Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ChubbyChecker posted:

trmup am i rite folks

So true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what's gonna happen to the trump threads once he stops being president? there is no way biden can sustain such a cavalcade of absolute 24/7 posting

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

what's gonna happen to the trump threads once he stops being president? there is no way biden can sustain such a cavalcade of absolute 24/7 posting

Lotta folks gonna have to brave the outside again. Many will not make it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Biden has the same number of letters as Trump, and his middle name is objectively funnier. The jokes practically write themselves.

Bndie

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
is Seraph suing Jeffrey now or something

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

zakharov posted:

yes

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Whaaaaat? How do people keep on top of these things?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Imagine having all of your posts entered into evidence in a court case. Now imagine you're Seraph and this is happening.

CantStopWhatsComin
Dec 30, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Desert Bus posted:

Imagine having all of your posts entered into evidence in a court case. Now imagine you're Seraph and this is happening.
Now imagine you have an extremely well-documented history of mental illness dating back to before your forums registration date. Imagine you have a legal team that is already reaching out to disability rights organizations about your case and the implications it has for the entire community and movement. Imagine you have extremely deep pockets and the determination of a starving lion.

We will not be excluded or silenced for mental illness. Those days are over. I'm coming for you, Something Awful, and I'm rallying powerful forces behind me.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

you say that like trump isn't going to stop posting, let alone people aren't going to stop posting about trump, even and especially when biden begins loving everything up

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

imo jeph should pay a cut to people who manage to summon seraph

CantStopWhatsComin
Dec 30, 2020

by Cyrano4747

zakharov posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Seraph can I have ten dollars to buy a lemonade?

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

zakharov posted:

230 isn't even repealed yet! he's a week early

CantStopWhatsComin
Dec 30, 2020

by Cyrano4747

FuturePastNow posted:

230 isn't even repealed yet! he's a week early
We're moving forward with the case regardless of what happens with 230. It's a disability rights issue.

I was banned while I was suffering from untreated mental illness. I explained that in QCS and was never given a second chance after getting treatment. That's plain old discrimination, and is frankly repugnant behavior.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I didn't know that being incredibly stupid was a disability

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

CantStopWhatsComin posted:

We're moving forward with the case regardless of what happens with 230. It's a disability rights issue.

I was banned while I was suffering from untreated mental illness. I explained that in QCS and was never given a second chance after getting treatment. That's plain old discrimination, and is frankly repugnant behavior.

agreed

send me gift certs or bit coins and i'll handle this with jef

CantStopWhatsComin
Dec 30, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Spanish Manlove posted:

I'm actually considered "gifted", whatever that means. Probably something incredibly racist, if my understanding of the history of white-people-created testing is accurate.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Spanish Manlove posted:

It’s reading more manic_episode.txt to me, tons of grandiosity and all that.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
lmao the constant reregs will really help your case

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Hi Serpah.

Bye Seraph.

CantStopWhatsComin
Dec 30, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Who What Now posted:

Hi Serpah.

Bye Seraph.
Hi WWN! Btw, check out the ads https://forums.somethingawful.com/adlist.php

Come chat with me in my discord, friends! <3

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

if this lawsuit is real I think seraph finally surpassed Dare in terms of "most legitimately unhinged user"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Stfu freak

CantStopWhatsComin
Dec 30, 2020

by Cyrano4747

ArfJason posted:

Stfu freak
It's okay, you don't have to feel insecure when a superior troll is present, ArfJason. There's room enough on these forums for all types of trolls. :cheers:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Aids

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

what law firm is representing you because i would like to laugh at them for taking such a stupid losing case but also congratulate them on the easiest paycheck in the world

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Hi WWN! Btw, check out the ads https://forums.somethingawful.com/adlist.php

Come chat with me in my discord, friends! <3

Nah

CantStopWhatsComin
Dec 30, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Hot Diggity! posted:

what law firm is representing you because i would like to laugh at them for taking such a stupid losing case but also congratulate them on the easiest paycheck in the world
Lowtax's mom, esq. LLC

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I'm actually considered "gifted", whatever that means. Probably something incredibly racist, if my understanding of the history of white-people-created testing is accurate.

Nah you're very dumb. An idiot. A moron. A puerile little dork.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Lowtax's mom, esq. LLC

hm i do not believe this is true

CantStopWhatsComin
Dec 30, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Spanish Manlove posted:

Nah you're very dumb. An idiot. A moron. A puerile little dork.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bmn6bjlw70

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

It's okay, you don't have to feel insecure when a superior troll is present, ArfJason. There's room enough on these forums for all types of trolls. :cheers:

Yeah i wish i was cool enough to spend hundreds of dollars on sa accounts and have incredibly suspicious ideas about age of consent laws, but i guess not everyone gets to be a badass pedophile who plays a credit card like the ocarina in oot :cheers:

CantStopWhatsComin
Dec 30, 2020

by Cyrano4747

ArfJason posted:

Yeah i wish i was cool enough to spend hundreds of dollars on sa accounts and have incredibly suspicious ideas about age of consent laws, but i guess not everyone gets to be a badass pedophile who plays a credit card like the ocarina in oot :cheers:
I expected more from you, ArfJason, than dragging up two tired 5 year old posts from when I had untreated mental illness. This is literally the same stuff the worst and least funny posters on this forum try with me. I thought I'd finally found a worthy troll opponent. Maybe you're not as powerful a troll as they claim. Color me disappointed. :smith:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The only tired 5 year olds are the ones u keep loving buddy

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Hot Diggity! posted:

laywerdan

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

i'm confused how is this a "troll" and not just throwing money in the trash can

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Jeffery unban the seraphs, this is a laywer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anyway last post on the subject if he actually sues somethingawful and wins, good. I loathe goons so if they lose their forums thats fine by me