Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dolphin posted:

pelosi has over a hundred million dollars, she has no idea what anything costs and also doesn't care

how many lemons can we buy with $2000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Pelosi definitely loving sucks but let's not overlook how much this fucks Mitch because he's now got to re-whip this whole thing in like a week or be the guy who didn't want Americans to get money

Trump has hosed him thoroughly and it's hilarious

oh to be a fly on his wall.

a tsetse fly...

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

I just wanted chuds to be (more) miserable so I consider my vote an unmitigated success

anything better was never possible

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

2DCAT posted:

I hate everyone so bad

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Pelosi definitely loving sucks but let's not overlook how much this fucks Mitch because he's now got to re-whip this whole thing in like a week or be the guy who didn't want Americans to get money

Yeah pretty much. Pelosi looks dumb but Mitch probably pissed as gently caress because now the heat is on him to get this done in like a few days.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

zegermans posted:

If I got 6000 between my wife kid and me we wouldn't have to worry about our insurance deductible for a year

Have you tried not being sick?

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I'll never log off

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
if only someone were whispering 10k in trumps ear rn.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Much mcconnell doesn't give a poo poo and none of his constituents appear to either

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

lol if you think Mitch or Trump will get blamed for any of this.

Biden takes the blame if this fails; Trump gets the credit if it succeeds. That's just how it works when you cede leadership.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Origami Dali posted:

discovery is awful, and picard is unimaginably bad, but i started the expanse and it was just more space war action bullshit so i turned it off in the first episode. mistake?

yes your takes are correct. Expanse is fine, but it has the peak tv pacing problem where it takes an entire season for anything to happen. if you can handle that, it’s an ok watch

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

2DCAT posted:

I'll never log off

at this point, im not sure if i could even if I wanted to

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
This thread has an intimate understanding of trump's deeply complex personality flaws but often treats this as unique and sees fit to reduce the motivations of every other hated figure to pure malice.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Business Gorillas posted:

how many lemons can we buy with $2000
not enough for what's coming

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Good old dems, being less progressive than the literal fascist, and then jumping on board and supporting him instead of demanding more. You dumb loving morons, if a baby bargained with you for candy you would end up selling them codine with a $10 copay.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

etalian posted:

Plz Watch The Expanse instead....

(CSPAM = Belters DND= UN )

aren't the belters just ancaps with a soft-focus treatment and really none of the factions are all that great which is why they're constantly at the brink of war with each other

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Origami Dali posted:

discovery is awful, and picard is unimaginably bad, but i started the expanse and it was just more space war action bullshit so i turned it off in the first episode. mistake?

discovery is saddled with the star trek curse of having a bad season 1 and season 2, but so far season 3 seems pretty decent

the expanse is all good, though

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This thread has an intimate understanding of trump's deeply complex personality flaws but often treats this as unique and sees fit to reduce the motivations of every other hated figure to pure malice.

Shut up nerd!

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

yeah, all t he loving gop reps and senators that immediately started to hem and haw about the deficit now either get to eat poo poo or lose the chuds, which they're already on the verge of doing unless they were active during the soft coup attempt

yeah sure pelosi sucks but let's see how far mitch is willing to play chicken over this poo poo

of loving course trump is going to try to use it as leverage to stick around

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
lemons are surprisingly expensive

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Crazypoops posted:

Shut up nerd!

Fair.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

The Chairman posted:

discovery is saddled with the star trek curse of having a bad season 1 and season 2, but so far season 3 seems pretty decent

the expanse is all good, though

season three is bad as well, I couldn’t make it through the first part of the recent two parter, too busy groaning out loud

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

the people’s president

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ghost of RBG posted:

GIVE ME MY loving MONEY

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/bolton_exotic/status/1341497328415469569
:patriot:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Origami Dali posted:

Expanse is one of few shows I can think of that is absolutely great Except For the first season

The Magicians is another

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Reality Protester posted:

Depends on the time of year, but winter lemons
oh yeah
you're paying drat near avocado money for those

Yet somehow a pineapple always seem to be like $3

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Good old dems, being less progressive than the literal fascist, and then jumping on board and supporting him instead of demanding more. You dumb loving morons, if a baby bargained with you for candy you would end up selling them codine with a $10 copay.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Nitrousoxide posted:

they’re probably waiting until trump is out so he can’t pardon for all the crimes of Rudy. Even if he pardons for some, he may not know about all of them that the SDNY are investigating.

In trumps demented mind he thinks the pardon can be a blanket for any crime.

Today’s pardons confirm he’s going to pardon everyone around him including himself.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Chard posted:

death to america

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

yeah, all t he loving gop reps and senators that immediately started to hem and haw about the deficit now either get to eat poo poo or lose the chuds, which they're already on the verge of doing unless they were active during the soft coup attempt

yeah sure pelosi sucks but let's see how far mitch is willing to play chicken over this poo poo

If trump's belief that the election being overturned is actually possible was correct, this would unironically be the smartest thing he could have done.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Reality Protester posted:

you think that's bad then check out limes

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

Like they're in the final phases of sending him the bill ahead of a long weekend and he just drops this on them
he was ready to close the session for the year
it's perfectly formed to gently caress over their vacations

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I like the expanse s01 but it is the slowest for sure. Still 1000x better than ds9 though

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Like they're in the final phases of sending him the bill ahead of a long weekend and he just drops this on them
he was ready to close the session for the year
it's perfectly formed to gently caress over their vacations

you love to see it

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

lol loving chuck

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1341562357433163776

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy