Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
:rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lmao decorum posting in the thread to be angry at shitlibs

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

owned with reason and logic, leftailures :smug:

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

RaySmuckles posted:

lol at coming into the succ zone and trying to tone police or spout trash about horseshoe theory

like, how lovely is your life that that's how you chose to spend your time? how blind can one be to think that this is the place for any of that; that there's an audience here for you; that you're doing anything other than punching yourself in the balls while convincing yourself "this hurts my posting enemies?"

just lol

Kinks ought to be shamed more, imo.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

A big flaming stink posted:

But for real can you guys cool it on the "ironic" racism????

What's racist here? Show me so I can fight the racists itt.

spacetoaster has issued a correction as of 21:11 on Dec 23, 2020

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

spacetoaster posted:

What's racist here? Show me so I can fight the racists itt.

don't bother, they're just mad because someone drew a picture of AOC they didn't like

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

don't bother, they're just mad because someone drew a picture of AOC they didn't like

Oh, I thought some Biden voters showed up.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
AOC sucks rear end now sorry

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

spacetoaster posted:

that can’t be racist, Joe Biden still opposes busing but he does it very politely

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

spacetoaster posted:

Well one did, and now he's whining about mean posts or tweets or something while saying we're the same as fash

So, y'know. big brains out today

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I remember all the cartoons of George Bush as a literal monkey throwing poo poo at the U.N.

lol at anyone defending millionaire politicians having mean cartoons drawn of them.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
many threads in dnd and cspam routinely devolve into racism and outright homophobia when they begin talking about trump and putin

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Organ Fiend posted:

Kinks ought to be shamed more, imo.

kinda hard to kinkshame someone with a humiliation fetish. it just turns them on even more

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

papa horny michael posted:

many threads in dnd and cspam routinely devolve into racism and outright homophobia when they begin talking about trump and putin

they have commas and shift keys tho

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

all reddit poo poo sucks, op

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

"all i did was call a thread full of fascists and they took offense at that, how utterly bizarre, guess they really are the flipside of fascists"

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/dceiver/status/1341836476615700481?s=20

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

World War Mammories posted:

"all i did was call a thread full of fascists and they took offense at that, how utterly bizarre, guess they really are the flipside of fascists"

I wish they would shutup about pointing out how the people I like want to do the same things as the fascists, but more polite maybe

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Real "You can't fight in here, this is the War Room" energy.

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

this thread gets a lot of hit-and-run justice crusaders who poo poo their diapers for a while and then leave, but this person's doobie hot dog av makes them special to me somehow. can't really explain it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Victory Position posted:

all reddit poo poo sucks, op

also true

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

mehdi is really climbing the ranks of "most hated pundit" in my head. still has a ways to go to catch up with matty, though

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Its widely known that cspam runs taints. If you find your taint being ran just wait two weeks and they will find other taints to focus on.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Acelerion posted:

Its widely known that cspam runs taints. If you find your taint being ran just wait two hours and they will find other taints to focus on.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Taintrunner posted:

Can't wait for the online left to get the notification: AOC was not the impostor.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cry more about poor people who need healthcare being the "online left"

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Acelerion posted:

Its widely known that cspam runs taints. If you find your taint being ran just wait two weeks and they will find other taints to focus on.

our outrage is matched only by our untreated adult ADHD

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

loving libs trying to decorum police the succ zone should probably just gently caress away off. Relitigating the need for decorum should be a 6er in here.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lol she's going to vote for pelosi to continue owning her in exchange for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Decorum! I scream at brunch when the waiter accidentally spills mimosa on my tweed jacket

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Taintrunner posted:

“wow, those people seem mad?? why would anyone be mad that they pay $1000/month for insulin while their kids go hungry? heh, they’re basically just fascists.” :nsacloud:

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Taintrunner posted:

lol I'm not crying about not having the vote, I'm just against beating up AOC ONLY for some poll that shows support.
https://twitter.com/QueenInYeIIow/status/1341546384219140096

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol she's going to vote for pelosi to continue owning her in exchange for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

technically, getting her seat taken away by the party is not nothing. :eng101: 6-1/2 Pinocchio’s

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

CheeseSpawn posted:

lol I'm not crying about not having the vote, I'm just against beating up AOC ONLY for some poll that shows support.

well they all suck rear end, AOC was just the one who decided to engage with the masses on the m4a vote idea

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

CheeseSpawn posted:

we think the rest of the squad and "progressive caucus" are cucks too, op

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

just read this and its really good and worth the full read

there's a lot of insightful truth going on in there

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CheeseSpawn posted:

anyone who derides calls for doing basic parliamentary procedure because they're not "actual organizers" deserves to be flipped the one bird salute, hope that helps

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol

https://twitter.com/crampell/status/1341847336125935616?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

who did they best/worst version of “wow you leftist must be so privileged to think $600 isn’t a big loving deal” because I feel like I missed seeing that take this time around