Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
girls go to venus, to uh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

explore the solar system

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Flesh Forge posted:

explore the solar system

neat venus sounds rad as hell I hope earth doesn't turn into it

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

It's already got the beard so the Marx edit will be grand

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Like we need any help getting stupider

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:negative:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Masks are KILLING CHRISTMAS :mad:

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
what

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

So noon is sunset and Barr's emasculated appointment farts away(?) a tumbleweed. Got it

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Garrison just keeps making Barr fatter.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

so many of trumps people end up being deep state swampdwellers makes u think

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1343565549444456449

This guy has good comics dunking on Biden but it turns out that he's a megachud so whenever he tries to comment on literally anything else in existence he sucks

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

like, yeah, that 10-year-old being able to hold her 80-year-old dad's hand as he dies (which, totally normal thing to wish for) is absolutely not as important as making sure she doesn't catch the extremely virulent disease he is dying from, this isn't complicated

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
am I supposed to recognize the weird dance the doctors and nurses are doing?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

some obscure thing his circle of chud blogs are mad about or something I dunno but he's mad at doctors about it

https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1343629644415774721

:hmmyes:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
there was a viral vid of nurses dancing which proved covid was fake news. this was at least 6 months ago.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1343565549444456449

This guy has good comics dunking on Biden but it turns out that he's a megachud so whenever he tries to comment on literally anything else in existence he sucks

What the gently caress is even going on? The cartoonist's feed even has a couple of weird 'lol, before you say anything, lemme just say you don't get it' pre-dunks but I genuinely have no idea what's happening or what the message is

E: /\/\/\ okay...? I guess?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

also we should let healthy people hug and kiss people dying of contagious disease because look at this judy garland 1950s white girl she looks so saaaaad come on let her get covid c'moooon

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

since he's the one that brought up the doctor/cop comparison, let's explore this idea

y'know how when chuds hear someone disrespecting the police they always come up with these scenarios like "what are you gonna do if your home gets invaded by the wet bandits from home alone, you defunded the police so there's no one to defend your family from the hordes of unwashed mongols besieging your house and holding your children hostage"

it is infinitely more likely that a chud will, say for example, contract heart disease, or break their ankle, or have literally any other health problem, and right-wing bloggers certainly won't be able to save them from that lol

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

legit seems like a pro-mask cartoon where she's regretting whatever caused her dad to get COVID and is blaming herself

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

labels :words:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Plucky little Trump

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012
The rock in the sling is the small loan of a million dollars

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Flavius Aetass posted:

some doctors and nurses did a dance one time, thus

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the reader is intended to understand implicitly that Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Detroit are bad things to be associated with

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
so who is goliath if he's got google, multiple major cities, the democrats, the media, rampant voter fraud, and the apparatus of the deep state at his command? Sounds pretty fuckin powerful but sorta sucks that this is the one unlabeled thing. Well other than what branco thinks trump is gonna do to put a stop to the madness.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Excuse me but The People's Champion is the most electrifying man in sports-entertainment and that is certainly not some jabroni like Trump.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
what I like about Branco is that after about a decade doing these he’s still completely unable to depict even people he likes as maligned caricatures

poo poo that Trump backside is what I imagine the Dolchstoss cartoon guy to look like

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Sedisp posted:

Which reindeer got the boot for the pic. Prancer right?

Olive, the Other Reindeer

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Branco is the bargain bin version of Garrison. As stupid if not stupider, as much of a hateful fascist bootlicker, but only ever capable of drawing his fantasies as ugly childish scribbles.

(Not that Garrison is a good artist, only superficially so, but compared to A.F Branco, sheesh)

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

reminds me that i still need to do my yearly rewatch of gremlins

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I feel like Hillary has dropped out of Garrison’s fantasies lately. I miss that shoe.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

oh good thing his hat says Barry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Erenthal posted:

Branco is the bargain bin version of Garrison. As stupid if not stupider, as much of a hateful fascist bootlicker, but only ever capable of drawing his fantasies as ugly childish scribbles.

(Not that Garrison is a good artist, only superficially so, but compared to A.F Branco, sheesh)

in a very narrow way I can appreciate that Garrison can come up with overstuffed visual metaphors and successfully represent them, even if it takes a cloud of labels to disambiguate the parts, while Branco can only draw hunched-over people standing in a line and grimacing at each other