Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Apoplexy posted:

What is he, Rogue the X-Mutant?

no, the baby is Magneto, imprisoned in plastic to contain his power, they discussed this

e: okay, alex discussed it

Doc Hawkins has issued a correction as of 20:53 on Dec 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Nanomashoes posted:

Felix is more mentally healthy and strong than Virgil who disappeared for like 6 months after Bernie lost and didn't talk to any of his friends.

i guess neither of them like being liked. my judgement may have been influenced by unconscious classism. thanks for giving me something to think about.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Doc Hawkins posted:

no, the baby is Magneto, imprisoned in plastic to contain his power, they discussed this

Who's Alex? I'm Alex. Did I discuss it? What's going on

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Apoplexy posted:

alex you need to pay attention to the rocinante instead of space posting

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Fluoride Jones posted:

That's a clone, the real Virgil was executed at gitmo for being the most boringest person alive

nah, died of consumption after accidentally drinking tap water

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Doc Hawkins posted:

this few seconds was maybe the hardest i've laughed at a podcast. jesus christ it was so dark lol

i didn't know about jeremy's youtube channel. i hope he's staying active. his goodbye a couple weeks ago was pretty heartfelt

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

i say swears online posted:

this few seconds was maybe the hardest i've laughed at a podcast. jesus christ it was so dark lol

i didn't know about jeremy's youtube channel. i hope he's staying active. his goodbye a couple weeks ago was pretty heartfelt

He's still doing Generation Loss iirc.

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

Doc Hawkins posted:

Jeremy Hammond

Unfortunately I forget which episode it was but once on the Generation Loss bonus feed he went on this whole thing about being part of the "scam artist community" and how he used to rip off retail stores with phony refunds and it ruled

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Apoplexy posted:

this is how we all feel at least 30% of the time in this thread, you're just brave enough to actually say it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Orb Crabmelt posted:

Unfortunately I forget which episode it was but once on the Generation Loss bonus feed he went on this whole thing about being part of the "scam artist community" and how he used to rip off retail stores with phony refunds and it ruled

oh that's cool, i wanna hear it. the way he looks now is an accountant but he's an old-school crustpunk who lived in flophouses for years lol

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
TrashFuture did a Spotify episode which was goodish.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Uhh, yikes! This certainly went places...

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

segregation/ethnic separatism has always been the logical conclusion of racial realist ideologies, and the contemporary ultra-woke tendencies use standpoint theory and radical translation problems to construct a racial realism concept

it's really quite fascinating how these ideas keep popping up in new clothing

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
crust punk

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Richard Wolff was wearing a mask while at home during an interview a few days ago. Not sure if he went back to the city or what. Hope everything is ok.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Anyone know what's up with Mike Duncan? His Twitter hasn't been active for a month.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

genericnick posted:

Anyone know what's up with Mike Duncan? His Twitter hasn't been active for a month.

Last I heard he was in and out of the hospital

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

genericnick posted:

His twitter silences are generally when he's trying to finish his book, I think he's out somewhere remote. Plus hospital trips which have really derailed the whole process. The haitus was meant to be until October, now it's January at the earliest and it wouldn't surprise me if he needed more time to get the book done.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Looks like we have a new George RR Martin on our hands :rolleyes:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Zedhe Khoja posted:

Looks like we have a new George RR Martin on our hands :rolleyes:

Hey now, he at least finished the History of Rome podcast

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
it’s great how every time will Menander goes on cum town they spend 20 minutes talking about Star Trek

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

he did say on a non chapo pod he was on that he and matt are working on a project about TV
Are they for it or against it

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Danger posted:

it’s great how every time will Menander goes on cum town they spend 20 minutes talking about Star Trek

There was a reaaaaaaaaally good Seinfeld riff backed by Nick's ability to do Puddy's voice perfect.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

genericnick posted:

He realized his shame in campaigning for Biden and decided to retire quietly.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Taintrunner posted:

He realized his shame in campaigning for Biden and decided to retire quietly.

The virgin Mike Duncan vs the chad Patrick Wyman

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

A big hoo-ha was made about Mike Duncan becoming "radicalized" by doing the revolutions podcast but what did that consist of? Becoming an "ancom" who believes in russiagate and was planning on voting for Warren.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Grevling posted:

A big hoo-ha was made about Mike Duncan becoming "radicalized" by doing the revolutions podcast but what did that consist of? Becoming an "ancom" who believes in russiagate and was planning on voting for Warren.

he completed the Warren voter trajectory by dropping Warren and scolding for Biden

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

Are they for it or against it

i think about how it’s bad/worse now but idk he was p vague

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i think about how it’s bad/worse now but idk he was p vague

can't give away the *cough* plot, as it were

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Grevling posted:

An anarchist and a Warren supporter? That's two kinds of useless at once!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

V. Illych L. posted:

segregation/ethnic separatism has always been the logical conclusion of racial realist ideologies, and the contemporary ultra-woke tendencies use standpoint theory and radical translation problems to construct a racial realism concept

it's really quite fascinating how these ideas keep popping up in new clothing

it keeps happening!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

sometimes i'm the only viewer watching this guy. he's an old-school marcus garvey type and cracks me up. such a consistent streamer to so few viewers

https://twitch.tv/atlahworldwide

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1330760630815453184?s=19

lol what a shock he turned the revolution into another podcasting opportunity

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

gh0stpinballa posted:

Wait, that was "the revolution"? The thing we're all looking forward to, CHAZ was it?

gently caress

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Gripweed posted:

Wait, that was "the revolution"? The thing we're all looking forward to, CHAZ was it?

gently caress

excuse me, CHAZ was able-ist. it's called CHOP. get it right.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gh0stpinballa posted:

Lmfao

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1331423880318234630

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

grifters be griftin'

THS
Sep 15, 2017

he should cover the uprising in bolivia that one was way more interesting

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

T-man posted:

grifters be griftin'

How is this grifting? He's a podcaster making a podcast. Where's the grift?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

loving hell lol