Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Good Dumplings posted:

are you telling me he was too garbage for Albion because lmao if so

i actually demolished albion and ran the groups in beta before the current iteration of leadership, we had tons of fun

now it's ran by unironic racists and "chuds" who drop slurs (the hard ones) all of the time (as in dozens of times a day)

i created many exploits and pioneered the ganking that exists today without many changes since, i was pretty epic for the win.

the game was just super lame in the end and they continued to make instanced pvp and pve so the open world lost most meaning, on top of arbitrarily banning tools that didn't interface with the game whatsoever.

here is a video of gluttony (formerrfatty smthing on this forum) droppin hard slurs tryna fit in with a bunch of racists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Skex posted:

He knows that they were the one's who had the tantrum and left when we pointed out that POOH and several of their characters were racist as gently caress right?

That they were the ones with the Maga corps and chuds?

I don't have the hate for Mittens that a lot of geese have. I saw the coalition cleaned up under his leadership (end racist named fleets as well as general cleaning of a substantial amount of the casual and "ironic" racism that infested the old Goonfleet.

My attitude in all of this is that if Mittens can get the Silent to clean up their act, Then mission loving accomplished and we can invest our energy into making other space bigots miserable enough to change their behavior, it's not like there is a shortage of potential targets out there.

Tbh it just reads to me like someone who's too confident, so he's just taking himself too seriously, so he can't really objectively understand what's going on

But that is also itself extremely funny, because he's huffing his own farts about being a king in a video game

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

at least get ur story with other people before schizo posting brainlet

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

only person with less idea about what's going on than rahne is apparently you followed by mittens

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

at least get ur story with other people before schizo posting brainlet
You didn't actually read Kris's post did you? The leader of SHH went *on* an episode of TIS while cosplaying a ninja and SHH members started spouting garbage at her (without consequence). The list of demands is targeted at SHH, but you obviously don't know what the gently caress you're talking about.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Lemming posted:

Tbh it just reads to me like someone who's too confident, so he's just taking himself too seriously, so he can't really objectively understand what's going on

But that is also itself extremely funny, because he's huffing his own farts about being a king in a video game

True but nerds won't pay the big $$$s for space consulting if he didn't put on airs.

I'm more surprised that he didn't reach out to you privately prior to getting involved. Kinda goes against his own advice to get in the middle of some conflict and not do a little background research first like say, reading this or the earlier iterations of this thread.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

like is it that hard to understand the "demands" are pointed towards true beast, now leader of SHH, because of what was said regarding an episode of talking in stations?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

my favorite part is that apparently every person on the side of SHH during that discussion literally has no idea what goes on in the game

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ein Sexmonster posted:

You didn't actually read Kris's post did you? The leader of SHH went *on* an episode of TIS while cosplaying a ninja and SHH members started spouting garbage at her (without consequence). The list of demands is targeted at SHH, but you obviously don't know what the gently caress you're talking about.

this isn't me, this is the affected party telling you that you have no idea what you're talking about.

but please tell me more about how you know more than the woman affected by the incident.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Skex posted:

True but nerds won't pay the big $$$s for space consulting if he didn't put on airs.

I'm more surprised that he didn't reach out to you privately prior to getting involved. Kinda goes against his own advice to get in the middle of some conflict and not do a little background research first like say, reading this or the earlier iterations of this thread.

In case there's any legitimate confusion I am just some rando, it's a coincidence that Khris is using the name Lemming in game

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

this isn't me, this is the affected party telling you that you have no idea what you're talking about.

but please tell me more about how you know more than the woman affected by the incident.
My dude, you didn't even read the post right. Now you're trying to go on about how sexism is fine as long as she isn't bothered by it.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ein Sexmonster posted:

My dude, you didn't even read the post right. Now you're trying to go on about how sexism is fine as long as she isn't bothered by it.

i never said so, but demanding an apology for someone who says you're stupid is using someone for your own ends and pretending it's for social justice

which is just sad.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

i never said so, but demanding an apology for someone who says you're stupid is using someone for your own ends and pretending it's for social justice

which is just sad.
Wait how did we get to "Rahne says we're stupid, ergo saying we want SHH to be less of a toxic shithole is bad, actually"?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Wait how did we get to "Rahne says we're stupid, ergo saying we want SHH to be less of a toxic shithole is bad, actually"?

idk you made that connection, not me nor her

me calling you insufferable doesn't mean that you saying another group is racist is wrong, hth

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Random fact: Everything looks like virtue signalling when you're a massive piece of poo poo.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

idk you made that connection, not me nor her

me calling you insufferable doesn't mean that you saying another group is racist is wrong, hth

demanding an apology for someone who says you're stupid is using someone for your own ends and pretending it's for social justice

You really need to get better at reading

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ein Sexmonster posted:

You really need to get better at reading

something something irony

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

something something irony

I mean, I guess I shouldn't expect more from someone who wrote this and thought it was a good idea.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ein Sexmonster posted:

I mean, I guess I shouldn't expect more from someone who wrote this and thought it was a good idea.

yes that was definitely me, master of hyperdunking, leader of the code, and guy who definitely can control miniluv

i have no idea what your point of posting that was, but you clearly have no idea what is actually going on around you.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

i have no idea what your point of posting that was, but you clearly have no idea what is actually going on around you.

I mean, you are the master of hyperdunking though, your completely unfair banning was specifically about that

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Good Dumplings posted:

I mean, you are the master of hyperdunking though, your completely unfair banning was specifically about that

thanks for the fact check snopes

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

checking in to witness the hyperdumps.

Toilet Eve: The Game You Can Play While You Hyperdump.

Toilet Eve: Hoes Mad

Digital Prophet fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Dec 27, 2020

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Only person I’ve seen you hyperdunk is yourself.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
I'm not sure why people refuse to examine who they play/consult games with, to see if they are actually racist or homophobic or generally politically lovely. Especially when it's being called out. You aren't supposed to give them the benefit of the doubt and say if they are "being racist shitags I would be shocked". It's really telling to me when the defenses of these groups focus so heavily on racism and ignore homophobia and other bigotry, in favor of only overt racism. I guess if you narrow your definition you can ignore any actual problematic poo poo.

"The way we purge racist in goonswarm is someone reports the incident to a diplo if they're from an allied group, we investigate it and then we commissar the shitbag"

I'm sure that must be more of a suggestion to SHH since it's definitely not what happens in GSF. Maybe for the most obvious racists, but when you ban politics in the biggest chat channel and allow dogwhistles to continue, allow fleet comms to be regularly homophobic and transphobic and engage in the same lovely dogwhistles, then your "way of doing things" is broken.
When I brought this up in the EO thread I got poo poo on hard. I was told I was overreacting, I got questioned over and over to bring up evidence, when I brought it up it was ignored or brushed aside and I was challenged for more and more evidence. I'd expect this sparring with alt right shitbags, not really sure why goons have to go out of their way to insist there definitely isn't a problem in the Imperium. The sad thing is, this sort of stuff could easily be dealt with by leadership, but then again, the POOH guys and a good chunk of their discord are illum members, so I'm not holding my breath.

Perhaps I'm just being holier than thou.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Lemming posted:

In case there's any legitimate confusion I am just some rando, it's a coincidence that Khris is using the name Lemming in game

Honestly I thought it Khris I was replying to, apologies for the confusion.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Ein Sexmonster posted:

So wait

SHH leader went on talking in stations

SHH members started spouting crap at SHH leader?

you care why?

I don't watch talking in stations, or INN because both groups of people are loving insufferable, dumb it down for me.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

The non gameplay part of this game delivers so hard. In between feeding the baby I wanna read the drama in the middle of the night. I love it.

kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

This is the drama I have been missing ever since groo blew up. Thanks for the Christmas gift kris!

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

orange juche posted:

So wait

SHH leader went on talking in stations

SHH members started spouting crap at SHH leader?

you care why?

I don't watch talking in stations, or INN because both groups of people are loving insufferable, dumb it down for me.

No they started spouting a litany of sexist garbage at Rahne, who was on that episode of TIS alongside the SHH guy.

The screenshot globby posted from her has nothing to do with that, which is why people are confused at why he's even bringing it up.

Mistaken Identity
Oct 21, 2020

The Space Emperor posted:

S c h o o l ‘ s i n

This is such an amazing demystification of The Mittani. I have rarely seen someone so drunk on his own self-importance before.

Mistaken Identity fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Dec 27, 2020

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

Turns out mittens was always the biggest pubbie of all

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
Came for the Drama but stayed for the Hyperdunking.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Mistaken Identity posted:

This is such an amazing demystification of The Mittani. I have rarely seen someone so drunk on his own self-importance before.

People forget how much goonfleet shat on Mittens for things like this. We'd regularly make fun of him (and most GF CEOs for that matter), and I'd like to think it kept them at least honest.

But when you fill your ranks with pubbies that just want to be part of the club, you get people like Mittani who develop a god complex and will happily retreat to the echo chamber to get their ego stroked. "Gather around the fire folks, and let me tell you a story of the good 'ol days while you shower me with praise".

Congratulations Mittani. You have become the new Jade Constantine.

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Dec 27, 2020

himurak
Jun 13, 2003

Where was that save the world button again?
I wonder if mittens should hire a consultant to revamp his image so he could actually revamp SHH :allears:

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

himurak posted:

I wonder if mittens should hire a consultant to revamp his image so he could actually revamp SHH :allears:

I’m available for esports bucks

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
The true way to play the game is to get paid to tell someone how to get paid for consulting on playing the game by joining a discord

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I'm very mad about 2 days of skill training, after missing 10 years of skill training

No peace for SHH until Mittani apologizes

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

k-spar posted:

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
The funniest thing is people Ive never heard of coming into this thread to tell us why we are wrong/idiots to make a list of demands half in jest. Let me lay it right out for you, we have no interest in being friends with SHH, ever, and used the invite to be unreasonable on purpose to air their dirty laundry yet again. SHH asked Mittani if he had any sway over the Goons from HONK, well now you all know the answer. We don't care what you think, chances are we don't like you either.

Go back to Eve Online or whatever other non toilet game you come from.

Edit:

k-spar posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

Touchdown Boy posted:

The funniest thing is people Ive never heard of coming into this thread to tell us why we are wrong/idiots to make a list of demands half in jest. Let me lay it right out for you, we have no interest in being friends with SHH, ever, and used the invite to be unreasonable on purpose to air their dirty laundry yet again. SHH asked Mittani if he had any sway over the Goons from HONK, well now you all know the answer. We don't care what you think, chances are we don't like you either.

Go back to Eve Online or whatever other non toilet game you come from.

Edit: