Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Lamuella posted:

Video package. Let her narrate the page from the burn book, complete with graphics in black and white and pink. Play it before her match.

That might help, as a prop it’s not visible enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Vince MechMahon posted:

I hope it's not because she can't talk, because I like her a lot. I should probably watch mean girls at some point.

You should! It's a good movie.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

I do not think mean girls has aged very well. Unsurprisingly a Tina Fey written joint has some pretty racist poo poo in it.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Procrastinator posted:

I do not think mean girls has aged very well. Unsurprisingly a Tina Fey written joint has some pretty racist poo poo in it.

The amount of homophobia on SNL during her run as head writer is what put me off her.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Taz and Daniel Bryan vs Bears.

Bears known to be weak to the Tazmission, the kata hajime. Their judo game is very weak, and their fur stands in for the gi nicely.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Vince MechMahon posted:

The amount of homophobia on SNL during her run as head writer is what put me off her.

I never watched snl so I didnt catch on until the one unbreakable kimmy schmidt episode. looking up that episode found me some articles about her history and behaviour and it turned me sour. i think for a while nostalgically Mean Girls was very much one of those "if you're not a person that thinks about this stuff normally, it may slide past your attention" sorts of medias.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Procrastinator posted:

I never watched snl so I didnt catch on until the one unbreakable kimmy schmidt episode. looking up that episode found me some articles about her history and behaviour and it turned me sour. i think for a while nostalgically Mean Girls was very much one of those "if you're not a person that thinks about this stuff normally, it may slide past your attention" sorts of medias.

I never watched SNL either, but my parents did and every time I was at their place when it was on there would be poo poo like that thing that was literally called "gays in space" or whatever.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Vince MechMahon posted:

I never watched SNL either, but my parents did and every time I was at their place when it was on there would be poo poo like that thing that was literally called "gays in space" or whatever.

Most queer comedy before like 2010 was pretty much "look at the gay be wacky!" Will and Grace is a real great example that does not hold up in the slightest.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it is darksday my dudes :)

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I ordered a burger and it got here just in time for Dark.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Yscsq9-sU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

oh drat new excalibur and taz podcast bout to drop.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Already excited for when Starks hits the comm booth and omg Bear Country opener already hype.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

bear country :neckbeard:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Anthony onoshow. And here are the bear trap masks you thought had been dropped for prime time

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Bears.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, we've already gone from "just excalibur and taz" to "ricky will join us later" to "ricky is doing commentary on the first match"

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Jungle Bears.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Bear Country

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Big Beautiful Bears

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Big Beautiful Bears

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Luchas green braid looking like poo poo

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

That was a biiiig back body drop

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

big boy moonsault :magical:

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Bear Country good sign now please.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Look at that bear fly.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

The Croc posted:

Bear Country good sign now please.

Imagine the catering costs though.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

My god that was a horrible landing....

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

That count stopped before the shoulder went up I call shenanigans

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Love Nyla's theme.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Festive vickie

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I really like Teshas expressions

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Mr. Squishy posted:

I really like Teshas expressions

she has very powerful vibes.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

RIP Sonny.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

its a diving knee strike to the back of the head but its not a Takako Panic so only 7/10

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Sonny deserves better than a squash to make Miro look big

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Sonny too fast

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

You weren't wrong!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

That was a very good camel clutch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

drat MIRO