Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Elviscat posted:

I've been feeding the latest stray to come roaming around my house, after about a month begging for food turned into begging for pets.

Now the cat hops on my table, then gets on my shoulder so it can wash me and just chills there like a little mech pilot.

More like Elviscat2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Guzwar posted:

Fuckin' right on :respek:

Will you be taking him/her to the vet for the whole check-up/spaying/shots thing and making them a proper housecat?

He will eventually be a proper housecat, yes. It's sad right now, the downstairs of my house is gutted for remodel, so it has holes he can wiggle out of (I've tried), and upstairs isn't doable because Rosie is an antisocial bitch to other kitties.

I have feelers out for anyone looking for a chill adult cat, if that doesn't happen poor guy's gonna have to tough it out in the crawlspace for another few months.

As soon as I feel that he'll stick around after the trauma, he'll get a trip to the vet.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

From last night, after I got home from a long day at my parents'

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I got a beard wash and conditioner

My beard smells lovely and is quite soft

Also please if you have time check out a new music duo a goon friend and I have started, Cylindricule.

https://soundcloud.com/cylindricule

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Oh hey there tough cuties! Sorry it's been a while.

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

From last night, after I got home from a long day at my parents'

high five cozy seasonal sweater bud

Brawnfire posted:

I got a beard wash and conditioner

My beard smells lovely and is quite soft

Also please if you have time check out a new music duo a goon friend and I have started, Cylindricule.

https://soundcloud.com/cylindricule

Great! I'm just finished the first song, and I'm really enjoying it. Oooooh, I learned a term yesterday for what I'm experiencing right now: rhythmic entrainment. very catchy stuff. toe tapping, head bobbing, typing in time with the music.

Have a fantastic boxing day this year everyone, and rejoice in not having the option of facing the crowds to fight for BIG BIG SAVINGS!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

B33rChiller posted:

Oh hey there tough cuties! Sorry it's been a while.

high five cozy seasonal sweater bud

:hfive:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Gonna have to bleach and dye my hair again soon.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Hi thread, happy holidays

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Hello everyone how are you?

I'm in the middle of a 2 week sabbatical, feel like my body is catching up on rest and destressing.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Goober Peas posted:

I'm in the middle of a 2 week sabbatical, feel like my body is catching up on rest and destressing.

Got a second job so I can work seven days a week so... Pretty much the opposite.

First day at my new job was today.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Little holiday glam 🎄✨

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Goober Peas posted:

No High-five since you're resting,

Have a low-key fist bump from me for de-stressing.

Teagan posted:

Gonna have to bleach and dye my hair again soon.
You're back! It's awesome to see you back with everyone around, but much more importantly it's awesome that us misfits and weirdos make you feel safe enough to come back now that you-know-who is gone.

Oh, and you look amazing as usual.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

When you be hunting pokemon at 3 in the morning.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Fartington Butts posted:

When you be hunting pokemon at 3 in the morning.

It’s on your head!

Greetings from sunny Italy.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

GWBBQ posted:

You're back! It's awesome to see you back with everyone around, but much more importantly it's awesome that us misfits and weirdos make you feel safe enough to come back now that you-know-who is gone.

Oh, and you look amazing as usual.

Hi! I am glad to be back, I love all of my misfits and weirdos!! Also, thanks!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Proud to share my 2020 smile.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Katamari Democracy posted:

Proud to share my 2020 smile.

Please also check in next week with your 2021 smile :glomp:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Just wanted to share some beautiful scenery with this thread. (No, I'm not talking about myself of course.)

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I lived in AK for a few years, and there’s a weird beauty to the cold climates when the sun is barely bright enough or high enough to warrant visors or sunglasses. It’s like a weird twilight, and I’m not completely sure how to describe it, aside from “looks fragile, but will kill you in minutes through utter indifference”.

Your 3rd pic brought me right back to that feeling :unsmith:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Happy new year’s, all you good and goofy looking goons.

Also, yay for alliteration.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
For being my own quarantine barber, I think it turned out okay!

Here’s to a happy, healthy, and positive 2021 to everyone in my favorite thread.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Alright! Hands in the air! This whole thing was a sting and you're all going to jail

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Ugh

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 17:42 on Jun 5, 2022

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Everyone looking great in 2021.

This cat is too photogenic.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Hello, I was having major brain sad problems and didn't want to post for a while or talk about it but now I'm back

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

:)

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

K.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Alright! Hands in the air! This whole thing was a sting and you're all going to jail

Your necklace owns. And yes I realize I'm replying to this hella late.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Bye

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 17:41 on Jun 5, 2022

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

:swoon: Adorable!

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

brilliant newbie

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Is that choker made of safety pins?? It is bomb :discourse: As is everything else about your look as usual.

Picnic Princess posted:

Hello, I was having major brain sad problems and didn't want to post for a while or talk about it but now I'm back

Hey PP! I am glad the sad brains have relented a bit :unsmith: That short blue hair is amazing on you.

I'm bumping this thread back to the front page for kind of a selfish reason; I was browsing through my pictures folder and I had never realized how visible my own sad brains were in a lot of the selfies I've taken. My eyes in a lot of them really bummed me out. I didn't even realize when I took them I was so unhappy :( I am very powerful at emotional repression.

But this morning I had taken a selfie, and looking at today's picture and my old ones side by side I look a little tired but a lot happier. And "a little tired but a lot happier" is a pretty good way to be and I'm grateful for that. Today I will commemorate "the day I realized I am a lot happier than I used to be."

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

And "a little tired but a lot happier" is a pretty good way to be and I'm grateful for that. Today I will commemorate "the day I realized I am a lot happier than I used to be."

This is a hell of a thing and super worth commemorating :c00lbert:

Edit selfie tax (as a tweet because the app plays silly buggers with phone photos)

https://twitter.com/Brainmage/status/1355141036016861186?s=09

Flint_Paper has a new favorite as of 00:09 on Feb 8, 2021

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

You are looking pretty happy too! I am a big fan of your nails and jacket combo, gold looks great on you :buddy:

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 07:12 on Feb 8, 2021

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Nothere

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 17:33 on Jun 5, 2022

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

That is adorable Brawnfire. How are you doing the second time around? :)

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 04:02 on Feb 8, 2021

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Today I will commemorate "the day I realized I am a lot happier than I used to be."

I feel like this is how to get middle age done RIGHT.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I always appreciate pictures of right before I had a kid, to after. Man it ages you fast.

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊
We finally have some decent winter with a bit of sun, so I got out of the house for once (WFH since march, woo) and actually rode a bike.

No reference picture but I've definitely also had a case of "unhappiness visible" that I didn't really notice until I saw how I looked while biking outdoors again.

Hope you're all doing well in these hosed up times!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

That is adorable Brawnfire. How are you doing the second time around? :)

It's a big difference! So many of the same struggles, but with an opinionated 3-year-old involved

Started properly attending to my mental health in December, so it's been a bit easier