Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

i think a weird smooch produces an uncontrollable reaction of confusion/disgust, and unless you're seeing these signs you are good. also, if smooches sessions repeat that's another reason to think you don't know what to do with your lower jaw and have pointy teeth and your tongue is like REALLY big, maybe?

What do I do with these other three mandibles???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

make sure to waggle them to indicate vigor

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm ready to smooch. I'm NOT ready to nuzzle, however.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The Klowner posted:

I'm ready to smooch. I'm NOT ready to nuzzle, however.

Too bad, I'mma nuzzle your head and then give you a nougie.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I just bought more glass. I've gone mad with power and also with glassware, for whe'd,

Derpies

by sebmojo
Watching some chopped amateur hour edition and I can out cook these drat fools !!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

a friend of mine who works in tv production told me that on chopped and similar shows the special ingredient is replaced with something fully absurd for filming, to get a good reaction.

on the one hand i was sad to have a piece of the illusion shattered but on the other hand i can't stop imagining folk reacting to the revelation that they need to cook a meal based on a rotary telephone and a goats head.

Derpies

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

a friend of mine who works in tv production told me that on chopped and similar shows the special ingredient is replaced with something fully absurd for filming, to get a good reaction.

on the one hand i was sad to have a piece of the illusion shattered but on the other hand i can't stop imagining folk reacting to the revelation that they need to cook a meal based on a rotary telephone and a goats head.

So they show them a goat head for a reaction then go "LOL jk it's just goat rear end" after the reaction?

Heather Papps

hello friend

i think in goat situations they pull the tongue out

Prof. Crocodile

well that’s just good tv

Derpies

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

i think in goat situations they pull the tongue out

Via the rear end? I'd pay per view to watch that

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Kief Richards posted:

I just bought more glass. I've gone mad with power and also with glassware, for whe'd,

Another BYOB success story!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

biosterous

a goon pal who lives nearby gave me a coffee grinder when i was in dire need of one and a) that is super kind and rad, and b) the container it came with is exactly the right size to hold the exact amount of grounds i use. and he gave me surprise baked goods too!!

irsh if you're reading this, thanks again you're great, also stop lurking and post

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Leonyth
I've done something dumb to myself I think. Just sudden pain through my body settling in my abdomen and it just isn't going away. It's probably something to do with being awake since 8.30 and not eating anything til 12ish I guess but its making eating anything else difficult and it sucks.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

B33rChiller

Leonyth posted:

I've done something dumb to myself I think. Just sudden pain through my body settling in my abdomen and it just isn't going away. It's probably something to do with being awake since 8.30 and not eating anything til 12ish I guess but its making eating anything else difficult and it sucks.

appendix maybe? you might want to investigate whether this warrants professional assistance?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Leonyth

B33rChiller posted:

appendix maybe? you might want to investigate whether this warrants professional assistance?

A quick google makes me think no. Its like a constant ache/pain around the gut, kind of like after vomiting hard, but not going away. If I understand appendix pain right its a bit more localised than that?

Stoner Sloth

Leonyth posted:

A quick google makes me think no. Its like a constant ache/pain around the gut, kind of like after vomiting hard, but not going away. If I understand appendix pain right its a bit more localised than that?

hope you feel better soon, might be worth a check up if it's sticking around a while

just recently took a friend in to get a proctology exam done and he had polyps that they were able to remove while checking him out and reckons his guts are feeling much better

also neither of us can stop laughing at the fact that his doctor was Dr Charles Cock

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

As someone who has discovered scary things after going to a doctor for the first time in years, I highly recommend getting any lasting pain checked out, just in case! It's probably nothing bad, maybe some air trapped badly, that stuff happens, but your health is always worth taking an extra look for safety.

Stoner Sloth posted:

also neither of us can stop laughing at the fact that his doctor was Dr Charles Cock

Also you might be lucky and get a doctor with an excellent name like this, I mean, if that's not a good reason what is

Leonyth
No amusing doctor name, but it looks like I'm having a sleep over. More tests in the morning

Goons Are Gifts

Leonyth posted:

No amusing doctor name, but it looks like I'm having a sleep over. More tests in the morning

Stay safe! I'm glad you went to see a doctor

Goons Are Gifts

Important video game news:
https://www.gamesradar.com/kfc-launches-4k-240fps-gaming-console-with-a-built-in-chicken-warmer/

KFConsole posted:

Watch out, PS5 and Xbox Series X, the KFC gaming console is real. It's called the KFConsole, it's essentially a VR-ready high-end gaming PC, and it comes with a built-in chicken warmer. Boom, checkmate! Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

As someone who has discovered scary things after going to a doctor for the first time in years, I highly recommend getting any lasting pain checked out, just in case! It's probably nothing bad, maybe some air trapped badly, that stuff happens, but your health is always worth taking an extra look for safety.

Seconding this; I've had some scary medical times because I ignored pain for a long time and I'm still dealing with the fallout of ignoring it. If you don't feel good, please get some assistance. Please. Don't be me and end up full of tubes and needles all the time.

Escape From Noise

I realized in my zeal to get flour last time I accidentally bought pastry flour. I went to the import store today to get regular flour and peanut butter for peanut butter cookies. On my way home I dropped by the regular grocery store for breakfast stuff and realized they had all purpose flour already. So I paid too much for it basically. Also now I have a bunch of pastry flour I don't know what to do with.

Does anyone have any suggestions/recipes for baked goods with pastry flour that are relatively easy. I kind of suck at baking.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Dec 23, 2020

xcheopis

:wave:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Apple Crew: I'm thinkin bout trading in my MBP for the newest model; anyone have one?

Escape From Noise

Also I'm really enjoying this shirt I bought recently from the band Otoboke Beaver (very cool band). They are spelling out a bad word.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I overslept this morning, but it doesn't matter, because I don't have to work today. :thumbsup:

B33rChiller

I know very little of Japan and Japanese media, but I'm curious.
stumbling around youtube, I came across a young lady who plays energetic slap bass covers of a lot of different Japanese pop songs, which led to other recommended videos, ending up at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l-qw9yRFOA
I really like the vibe. The video and music really gives me a Wes Anderson feeling.

Also, Ningen Isu makes some awesome music

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Kief Richards posted:

Apple Crew: I'm thinkin bout trading in my MBP for the newest model; anyone have one?

ye

it's alright

xcheopis

Today's theme song is: Fear In the Western World, by Ultravox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DclSrYbSn-E

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

aldantefax posted:

ye

it's alright

Ok. Is it less stupid than the magic bar thing? I'm prolly gonna do it regardless bc I need it for potential new job anyway (I'm tryna swing a consultancy).

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I did it I pushed the button merry Christmas BYOB

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Kief Richards posted:

I did it I pushed the button merry Christmas BYOB

Let's have a taco bell taco bell Christmas!

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Also I'm really enjoying this shirt I bought recently from the band Otoboke Beaver (very cool band). They are spelling out a bad word.

this rules

BoldFrankensteinMir

Super late but thank you all for the suggestions on things to have in a guest room, also B33r Chiller I remember your avvy from that horrible Christmas, that really takes me back.

I'm throwing a Special Christmas movie night tonight, with cartoons and host segments! Starts at midnight GMT (4pm Pacific, 7 Eastern), the thread is here, the channel is here.

I hope to see you there, but even if you can't, happy holidays!

Sig by Heather Papps

alnilam

Some day I hope to join for movie night it sounds like so much fun. But with kiddo it's usually not possible :(

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

Movie nights are amazing and I usually fall asleep before they end!!

Goons Are Gifts

Jolo posted:

Let's have a taco bell taco bell Christmas!

I'll do everything for tacos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

alnilam posted:

Some day I hope to join for movie night it sounds like so much fun. But with kiddo it's usually not possible :(

We'll celebrate with you in spirit then! Movie night is inside all of us!

Sig by Heather Papps