Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Trump making Eric fast forward to all of the action scenes when he'd watch bloodsport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The Gorilla Channel

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I know it’s just a weird British thing but the purple ribbon cracks me the gently caress up every time, like he’s just so loving proud his goat got seventh place at the village fair

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Animal-Mother posted:

The Gorilla Channel

As far as fake stuff that wasn't that funny on its own nor made funnier by people thinking it was real, Tiny Train World was better

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

When Duncan Hunter was first under investigation for misusing campaign funds for personal use he tried to throw his wife under the bus. Blaming her saying she was in charge of the money.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

As far as fake stuff that wasn't that funny on its own nor made funnier by people thinking it was real, Tiny Train World was better

the guardian quoted tiny train world as real

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

muscles like this! posted:

When Duncan Hunter was first under investigation for misusing campaign funds for personal use he tried to throw his wife under the bus. Blaming her saying she was in charge of the money.

Didn't he spend like 6 figures on steam games? Absolute King

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Fluoride Jones posted:

Trump making Eric fast forward to all of the action scenes when he'd watch bloodsport

id pay a shitload to see trump try and do the moves alongside riddick frank dux earnestly

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Abdullah_Al_Saud

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Fluoride Jones posted:

honestly the most relatable and likeable thing about him

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Fluoride Jones posted:

Didn't he spend like 6 figures on steam games? Absolute King

Lol, Trump just pardoned him.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

muscles like this! posted:

she was charged with campaign finance law violations separately and she provided testimony against him in his case

turns out when you use campaign funds to pay for five extramarital affairs you might not get absolute loyalty from your partner who's facing jail time

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
When all of the American liberal intelligentsia got all worried about tiktok for a few weeks, then Microsoft tried to buy it,then Oracle lied about buying it, then everyone just moved on

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Filthy Hans posted:

she was charged with campaign finance law violations separately and she provided testimony against him in his case

turns out when you use campaign funds to pay for five extramarital affairs you might not get absolute loyalty from your partner who's facing jail time

lol trump pardoned him and left her in jail ahahahahaha

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

dudes rock

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

this is good stuff

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
he tried to throw his son under the bus over the steam purchases too iirc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Stay away from the bus when this dudes about

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

What was his username

San Olives

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Milo and POTUS posted:

Stay away from the bus when this dudes about

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I know I'm going full-on "no true Scotsman" here, but Fraser Anning doesn't deserve to call himself Australian because at the peak of his fuckery, he blocked me on Facebook after I told him he should "Make like Harold Holt and go for a nice relaxing swim."

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/FredTJoseph/status/1303109572467593216

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

getting this one marked down early:

https://twitter.com/Kevinliptakcnn/status/1341839451069267968

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Cool, I also don't know where the Trump thread is to "remember" things that happened an entire half hour ago

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

friend, you need to drink more if you can remember a whole half hour

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
people thought that ken bone guy should be a meme then they found his weird reddit lol

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
beautiful human submarines

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
trump’s response to the grab em by the pussy tape was to give bill Clinton’s most prominent accusers front row seats at the next debate

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The Dixie Chicks are just The Chicks now, they no longer like the south I guess.

They were canceled because they said an embarrassing president was embarrassing lmao

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer
The biggest lol about the Dixie chicks is that they thought the crowd would agree with them.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
*inhales*

This is my

FIGHT
SONG

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
the ron paul blimp

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

The Mayo Pete dance, followed by the spoof Moves Like Bloomberg, which was 10x funnier

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Tiler Kiwi posted:

the ron paul blimp

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Tiler Kiwi posted:

the ron paul blimp

Ron Paul stroking out on some random podcast livestream.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

the full picture is better because you can see hes wearing black sneakers instead of dress shoes

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

When Jon Stewart mocked the conservative duck comic strip as unfunny, the conservative duck guy retaliated by publishing a (nationally syndicated!) hook-nosed caricature of Stewart and implied he sleeps with underage boys.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

the full picture is better because you can see hes wearing black sneakers instead of dress shoes

so

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
:basta:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/reiyashi/status/1341814014901366785?s=20