Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Oh yes that definitely helps, I mean, I'm into weird poo poo all over the place and have kept all kinds of worms and insects and spiders and whatnot, but there was a time where I didn't really love spiders either, until I figured that they create houses out of their asses and that was just too amazing to ignore, so I learned to accept them up to a point where I started to love them and wanted to get one.
Obviously Toci having this kind of orb as a butt has nothing to do with my decision to get her specifically, except, of course, it's a perfect butt and she creates houses with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I said this before but I will never forgive peter jackson to give that spider in lord of the rings 3 a poison stinger on its rear end, it's a disgrace to see a perfect spider butt desecrated like that

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I just saw LOTR 3 like in February and my entire response to that scene was "but spiders don't have stingers"

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Glutes Are Great posted:

:nms: spider alert

Her posing

Her butt posing
:nms:

Also extremely :nws:

Escape From Noise

I think I agitated my spider friend today while cleaning up my apartment, fortunately I noticed they were among the wires and such I was cleaning before I crushed them or anything. They're a tiny little thing but sometimes I run into them and hope they are doing well and staying warm. Not sure how many insects there are to catch in my place now, but I hope there are a few for them!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My dad sent me a YouTube video about the origins of He-Man and my dad is adorable

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Kief Richards posted:

My dad sent me a YouTube video about the origins of He-Man and my dad is adorable

By the power of Grayskull!

Stoner Sloth

Glutes Are Great posted:

:nms: spider alert

Her posing

Her butt posing
:nms:

:3: she's beautiful

saw one of her Australian cousins catch a bee today that wandered into a trapline, dangerous but think she'll eat well of it!

also got cute little grey geckos everywhere at the moment - think they've just hatched recently

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

By the power of Grayskull!

He's literally going to mail me my Skeletor and the green tiger from when I was a kid and I've never been so excited to get a toy in the mail.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hand you ever had a bread so good and so full of cheese and butter you needed to just lay on your office floor and tell your boss that you've been defeated by flavor???? I have.

It's that good portuguese bread but it's baked full of salted butter and string cheese and I love it very much and I'm probably going to die of dairy.

xcheopis

I just want to post with my postin' pals and instead I am forced to work. What is this nonsense!??1! *grumblemutterstupidgol'danged*

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hello

i got the new forbidden fruit thing

p good

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Kief Richards posted:

The stolen ham is traditional and not optional.

Oh, I've got a ham caper planned. Completely unrelated question, what is the exact weight of the ham resting on the pressure-sensitive alarm plate in your ham vault? Just curious.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

aldantefax posted:

hello

i got the new forbidden fruit thing

p good

Post it!!!!

Jolo posted:

Oh, I've got a ham caper planned. Completely unrelated question, what is the exact weight of the ham resting on the pressure-sensitive alarm plate in your ham vault? Just curious.

Why it's exactly 21.785--hey, wait a second.

Prof. Crocodile

xcheopis posted:

I just want to post with my postin' pals and instead I am forced to work. What is this nonsense!??1! *grumblemutterstupidgol'danged*

same :smith:

alnilam

Jolo posted:

sounds like a real... *puts on sunglasses* hamjob

ty manifisto

Papa Was A Video Toaster

alnilam posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

:argh:

Barking Gecko

alnilam posted:

:rimshot:

xcheopis

:respek:

alnilam posted:

:dadjoke:

Barking Gecko

. . . so would this be a bad time to mention that I have time off with pay until 4 January?

I'm just drinking a cup of :coffee: and chillin in the yob.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
G'mafternungo

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

xcheopis

Tanuki is featured on the cover of the YOSPOS catte thread 2021 cat calendar and I am so proud and happy!

biosterous

my opinion: smooching is pretty good. thoughts?

thots?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

biosterous posted:

thots?

Just say NO to smooching

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

alnilam

biosterous posted:

thots?

love the smooch, big fan

ty manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

First they smooch ya, then hook ya on cheap hooch

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Once I smooched so much that my lips hurt the next day.

The ol' smoocher's cramp.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

biosterous posted:

thots?

Smooching is good as long as you're winning. If the other person is using more lips or tongue then you've gotta step it up and possibly even literally step into the smooch for more impact.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm gonna smooch a rotisserie chicken right on the neck hole. For practice.

Finger Prince

Has anyone heard of the Aussie pop rock band DMA's?
This is nothing I would choose to listen to but I'm finding them really very good at the moment. I guess they're really popular?

more falafel please

forums poster

i made pasta for lunch and there was so much butter and cheese in it that I'm gonna have to take a nap

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

B33rChiller

big fan of the smoocheroos

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
It's Midwinter Day day, the day that Bernadette Mayer set her book Midwinter Day in 1982. It's probably my favorite book of all time and on this day a lot of poets like to read it, share recordings, or do marathon readings. I think even people who don't read a ton of poetry will like it too and so every year I try to share pdfs of it or favorite parts or this and that. So this year I'm letting BYOB know. It's Midwinter Day day everybody, one of the goodest mungos of the year.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
think its time for some of that prince of peace jasmine tea

Heather Papps

hello friend

hello byob i just drove a bunch of hours and now i'm home. gonna read around 300 posts in this thread and then report back.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Trying

i always worry that i smooch weird and others are too polite to say

Heather Papps

hello friend

butts
education
crime
guest rooms
smoking
beautiful birbs
hikes
coffee
baking
hello's
lovely spider
big kissys

lots of good posts, glad to have caught up

Trying

Heather Papps posted:

butts
education
crime

political science has been solved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Royal Updog posted:

i always worry that i smooch weird and others are too polite to say

i think a weird smooch produces an uncontrollable reaction of confusion/disgust, and unless you're seeing these signs you are good. also, if smooches sessions repeat that's another reason to think you don't know what to do with your lower jaw and have pointy teeth and your tongue is like REALLY big, maybe?