Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Funky See Funky Do posted:

20 pages but you know what PYF gently caress you. It is not ok to judge people because they have birth defects over which they have no control. I would have assumed better from PYF but no apparently you people need to be taught how to behave like compassionate human beings.

It is not the fault of the child that their parents were related and frankly the royal houses of Europe were as ignorant of genetics as anyone else was at the time.

early humans recognised the dangers of inbreeding tens of thousands of years ago, but go off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

20 pages but you know what PYF gently caress you. It is not ok to judge people because they have birth defects over which they have no control. I would have assumed better from PYF but no apparently you people need to be taught how to behave like compassionate human beings.

It is not the fault of the child that their parents were related and frankly the royal houses of Europe were as ignorant of genetics as anyone else was at the time.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Why would you post this

edit: like, not objecting to the sentiment--it's not like the guy asked to be born to royalty--but man, that post was a long time ago.

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 16:32 on Dec 23, 2020

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I love this so much, thank you

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

Stop referring to recessive gene abundance as "defects" you loving heterogeneous-normative, genotypical-typical scum

EDIT: "oh wow look at my family with all of our loving alleles" :rolleyes: loving dickhead

Blurred has a new favorite as of 14:28 on Dec 23, 2020

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Imagine defending royal families lmfao hang 'em all ya fuckin' dweeb.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

Blurred posted:

Stop referring to recessive gene abundance as "defects" you loving heterogeneous-normative, genotypical-typical scum

EDIT: "oh wow look at my family with all of our loving alleles" :rolleyes: loving dickhead

this is actually kind of a lovely joke to make

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I got my comeuppance when Aramaro hit me with a well-placed “turn on your monitor”.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Thump! posted:

Imagine defending royal families lmfao hang 'em all ya fuckin' dweeb.

Hate the playa, not the throne!

Also, I heard that Cyberpunk is back in vogue, so...

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

StillFullyTerrible posted:

mlyp

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

lol this thread

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

must be a full moon

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
hyperbolic "sjw" screeds are tired and passe
did you think i meant "i'm offended by this joke"? my bad

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Actually it owns and royals can never be mocked for their bad decisions enough.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

First, they came for the purebreds...

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

ikanreed posted:

Actually it owns and royals can never be mocked for their bad decisions enough.

Look, you have to smash if your sister is hot enough. Or has all of her teeth. Or is not covered in boils.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

we could solve the inbreeding problem in the royal houses of europe by simply getting the guillotines sharpened again, imo.

Mzuri
Jun 5, 2004

Who's the boss?
Dudes is lost.
Don't think coz I'm iced out,
I'm cooled off.

jesus WEP posted:

would you like some fries with that hapsburger?

:captainpop:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Woke defenses of the indefensible are the fun loophole to that rule

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Cannot even imagine the horror show her DMs must be after going viral for saying she has hot tits.

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

tag self, I'm the "I made bread"

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
^^ I love all that poo poo, because it REALLY shows that humanity hasn't really changed.
So much of things people did in history was because they were loving BORED! Like the pacing count.
The rest are examples of early Blogging.

Drone_Fragger posted:

we could solve the inbreeding problem in the royal houses of europe by simply getting the guillotines sharpened again, imo.

I mean.... to be fair...we can solve aLOT of problems by sharpening that up

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'm also the pressing need for a system of standardized weights and measures.

I really like that he did ten repetitions to average out any inconsistencies. I'd hire him in a second.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Friendship ended with Floronius

Now Aulus is my best friend

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

quote:

wondrous femininity

Yes, that is definitely an unbiased translation of

checks notes

“CUNNE SUPERBE”

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

I'm the dude who was got caught by the pyroclastic flow while I was cranking it.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Kenning posted:

I'm the dude who was got caught by the pyroclastic flow while I was cranking it.

Pompeii's vulcanologist knew what was coming.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Kenning posted:

Autoerotic incineration

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

He was rock hard.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I'm this poor looney tunes motherfucker

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Looks like he was having a blast

Lemon
May 22, 2003

didn't know if he was comin or goin hahahaa

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

flavor.flv posted:

I'm this poor looney tunes motherfucker

Did he die?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

He's just pining for the fjords.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

RustyKnight posted:

tag self, I'm the "I made bread"

I wonder if "I made bread" is a colloquialism like "pinch a loaf"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Rub your hemorrhoids together" is an amazingly devastating insult. I'm bringing it back!

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

I like the one that’s basically “i’m gay”

posting that reaches out through history to touch the modern man

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

There's a small bart carved into a wall but it's so small nobody's noticed it among the normal 2000-year-old pockmarking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

TK-42-1 posted:

I like the one that’s basically “i’m gay”

posting that reaches out through history to touch the modern man

The one? Buddy, these are all gay.