posted:

That poo poo is hilarious, because right or not, pretty much everyone in the english speaking world that isn't a Nazi doesn't think there's a difference between WW1 Germany and WW2 Germany. The Wonder Woman movie is very explicitly set in WW1 and basically treats the Germans the way John Ford would in a WW2 movie.

The trick is when they immediately double-down hard on using the iron cross for their fan creation, instead of remotely entertaining the possibility it at least might be poor optics on their part, you know you're dealing with a closet nazi.

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart
The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: There's a hotkey for swastikas

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Pyromancer posted:

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: There's a hotkey for swastikas

It's an in game button.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Skwirl posted:

It's an in game button.

And it's in a bar...

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: The Swastika Speakeasy

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Skwirl posted:

bolding mine

swastika airship mod posted:

The mod relies critically on vanilla textures and materials  to re-texture items within the scope of vanilla resources. Because of that any mod that alters textures may affect how the mod looks. Dark Institute pack will be the bane of the mod.

Vanilla textures, (except for swastikas for historical accuracy of course).

I don't recall any swastika textures in vanilla fallout 4.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
Well yeah, you didn't press the button.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
For "awesome mods", someone modded Skyrim VR to let you actually pick stuff up with your hands. It also has a half life alyx glove pull effect, and it lets you pick up bodies and move them around - something completely absent in skyrim vr

Also I did this

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Leal posted:

For "awesome mods", someone modded Skyrim VR to let you actually pick stuff up with your hands. It also has a half life alyx glove pull effect, and it lets you pick up bodies and move them around - something completely absent in skyrim vr

Also I did this

That owns

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

orange juche posted:

That owns bones

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Don't tell LoverSlab about this

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Without looking, I'm going to guess that LoverSlab already has at least... thhhhh—four skeleton sex mods.

Aside: I know if intentional, but I will never not be creeped out by how they emphasize "Slab" in the site name.

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

Skippy McPants posted:

Without looking, I'm going to guess that LoverSlab already has at least... thhhhh—four skeleton sex mods.

only four?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Skippy McPants posted:

Aside: I know if intentional, but I will never not be creeped out by how they emphasize "Slab" in the site name.

Wait I always thought calling it the slab was just a joke goons made on the name. The actual official name is "Lover Slab", not "Lovers Lab"?