Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

i like the part when nathen is green screened into his own restaurant lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
lmao at #LMFMDLM

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

whydirt posted:

lmao at #LMFMDLM

That's my favourite industrial band

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Tweet gone :( Any screengrab?

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
That’s weird. If I pull it up thru a discord I post in I can still see it.

You’re missing a very catchy theme song.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
The Tweet being gone instantly makes me laugh to envision him scheduling it in TweetDeck in like August and forgetting to delete it once he gave up on the concept

(though that would suggest a level of forethought outside his normal parameters)

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Lt. Cock posted:

Is he about to strangle that cat? Is he using it as a stand-in for Garfield for failing him?

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
^ He probably bribed the big cutie with that four star-restaurant-priced lasagna. Because that's the opposite of what actually goes down with Garfield.

Lt. Cock posted:

Thanks! I'll presume the song was the most functional thing he's ever been involved with.

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

I forgot he had an actual cat! I hope he takes better care of it than he does of his businesses. Same goes for the inevitable Great Dane.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
The cat’s name is Garfield Mazri.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Nathen has definitely tried to gently caress the cat.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Nathen has definitely tried to gently caress the cat.

Let's be fair, he may be a failson but... he hosed that cat.

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
drat. I saw the video on Instagram earlier and it's gone from there too. That theme song was absolutely ridiculous. It sounded like a very low budget 90s sitcom theme. I was planning on ripping it from the video once I got home for posterity. Too slow.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1340891918230839296/pu/vid/720x406/-3EzW3_8llVy2uha.mp4?tag=10 It's still cached

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

The colors are so off and muted that his suit looks closer to being brown than orange.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Am I crazy or is the sound really offset from the video when he's talking? Also that doesn't really look like a real pocket square, it looks like it's a paper napkin.

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
Seriously, stop being so mean to Mazri. He's done nothing to harm anybody. At worst he's naive at the most extreme ends of charity he's cynical. Better Nathan Mazri than Martin Shkreli.

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
Catty bitches lusting for Garfield Pizzas, all of you or else this thread would be EMPTY!

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Oolb posted:

Seriously, stop being so mean to Mazri. He's done nothing to harm anybody. At worst he's naive at the most extreme ends of charity he's cynical. Better Nathan Mazri than Martin Shkreli.

did you miss the covid trutherism or

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
wealthy fail sons: totally good, and chill

*kicks Odie into a garfacinno*

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

There's no reason to assume he's raping house pets, but to be honest he's basically a tiny little Donald Trump type: can't blame himself for anything, thinks purely in self-aggrandizing nonsense despite basically being an idiot that can't construct a coherent sentence, lives in a bubble constructed out of family money and is convinced that any benefits that his bubble confers that he can recognize are just evidence that he's earned his brilliant way to the top, etc etc.

Mazri is funny since he's chosen to focus on the unspeakably pathetic world of cartoon-licensed fast food instead of anything that can really affect our lives, but he's absolutely cut from the same reprehensible, narcissistic cloth and I wish him the worst simply so that he can stay down at levels where he has minimal effect on anyone. I refuse to feel bad for that, not least because the "worst" for the child of billionaires is more comfortable than nearly anyone posting here will ever be.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Akratic Method posted:

There's no reason to assume he's raping house pets, but to be honest he's basically a tiny little Donald Trump type: can't blame himself for anything, thinks purely in self-aggrandizing nonsense despite basically being an idiot that can't construct a coherent sentence, lives in a bubble constructed out of family money and is convinced that any benefits that his bubble confers that he can recognize are just evidence that he's earned his brilliant way to the top, etc etc.

Mazri is funny since he's chosen to focus on the unspeakably pathetic world of cartoon-licensed fast food instead of anything that can really affect our lives, but he's absolutely cut from the same reprehensible, narcissistic cloth and I wish him the worst simply so that he can stay down at levels where he has minimal effect on anyone. I refuse to feel bad for that, not least because the "worst" for the child of billionaires is more comfortable than nearly anyone posting here will ever be.

Yeah, this. "Nathen hosed his pet cat" is kind of edge-lordy and dumb but everything else, and on behalf of every person who risked everything they had to start a restaurant with actual good food and actual good ideas and still failed, Nathen deserves to be laughed at.

necroid
May 14, 2009

life is short, eat now? lol

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

necroid posted:

life is short, eat now? lol

Why does his face in motion look like this? I never seen him speak until now but it is Jim Carrey-esque. It's bizarre.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Akratic Method posted:

Yeah, the best you can say about Nathen is that instead of trying to build up his unearned family wealth by becoming the absentee owner of a turnkey misery factory, he decided to waste it all on increasingly hare-brained schemes. But that wasn't a conscious decision.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
Poor Devon looks miserable.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Nathen is tracking a similar career path to Donny. Like these businesses are less about the business itself and more a means to signal boost a cult of personality around himself. He has so many safety nets that he’s realistically beyond any of this having risk. It’s interesting to think that massive intergenerational wealth can allow a person to go beyond parody. Its surreal and fascinating.

Nathen will absolutely run for some sort of political office one day and/or actually manage to form a cult with himself as a figurehead.

Edit: Thanks for finding that video.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lt. Cock posted:

It looks like Nathen is doing a reality show, presumably self produced, based around GarfieldEats. I have no idea what platform he plans to release on, but I’m sure I will have never heard of it before.

https://twitter.com/garfieldeatsapp/status/1340891964875689984?s=21

im sure he has plans to launch it on quibi

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lt. Cock posted:

Nathen will absolutely run for some sort of political office one day and/or actually manage to form a cult with himself as a figurehead.

I'm tempted to say he'd only get one vote, but it's possible he could get elected on an anti-landmonster platform.

Re any cult of personality, I think not, except for cults like this thread. Nathen's main talents are enthusiastically selling himself and his strange choices of licensed cartoon-character-based eateries and foods.

He lacks the spiritual incisiveness and vision to be a religious guru. And he lacks sufficient English language communication skills to become a self development lecturer of the "Believe in yourself, buy my videos, CDs and books and you will make it BIG!" field.

Edit:

Lt. Cock posted:

It looks like Nathen is doing a reality show, presumably self produced, based around GarfieldEats. I have no idea what platform he plans to release on, but I’m sure I will have never heard of it before.

https://twitter.com/garfieldeatsapp/status/1340891964875689984?s=21

OK, could Nathen become an internet cult figure? A resounding Yes! As in this thread but on social media as well as this dead gay forum.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Dec 22, 2020

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Quoting myself, for reasons:

BigBadSteve posted:

Unofficial video for Scooby Eats.

NWS only for F-word language & somewhat sly drug references in lyrics.

Fun Lovin' Criminals - Scooby Snacks:
:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEMjF2n3-SQ:nws:

After playing this a few times I looked up "Scooby snacks" tonight to see what the kiddies are into these days / were into when the song came out. The term has a few meanings, all of course drug-related:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scooby snacks

I'm seriously hoping that ScoobyEATS will sell Scooby Snacks of some sort.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Dec 22, 2020

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

LOL

Starring Nathen Mazri... and these losers whose last names we won't bore you with.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

What the gently caress

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Frank Frank posted:

What the gently caress

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/shane-dawson-cat-sexual-abuse-controversy-i-didnt-gently caress-my-cat-i-didnt-cum-on-my-cat

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Robo Reagan posted:

im sure he has plans to launch it on quibi

gently caress, I forgot until you said this but didn't he actually announce/tease something on quibi? I think you're probably right and this was that. Maybe he already made it before the service collapsed and briefly considered saying gently caress it, put it out on youtube or whatever.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

So wasn't it like a page ago people were saying "it's an edgelord thing to joke about him doing sex stuff with his cat"?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The only "edgelord" thing is daring to eat any other lasagna when you have BIG COW LASAGNA readily available for delivery with farm fresh ingredients. Best lasagna on earth brought to your door for cheap and you're talking about making your own or going to an Italian restaurant like some rebellious, 90s Hot Topic teen. Grow the gently caress up. I've been to the best, highest rated Michelin-star rated restaurants on Earth and not a single one of them served the food with a comic strip or the ability to fold the dish into a dirty tissue box.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Tato posted:

when you have BIG COW LASAGNA readily available for delivery with farm fresh ingredients.

:qq: but I don't have it available for delivery. I.... (sob) I'm not in Ontario!!!!!

:negative:

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

pseudanonymous posted:

So wasn't it like a page ago people were saying "it's an edgelord thing to joke about him doing sex stuff with his cat"?

Pssst that Tweet wasn't real. He never said anything about his cat one way or another other than he got one and named it Garfield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Pssst that Tweet wasn't real. He never said anything about his cat one way or another other than he got one and named it Garfield.

It doesn't look shopped, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.