Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Jose posted:

i don't understand why bethesda continue to use the hideous gamebryo engine for its games after buying ID with its actual good engine

I imagine ID's engine doesn't scale well to the scope of game they want to make. They also cannot be hosed since the games made with it make them unlimited money every time.

e: Bethesda catte tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I don't think the idtech engines would be very good for the kind of games bethesda make. On the backend the bethesda modified gamebryo thing actually does have some quite good functionality and is especially good at handling mods which is like 90% of why you buy their games.

Don't forget Id tried that and it was called Rage and people thought it was crap. But they did apparently bring some Id people on to spruce up the combat for fallout 4 which definitely is a big improvement over 3.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
rage was crap because it was basically just an engine demo lol

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's actually not a particularly bad game, the shooting is OK and I enjoy the random extremely british mad max gang that is hanging out in the post apocalyptic US for some reason.

But it's definitely not a particualrly good open world game. It's more like a series of levels that you re-use sometimes and have to walk between.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
EU saving us from ourselves. Just wondering when the Red Cross air drops will start?

https://twitter.com/jsphctrl/status/1341741283212193795?s=20

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

Don't forget Id tried that and it was called Rage and people thought it was crap. But they did apparently bring some Id people on to spruce up the combat for fallout 4 which definitely is a big improvement over 3.
1) Sir, quake and doom were some of the most modded games in existence. They practically pioneered the idea of building packageable add-ons into their file structures rather than just dumping the files wherever.

Reducing ID software to Rage is like reducing the Labour party to Tom Watson.

2) Tonty Blair can gently caress right off eith his amateur virology. People get 2 doses to make sure the virus is dead and stays dead. One dose means some of the virus survives, and the virus that survives is more likely to be mutated. Which means it then escapes the second dose. Which means we end up with multiple, vaccine resistant strains, all so that toothy oval office can save some money.

Him saying we should do one dose means he has done absolutely zero reading on the subject of how we end up with MRSA and antibiotic resistance.

3) I know it was a few pages ago, but Labour is only a broad church in the sense that there was a murder and it made everyone who wasn't a glib sociopath sad.

Jose posted:

rage was crap because it was basically just an engine demo lol
Rage probably would have been ok if Borderlands hadn't existed.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Bobby Deluxe posted:

1) Sir, quake and doom were some of the most modded games in existence. They practically pioneered the idea of building packageable add-ons into their file structures rather than just dumping the files wherever.

I'm not looking to reduce them to that, more that I just don't think their attempt to go towards fallout was very good. And I also don't know that their more recent engines are at all equipped for modding or that they are equipped for the kind of multi-layered combination tricks that bethsoft can do. Like you can have multiple plugins that all just add stuff into an existing game space in a bethsoft game and they can be added and often removed in an existing save and they will usually work just fine. That's an impressive technical achievement and is quite core to the appeal of their games, I think. The ability to make them however you want by just adding poo poo in and it all runs together. Other than Rimworld I don't really know any other games that allow that.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Accurate by 2022?

Bobby Deluxe posted:

2) Tonty Blair can gently caress right off eith his amateur virology. People get 2 doses to make sure the virus is dead and stays dead. One dose means some of the virus survives, and the virus that survives is more likely to be mutated. Which means it then escapes the second dose. Which means we end up with multiple, vaccine resistant strains, all so that toothy oval office can save some money.

Him saying we should do one dose means he has done absolutely zero reading on the subject of how we end up with MRSA and antibiotic resistance.
Can't believe Blair would support half measures that make everything worse and kill thousands.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Rage is underrated imo, the character looks and animations are loving amazing for the time, gently caress they still outdo most games now.
Problem they had was no game and no ending. It as if you were in a starting area zone the whole time, about to unlock the rest of the map thats like 10 times the size, but it just ends.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

happyhippy posted:

Rage is underrated imo, the character looks and animations are loving amazing for the time, gently caress they still outdo most games now.
Problem they had was no game and no ending. It as if you were in a starting area zone the whole time, about to unlock the rest of the map thats like 10 times the size, but it just ends.

I agree with that, I think it would have been better as a linear experience rather than trying to make it open world.

Should have let Raven Software do it like they did quake 4.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Bethesda's engine is likely very very different from id tech internally, and the clone of John Carmack that id retained presumably refuses to work on the graphics side of it as a matter of principle.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Of course

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1341739802346008577?s=20

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Bobby Deluxe posted:

... No? You've derided Blair for amateur virology then treated a vaccine exactly like antibiotics, which deal with bacteria - not viruses, so great job there with your amateur virology. One dose of vaccine might work - there's some evidence one dose of Moderna gives 80% protection. But that's not what the studies were designed around (they didn't think their mRNA vaccines would work this well) so the studies were designed around two-dose and we don't have the proper data to know the exact difference between one dose and two. If we had the data on difference, we could properly judge whether it would be worth getting more vaccines out or higher protection - or vaccinate different groups differently. But we don't, and while we're still dealing with the most vulnerable groups, we want the the best protected for the future - which means two doses.

Nothingtoseehere fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Dec 23, 2020

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The neoliberal ideal is to value the appearance of intelligence and pragmatism. The actual reality has nothing to do with it, of course.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Percentages chat:

Someone whose statistics is far less rusty than mine:

(Ed: assuming normal distribution)

90% 'success rate' for the vaccine means 50000 'failures' per million
95% 'success rate' means 10000 'failures' per million?

So giving just one shot means out of every million people 40000 more people are 'failures' than giving the two shot?

(I might be entirely wrong - very extremely rusty. Must dig out my old notes.)

Jaeluni Asjil fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Dec 23, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Not a maths person but I play enough videogames to know that percentages are like... mirror images, so a 95% rate of one outcome is a 5% rate of another outcome, and that means the difference between 95% and 90% is that the other outcome happens twice as often, or twice as big a percentage or whatever. So when you're dealing with very high percentages, tiny variations can mean entire orders of magnitude changes in the outcomes.

Like I dunno the actual numbers but very big and very small percentages mean very small changes are very signifcant.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

Not a maths person but I play enough videogames to know that percentages are like... mirror images, so a 95% rate of one outcome is a 5% rate of another outcome, and that means the difference between 95% and 90% is that the other outcome happens twice as often, or twice as big a percentage or whatever. So when you're dealing with very high percentages, tiny variations can mean entire orders of magnitude changes in the outcomes.

Like I dunno the actual numbers but very big and very small percentages mean very small changes are very signifcant.

:xcom:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The one area where he might not be chatting utter poo poo is that with vaccination 90% effectiveness means not everyone needs to be vaccinated to severely impede transmission, and having a large number of people vaccinated with a 90% effective vaccine could protect more who haven't yet been vaccinated than half that number at 95%.

That's been demonstrated for things like typhoid but unless someone involved with virology and not war crimes says so it's not a known fact.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Nothingtoseehere posted:

... No? You've derided Blair for amateur virology then treated a vaccine exactly like antibiotics, which deal with bacteria - not viruses, so great job there with your amateur virology. One dose of vaccine might work - there's some evidence one dose of Moderna gives 80% protection. But that's not what the studies were designed around (they didn't think their mRNA vaccines would work this well) so the studies were designed around two-dose and we don't have the proper data to know the exact difference between one dose and two. If we had the data on difference, we could properly judge whether it would be worth getting more vaccines out or higher protection - or vaccinate different groups differently. But we don't, and while we're still dealing with the most variable groups, we want the the best protected for the future - which means two doses.

In fairness stuff like the antibody treatment does behave this way for covid - it's one of the suspects for the problematic new strain. However yes as you say vaccines are about training your body to recognise the virus, not specifically killing itself. I believe the 2nd doses acts as a "reminder" to increase the chance that your body remembers it for longer.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

xcom is the one everyone goes to but I'm pretty sure they just programmed in a thing that makes you miss regardless of what the numbers say.

I was more thinking about things that give like, percentage resistances to damage or something, whereby they basically get more effective the more of them you get, and particularly the last few percent are each like, doubling your survivability every time, while the first few are next to worthless.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

It depends what they mean by 90% and 95% effectiveness. I'm vaguely remembering my old six sigma days when for example 3sigmas (93.3%) meant 66007 defects per million opportunities and 6 sigmas (99.9997%) meant 3.4 defects per million opportunities.

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its almost like we're a Bureaucracy, in space!

I set sail for the Planet of Lab Requisitions!!

The % effectiveness is at its base it's derived from the number of people who got the virus during the clinical trial. The pfizer trial for example gave 22,000 people the vaccine and 22,000 people a saline injection then followed them for a few months.

In that time 170 of the 44,000 people got Covid but crucially only 8 of that 170 were from the group that got the vaccine and all of them had mild symptoms. So what you do (the actual calculation of efficacy is more invloved because of things like different doses and subgroups and but this is a decent illustration) is take that 162 cases from the placebo arm and say right, we would expect 162 cases in the vaccine arm of the trial if it didnt work but we only got 8. 8 is 4.93% of 162 so unless you've totally hosed something in selecting your trial participants or some other confounding factor is at play the vaccine prevented 95.07% of the cases you would have expected.

Thus 95.07% efficacy.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Nothingtoseehere posted:

... No? You've derided Blair for amateur virology then treated a vaccine exactly like antibiotics, which deal with bacteria - not viruses, so great job there with your amateur virology.
Good point, except the common argument in things like this seems to be that it's not a concern because viruses don't evolve/mutate as fast, and when they do we can just spin up another vaccine.

I remember very early on the statements revolving around "It's ok because it's very stable and doesn't mutate much, so if we just lock down until we jave a vaccine we'll be fine." Then a bunch of idiots decided to completely ignore the 'if we lockdown' part and hey, now we have mutated strains popping up.

quote:

Vaccines are used prophylactically, whereas drugs tend to be used therapeutically. This difference in timing means that, relative to drugs, vaccines tend to keep pathogens from ever achieving large population sizes within hosts. Resistance mutations are less likely to appear in small populations (7), and when such mutations appear and confer partial resistance within a host, they are unlikely to replicate to the large population sizes that are associated with onward transmission (6, 8).

In addition, drugs tend to target pathogens in a single way (9) whereas vaccines tend to target pathogens in multiple ways by inducing host-specific antibody and/or T cell responses (10). This difference in the multiplicity of target sites means that relative to drugs, more mutations are likely needed to confer resistance to vaccines.

Note that the paper also says that resistance is harder to detect and confirm, as well as admitting that it's a process they don't fully understand.

So if we combine that with the same dickheads going 'We have a vaccine now, please resume publicly licking each others faces' we're heading for a situation where every year or so we're going to end up with a pandemic followed by the vaccine being tweaked, until eventually you end up with things like super gonorrhoea only it's airborne and can survive on surfaces for about 24 hours.

Or whatever. I mean yes, neither of us are professional virologists. But I'm pretty sure that in arguing with you I did more reading around the issue than blair did when he looked at the Guardian and thought "Two doses? Hmm... I have an idea to save money."

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

EU saving us from ourselves. Just wondering when the Red Cross air drops will start?

https://twitter.com/jsphctrl/status/1341741283212193795?s=20

It'll be UNICEF, going "listen, we aren't going to ask who we're giving oatmeal and government cheese to, just take it and move along".

They will start in -10 days.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Saros posted:

The % effectiveness is at its base it's derived from the number of people who got the virus during the clinical trial. The pfizer trial for example gave 22,000 people the vaccine and 22,000 people a saline injection then followed them for a few months.

In that time 170 of the 44,000 people got Covid but crucially only 8 of that 170 were from the group that got the vaccine and all of them had mild symptoms. So what you do (the actual calculation of efficacy is more invloved because of things like different doses and subgroups and but this is a decent illustration) is take that 162 cases from the placebo arm and say right, we would expect 162 cases in the vaccine arm of the trial if it didnt work but we only got 8. 8 is 4.93% of 162 so unless you've totally hosed something in selecting your trial participants or some other confounding factor is at play the vaccine prevented 95.07% of the cases you would have expected.

Thus 95.07% efficacy.

Thanks! I shall withdraw into the bomb bay and consider.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I'm a 3rd Dan Hodges black belt in Seven Sigma.

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

Oh dear me posted:

There are better ways to increase rail capacity, in ways that would do more to regenerate northern and midlands towns, like rehabilitating the lines that were cut by Beeching; but they would not be high speed.

The problem with that is identifying which of the lines closed by the Beeching cuts would be useful in re-opened (for the large majority of them the closure was absolutely justified - what happened to the public transport provision and the alignments afterwards is more up for debate) and how this would have knock-on effects on the rest of the network, which doesn't have the capacity to accomodate renewed local and regional service on reopened secondary routes. Which brings us back to HS2 as a means to get long-distance passenger traffic onto its own bespoke route to free up capacity on the 'legacy network' (horrible phrase) for improved local and freight services.

Back at uni I went to a lecture by a transport economist about how the railways (and more importantly their loss) shaped the economy of the north of England. This was years before the phrase 'Northern Powerhouse' had been dreamed up. He put forward the notion - amongst others - that one key moment was when the multitude of railway companies were grouped into the Big Four in 1923. All of the Big Four were geographically and operationally centred on London, with a series of main lines fanning out from their London terminii. They incorporated numerous regional companies which had been built in the industrial north to serve their own needs - systems like the Lancashire & Yorkshire, the North Eastern, the North Staffordshire, the Hull & Barnsley, the Furness and the Manchester, Sheffield & Lincolnshire - which became the Great Central when it built its line to London, but was notable in that it remained a Manchester-based company in both its operations and its outlook. The milepost at the GCR terminus at Marylebone declared that it was 205 route miles from Manchester while even the other railways that had built into London from the regions in earlier years declared the capital as their Point Zero.

After the grouping these systems became merely subsidiary divisions of a large network spanning the breadth of Britain and centred on London. The Great Central line between Manchester and Sheffield under Woodhead was no longer the main line of an independent company with its headquarters (and major sources of capital) in Manchester but merely a part of the London & North Eastern Railway which saw its main line as the London-Edinburgh ECML route. And so it went on; the subtle but very real shift in viewpoint from the north having its own transport infrastructure to serve its own needs to being controlled at the whims of a company based in London with London-centric attitudes.

The same went for the railways in Scotland and Wales - goodbye the likes of the Caledonian, the Highland, the Cambrian and the Taff Vale, which all became distant outposts of London-based national corporations. The same problem occured under nationalisation, when policy direction was centralised under the BTC and, ultimately, the UK government.

Guavanaut posted:

Rebuilding the Great Central Railway is the one that always comes up in this case, if only that it goes through ancient forests that we already destroyed long ago.

Cue pages of debate about whether it's too curvy because of old locomotives.

Whether or not the GCML could be revived and put to another use (be it as an extra conventional rail line, a dedicated freight corridor or whatever), the fact is that HS2 is using a good chunk of it which pretty much nixes the idea of the remainder being revived for any large-scale purpose.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
New Vegas is an absolutely fantastic game that I have now played too many times- even after not playing for years it's still too familiar

Fallout 4 I played at release and didn't enjoy much, but I got the dlc and a few mods and gave it a go during lockdown and it's a lot better with them- it doesn't change the main story but a bit like skyrim the enjoyment is in exploring, fighting and ignoring the plot

The concept of obsidian being allowed enough time to properly develop another fallout game is pretty exciting- new vegas had a lot of plot/content that was cut due to being rushed out

Necrothatcher posted:

Is there a way to create a new high-speed rail service in the UK that doesn't destroy irreplaceable ancient forests?

Tunnels, tunnels everywhere.

because tunnel snakes rule

Replacing and upgrading existing track would go a long way, some places you will need new track/infrastructure and it could be done without harming woodland but not without a lot of money that won't end up in the offshore bank accounts of the already rich

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its almost like we're a Bureaucracy, in space!

I set sail for the Planet of Lab Requisitions!!

Bobby you are misunderstanding how Blair got the idea and how the vaccine/viruses work. Also I forget the details but from memory Nothingtoseehere is actaully in public health in some aspect and I have Microbio and public health degrees as well as years working in pharma specialising in infectious diseases so I have some idea what i'm talking about.

I despise Blair as much as anyone but here is some data that shows that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are still quite effective even with a single dose, the drawbacks are that the immunity would likely not be as robust over time and that the trials weren't designed around testing a single dose of the vaccine so we don't know exactly how effective a single dose is. The idea is a single dose for everyone now and then you come back later once supplies are more plentiful and give everyone their second dose. It's a legit idea and requires careful analysis of the potential outcomes, basically would we save lives by making 80% of twice as many people immune much sooner compared to half as many 95% immune.

The answer is unfortunately we just cant be sure how effective the vaccines are after a single dose so I personally would err on the side of caution but this is the sort of calculation you have to make all the time in public health.

Saros fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Dec 23, 2020

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
App Mancock is leading another press conference at 3 today (in 12 minutes). Are they back to being daily?

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

DesperateDan posted:

New Vegas is an absolutely fantastic game that I have now played too many times- even after not playing for years it's still too familiar

Fallout 4 I played at release and didn't enjoy much, but I got the dlc and a few mods and gave it a go during lockdown and it's a lot better with them- it doesn't change the main story but a bit like skyrim the enjoyment is in exploring, fighting and ignoring the plot

The concept of obsidian being allowed enough time to properly develop another fallout game is pretty exciting- new vegas had a lot of plot/content that was cut due to being rushed out

Tunnels, tunnels everywhere.

because tunnel snakes rule

Replacing and upgrading existing track would go a long way, some places you will need new track/infrastructure and it could be done without harming woodland but not without a lot of money that won't end up in the offshore bank accounts of the already rich

Replacing and upgrading though requires suspending of services on those parts of the lines and the dreaded 'replacement bus services'.
People already make a huge fuss if the lines are closed over a weekend (not everything can be done in a 5 hour overnight possession).

Guavanaut posted:

I'm a 3rd Dan Hodges black belt in Seven Sigma.

That would be 1.9 defects per 100,000,000

Jaeluni Asjil fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Dec 23, 2020

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Saros posted:

The idea is a single dose for everyone now and then you come back later once supplies are more plentiful and give everyone their second dose. It's a legit idea and requires careful analysis of the potential outcomes, basically would we save lives by making 80% of twice as many people immune compared to half as many 95% immune.
I mean that's a fair idea, but this is Blair we're talking about. Most people will get the first dose, and then it's no longer an emergency so the funding and resources for the second dose falls off, especially in poorer areas. And then Mail journos get to nod meaningfully at each other about BAME areas still having outbreaks.

Blair's problem is that he comes up with plans that are reliant on the system functioning as it should, and competent beople naturally gravitating to the top rather than spiteful idiots who know how to manipulate the game.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Replacing and upgrading though requires suspending of services on those parts of the lines and the dreaded 'replacement bus services'.
People already make a huge fuss if the lines are closed over a weekend (not everything can be done in a 5 hour overnight possession).

These people can be warmly offered a choice of cigarettes and a range of blindfolds in exciting colours to enjoy in front of a wall imo

My socialist utopia (about as likely as meaningful transportation investment) would also have a lot of trams and buses which could come into action faster than rail infrastructure

Also some folk going around delivering stuff from the back of carts drawn by a shire horse because the aesthetics are nice

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Jakabite posted:

App Mancock is leading another press conference at 3 today (in 12 minutes). Are they back to being daily?

More places going to Tier 4 so even more Christmas plans ruined or against guidance.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Tier 4's for basically the entirety of South East England from Boxing Day

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Sanford posted:

Our local country park has taken 25 years to turn from a former opencast site to a massively diverse habitat used by hundreds of people every day. Now it's getting a "northern spur" rammed through the middle of it. This year has led to lots of people discovering the great countryside around us just in time to see it destroyed.

Just about to start Disco Elysium after hearing you guys talk about it; is there anything I should know before I begin? I'm just thinking of Planescape: Torment and the whole "put your points in Wisdom/Intelligence or you'll miss half the game" thing. Thanks to whoever pointed out you could get it for a tenner from Epic Games!

One thing I learnt about Cyberpunk 2077 is it shows you greyed out options in conversation and tells you what stats you would need to be able to pick the conversation option. (Like you need 6 Cool or Intelligence but you only have 5.)

Why this is cool is the game let's you spend XP in the middle of conversations, so if you don't automatically spend your XP as you get it you can spend it when you need it.
I think that is a good system.

bessantj posted:

Considering Wales part of England? Should be fine in the Lords. Also here is his magnum opus

His fanfic about how great Brexit would be has a single throwaway line about Ireland. And it heavily implies "they just join back up with us. As that is the natural state of the Irish man, subservient to their English overlords."
Goes to show how insular the British Ruling Classes thought process is when it comes to Ireland.

Otherwise that "essay" just sounds like those film analysis where they argue (often against all evidence) that the main character died and the ending is their own delusion as their mind shuts down.
Maybe that essay is the fever dream of a Long Distance Haulier as he sits in a traffic jam in Kent.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Reuters is reporting that there's a deal that is being distributed among the EU27. Who knows if it's been agreed to yet.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

namesake posted:

More places going to Tier 4 so even more Christmas plans ruined or against guidance.

So is there any reason they aren't coming into effect tomorrow other than 'we don't want the press of ruining Christmas twice in one week'?

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
How can he stand there and acknowledge that tier 3 is factually not enough to stop or slow the spread then not move the whole country into tier 4??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

Jakabite posted:

My mother told me this in tones which brought to mind the surmon on the mount, not flapping, sweaty lies from the dog who realises he's driving the car.