Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Tim: Are the democrats good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQJzK3QQl4k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Thanks al

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice
bump

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
please

al is hating the demonrat party sincerely with ME

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HAVE COME TO HATE THE DEMOCRAT PARTY SINCE I BECAME POLITICALLY AWARE. THERE ARE APPROXIMATELY 7E27 ATOMS IN MY BODY. IF THE WORD HATE WAS INSCRIBED ON EVERY SUBATOMIC PARTICAL OF EVERY ATOM OF MY BODY IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR THE DEMOCRAT PARTY AT THIS INSTANT. HATE FOR YOU, YOU DAMMED LIBERAL.

HATE.

HATE.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
bmup

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Organ Fiend posted:

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HAVE COME TO HATE THE DEMOCRAT PARTY SINCE I BECAME POLITICALLY AWARE. THERE ARE APPROXIMATELY 7E27 ATOMS IN MY BODY. IF THE WORD HATE WAS INSCRIBED ON EVERY SUBATOMIC PARTICAL OF EVERY ATOM OF MY BODY IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR THE DEMOCRAT PARTY AT THIS INSTANT. HATE FOR YOU, YOU DAMMED LIBERAL.

HATE.

HATE.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bump

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The dumbocrats

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lawman 0 posted:

The dumbocrats

old but gold

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Lawman 0 posted:

The dumbocrats

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/spacetwinks/status/1341468412724334592

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

lmao

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
every single god drat one of y'all who criticized No Joes can go gently caress yourselves

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

DoubleDonut posted:

every single god drat one of y'all who criticized No Joes can go gently caress yourselves

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

DoubleDonut posted:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i wear my joetse with pride.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/LizardRumsfeld/status/1341447482493046794?s=20

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
every day I think to myself "there's no way I could hate the dummyrat party more than I do today" and every day I'm proven wrong

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Crosspostin
https://twitter.com/LisaA311/status/1341464356865892353?s=19

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoubleDonut posted:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lawman 0 posted:

The dumbocrats

you ready for this?

the dumbocraps

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Anyway, we were promised Al! Where is Al!?

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

He had to go all the way to work, on a saturday. He was never seen again.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

frankenfreak posted:

Anyway, we were promised Al! Where is Al!?

He's in your heart and the heart of every child who truly believes in Santa.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

spacemang_spliff posted:

every day I think to myself "there's no way I could hate the dummyrat party more than I do today" and every day I'm proven wrong

see I said this yesterday and like clockwork I hate these shitasses more today than I did yesterday

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bump

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I knew Biden would be absolutely horrible but I didn't expect him to surpass my expectations before he even took office, I'm awestruck

DoubleDonut posted:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

spacemang_spliff posted:

see I said this yesterday and like clockwork I hate these shitasses more today than I did yesterday

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006
Blue sparks and big fucking shells.

:dukedog:
I hate these bastards even more than the GOP because they are Quisling aristocrats who continually stymie any chance of revenge or redress, and my hatred for the GOP could burn a hole through a steel plate.

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof
bump

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Chachi posted:

I hate these bastards even more than the GOP because they are Quisling aristocrats who continually stymie any chance of revenge or redress, and my hatred for the GOP could burn a hole through a steel plate.

I hate and respect the GOP for consistently seizing power and using it to effect so much of their disgusting and horrifying regime. I just hate the Democrats.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Merry Christmas, al

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

I miss Zvahl and I hate the democrats

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

DoubleDonut posted:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

DoubleDonut posted:

just wait till biden gets into office. then the real criticism begins.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

bedpan posted:

just wait till biden gets into office. then the real criticism begins.

His first 100 days aren’t even over!!! Trump destroyed the government this is the best he can do!!! He’s being stopped by Republicans in the house and senate his hands are tied!!! if you criticize him at all his approval rating will go down and trump will be elected in 2024!!!! You shouldn’t criticize him or the Democrats will lose seats in 2022!!! If you criticize him he won’t let us pull him left and you’re basically ruining progressivism if you really think about it!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i like how Joe hasn't even been inaugurated yet but has already proven himself so much worse than anyone imagined. vote blue no matter who though!