Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Sulman posted:

He's been disciplined. What's the problem? Teams are not exactly eager to be in F1 at the moment, you have to accept some commercial realities.

You realise that even in the worst thread this is a really lovely take, right?

E: sorry, worst off season thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sulman
Apr 29, 2003

What did you do that for?

Theophany posted:

You realise that even in the worst thread this is a really lovely take, right?

E: sorry, worst off season thread

I seriously doubt it

Eb
May 6, 2003
If we must have another mediocre pay driver this guy should at least be good for some drama. Rather that than another Lance Stroll.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Sulman posted:

I seriously doubt it

It's probably the dumbest thing I've ever read in this thread, and I've read all my own posts

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Eb posted:

If we must have another mediocre pay driver this guy should at least be good for some drama. Rather that than another Lance Stroll.

What's it like to be such a broken person that you can only view this through the lens of how entertaining it might be for you?

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
:psyduck:

Mazepin is a loving problem and should not have a drive for 2021. I think you will find the majority of this thread will agree with that statement, and that Haas is in the wrong for what they are doing. I really don't like handing out probations, but I will as well as let people dunk on you all for having lovely opinions about a driver that should absolutely not have a spot on the grid. loving hell.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Something awful indeed

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Sulman posted:

He's been disciplined. What's the problem? Teams are not exactly eager to be in F1 at the moment, you have to accept some commercial realities.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

once you come back can you please tell me how exactly he's been disciplined

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The Big Jesus posted:

Something awful indeed

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Haas fined him $5,000,000 payable in equal installments during the 2021 season.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Mods please change probated idiot’s username to “Definitely Disciplined Mazepin”

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
A quick look at Wikipedia shows this egg-headed motherfucker to be a real charmer, and a mediocre driver to boot. How did he get a se-

Wikipedia posted:

He is the son of Dmitry Mazepin, who is the core shareholder and chairman of the Uralchem Integrated Chemicals Company.
Ah.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
jesus loving christ imagine thinking mazepin is better than lance stroll, either on track, or in emotional competency.

mazepin is going to get his dick punched clean off by stroll in bareclona testing

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can we call him by his proper name please?

For the last time it's Dickeater Meatspin.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I'm willing to say Lance Stroll appears to be an ok lad for a rich kid. He can't drive for poo poo but nobody seems to want to dish any dirt on him.

Mazepin is a dangerous menace on track and a sexual predator off track and as soon as he was announced women were letting people know, even before the grope video and cover-up.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Payndz posted:

A quick look at Wikipedia shows this egg-headed motherfucker to be a real charmer, and a mediocre driver to boot. How did he get a se-

Ah.

I mean it's Haas so it will turn out about 5 races in that this company has never actually existed.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

jazzyhattrick posted:

Can we call him by his proper name please?

For the last time it's Dickeater Meatspin.

For the last time there's nothing wrong with consensual dick eating and it shouldn't be used pejoratively imho

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
My bold prediction: Lewis will force meatspin off track whole lapping him and meatspin will say the n word.

And/or

Meatspin senior will threaten to kill someone in the paddock.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

i just hope they still haven't figured out their rear suspension

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Looking forward to the first of many pitlane fisticuffs between Max and Dummy Meetsbin.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

FIA will do nothing until Mazepin bins a Mercedes trying not to go a lap down

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Payndz posted:

Ah.

Thats a Robocop fantasy company. Come on

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
As a Thread Elder I cannot allow such a disgusting and inaccurate spelling of the name of Formula One driver Dickeater Meatspin.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
get the gently caress outta here

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Can we please stop on the dickeater meatspin nickname because it’s already incredibly cringy

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Even the worst behaving other drivers at least don't show too a consistent pattern, so we dunk on them in jest. Meatspin is a different piece of work

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

It’s perfectly fine to be a dickeater. Call him Marzipan Meatspin or smth.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Nothing wrong with liking dick indeed.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I will not have the good name of dick eating tarnished by being associated with a Russian pay driver and sex pest.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Mokotow posted:

It’s perfectly fine to be a dickeater. Call him Marzipan Meatspin or smth.

What have you got against marzipan you nob

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

i think just meatspin works

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Can we please stop on the dickeater meatspin nickname because it’s already incredibly cringy

it's incredibly gbs and has none of the nuance of poois shamiltonm

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Even my dad called him Marzipan

Fucker tried to use outing Are George as blackmail against him. The only non terrible thing about the little poo poo getting the seat will be the the Netflix footage of Gunther going mad and eating the consequences of hiring him when it turns out he sucks.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

it's not a nickname

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Just playing dickeater's advocate here, could not Meatspin as a pejorative word be regarded as problematic as well because the acts depicted in meatspin.gif are obviously not shameful and took place between consenting adults? (assumed in the absence of contrary evidence)

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

the third dude even has mazepin's enormous loving fivehead

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

I felt sorta sorry for Haas before doing the best they can with a potty mouth team lead who means well and two mediocre but friendly drivers in a subpar car but geesh this whole Meatzipan thing is bad PR.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
The eventual gunther post where he goes "its either mazepin or haas folds" and the entire internet tells him to quit the sport is gonna rule

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
It's the circle of F1. The plucky young upstarts have at best a couple of seasons before they become garbage assholes that are part of the corporate machinery. The last example before Haas were Red Bull, the likes of HRT, Caterham and Marussia didn't survive long enough.

The only real good guys in F1 are Ferrari. Good, honest, not sexually aggressive lads who mean well and don't cheat. I bet Are Charles is the most gentlemanly gentleman. If he took me out on a date I'd just spend the entire night looking into his dreamy eyes whilst he put no pressure on me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with. We'd have dinner down around Larvotto and then go up to Nikki Beach on the rooftop of the Fairmont, have some cocktails, dance and just hold each other. Then we'd go our separate ways and I would wait for him to send me a message on WhatsApp and he wouldn't wait too long but when I get the message I'd know that he'd waited enough, but that it would have felt too long for him. :swoon:

Theophany fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Dec 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I mean lance stroll cracking meatspin in the face would just be continuing the rivalry between the families