Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Who wants some unfiltered batshittery?

This is my aunt who I've posted about quite a few times. Was once super cool, I liked her a lot. Then she accused me of going crazy because she didn't like my Facebook posts, then went full TERF, then went anti-mask, then started spouting QAnon poo poo, now this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
I regret to inform you that your aunt was never cool.

Unless she recently suffered a heart attack/open heart surgery/stroke/etc since hypoxia has rarely made a person better. In which case, I regret to inform you that your aunt is dead.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

:psyduck:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I've been no contact for almost 2 years now, but I go to see the crazy when I'm bored sometimes.

My memories of her was liking good music and sci-fi, she made me some awesome mix tapes when I was entering my teens.

It's a little scary because mental illness runs in the family and as such leads to repeated trauma through generations, so it makes me feel like my time bomb might go off some time in the next 15 years and I'll end up like her and others who've gone off the deep end in their middle age.

At least I didn't have any children to gently caress up.

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat

Picnic Princess posted:

I've been no contact for almost 2 years now, but I go to see the crazy when I'm bored sometimes.

My memories of her was liking good music and sci-fi, she made me some awesome mix tapes when I was entering my teens.

It's a little scary because mental illness runs in the family and as such leads to repeated trauma through generations, so it makes me feel like my time bomb might go off some time in the next 15 years and I'll end up like her and others who've gone off the deep end in their middle age.

Praise be.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

:lol:

Do you remember how long Literally a Nazi Furry lasted here?

They weren't kidding with that u/n afaicr

No furry hunts here just laughing at what is funny

Huh. What did they get banned for, in the end?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

kdrudy posted:

I had always assumed the clone wars were about fighting Jedi clones.

That would have been so much cooler than what we ended up with.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I peeked ahead on my "page a day" calendar and apparently there's a December 32nd this year.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Being a partner-beating piece of poo poo.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

See, once a billionaire always a billionaire. Even when they take enough money from you in taxes that you merely have millions you still get to wear your “I’m a billionaire” button on your lapel. If Marxism makes getting to billionaire status illegal then how will the government get all that tax money to fund its social goals? Checkmate commies. I am very intelligent.

Edit: haha he spent the day posting through it until he signed off with a “thanks for the exposure DUMMIES!”

Scratch Monkey has a new favorite as of 14:25 on Dec 31, 2020

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/5againstOne/status/1344375129032298497?s=19

icicles hanging from roofs contain bird poop

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Picnic Princess posted:

YOU haven't started RANDOMLY inserting capitalized WORDS here OR ON Facebook YET. Based on my ADMITTEDLY LIMITED knowledge it SEEMS TO BE a defining trait.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

So I'm checking the leper's colony but it doesn't seem to have an option for 'search by user name'

Probably being literally a nazi.

I know some furries are good folken but

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Obi couldn’t fight in the clone wars because he was too busy dealing with that thanksgiving day illegal dumping incident.

DiabloStarCraft
Oct 12, 2006

What is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"

CATS. CATS ARE NICE
🐱🐱🐱💀🐱🐱🐱

Picnic Princess posted:

This is my aunt who I've posted about quite a few times. Was once super cool, I liked her a lot. Then she accused me of going crazy because she didn't like my Facebook posts, then went full TERF, then went anti-mask, then started spouting QAnon poo poo, now this.

Yo this reads like something a spree killer writes up before they go and shoot up a statehouse or a newspaper or something, does your aunt own any firearms?

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

this guy is a huge joke and ThoughtSlime (a left wing youtuber) spends a couple videos owning him, and it's very funny.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Borger King.

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

I usually think of histoplasmosis as being a lung thing. I'm not saying "eat all the bird poop you want" but I wouldn't be overly worried about it.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Just sew that cloaca straight to my mouth and let 'er rip.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
Bird poo poo wasn't the first thing I thought of, but ice that's hanging from my dirty rear end gutters or whatever definitely should not be eaten that is correct.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Why do you have an rear end gutter?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Butt Rock. :cmon:

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

SiKboy posted:

Why do you have an rear end gutter?

How else are you supposed to get it to the mouth?

Useful Distraction
Jan 11, 2006
not a pyramid scheme

StillFullyTerrible posted:

Being a partner-beating piece of poo poo.

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

So I'm checking the leper's colony but it doesn't seem to have an option for 'search by user name'

They're not banned though? :confused:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=131251

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abVJLOPBnXU

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Ambitious Spider posted:

Obi couldn’t fight in the clone wars because he was too busy dealing with that thanksgiving day illegal dumping incident.

On top of that, he had to spend all of that time preparing 27 eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, explaining what each one was, to be used as evidence. The kicker is that the judge didn't even look at them at the trial! Typical blind justice. :rolleyes:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=131251

He isn't banned.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Love how he gives it away by saying "many of us survived" instead of "all of us survived".

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I could probably survive eating poo poo but I still don't want to.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Winter is a special treat for me. The rest of the year I need a ladder to get some roof lickins!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Picnic Princess posted:

You could always make a fake account and ask her why, if she is opposed to the Archons, does she wish to take the form of Yaldabaoth?

I'm not suggesting saying anything more. Just what result that would get.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Once I overheard two old men enjoying the sauna at the public pool discussing how the youth these days are so soft and weak, why, when they were a kid they'd go swimming in the creek! And once a big old bloated dead cow floated by, but they didn't care, they just kept swimming!

If not wanting to swim with a rotting cow carcass makes me weak and pampered, well, I'll wear that label with pride.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yeah, I've swam in a creek too. Whoopty poo poo. It didn't even have a dead cow in it.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah, I've swam in a creek too. Whoopty poo poo. It didn't even have a dead cow in it.

I'm sorry your childhood sucked. Me? Dead cow city (pop 1147) (also known as 'shoot the dog, boy' city)

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.

Picnic Princess posted:

:hfive:

My husband thinks it's a little weird that I worry about it because I'm (mostly) normal except for some childhood neuroses, but my mom's mom went nuts around age 50 and my mom went nuts around age 40. I'm 35 and it just feels like one day I'm going to become a paranoid, vengeful psychopath like they did. Thank God my dad is normal except for his degenerative health disorders and crippling insecurity.

Great genes, really. Tha best.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

DiabloStarCraft posted:

Yo this reads like something a spree killer writes up before they go and shoot up a statehouse or a newspaper or something, does your aunt own any firearms?

No, she's in Toronto and regularly chooses to be unemployed because "drat The Man" so she wouldn't be able to afford it. She only has internet when the libraries aren't closed for lockdowns :laffo:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

DICKCEMBER 🍆🍆❄️❄️ is nearly OVER 😢😢…. but the NEW YEAR 🎉💥 has almost 💦💦CUM💦💦 and you know 😍 what that means 😏😏.. its time for 😏😏😏👅 NEW 🍆COCKS🍆 for TWENTY HORNY-ONE 😍👉👌 all of the 🍑THOTS🍑🍑😋🙋 are making it their 🎉NEW YEARS🎉 RESOLUTION to find 👅BIG DICKS👅 to EXPLODE 💥💥💥💥 some💥💥FIREWORKS💦💦 .. and some 🎊BALLS🎊 to drop 😉😉 in their rear end 🍑🍑 💥💥 be prepared to get 🍆🍑hosed😩😩 at MIDNIGHT 😆🌜🌙 on NEW COCKS 🍆EVE when 🍑🍑ASSUARY 1🍑💦💦 cums💦💦 around🍆🍆👅 SHARE THIS WITH 🎉6⃣9⃣ NEW YEAR HOES😉 BEFORE 😩🍑 2⃣💦0⃣💦2️⃣💦1️⃣or you won’t be getting any 🎉party poppers 🎉 popped 💥 inside u this 🎊🎊🍆🍆NEW DICKS DAY🍆🍆🎊🎊

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Hey there you horny whorebags🥴✊🏻🍆💦💦🤤🤤you promiscuous playboys🐰+🐰=🛌🔞📈🌚you jovial jerkoffs✋🏼🤠 ✊🏼🥖 💦 💆🏻‍♀️it’s time to pop open😜💦💦🍾a little champain🐕💨🌶🐕 🥵 😏 with that pleasure 🐋✋🏼🥴✊🏼💦🧬🐳 because it’s NEW YEARS!📆🍾😜👯‍♀️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🔞 So if you’re down for a little pussy pollution 🦵🏽♦️🦵🏽👁👅👁 for your resolution 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♂️= 🤰🏻and wanna doing some spit roastin 👨🏻 + 👩🏽 + 👨🏻 = 💥 🙋🏻‍♂️🙆🏽‍♀️🙋🏻‍♂️🇫🇷🗼before your toastin 🥂 😋 🥂 then bring out the inner party animal 🦓 🐒 🦔 so your philander 😏 😏 can take a gander 👀 👀 and pander 👋🏼 🍑 🤤 all on the salamander 🦎🦎💦💦🙋🏻‍♀️It’s been👉🏼👁👃🏻👁👉🏼a rough✋🏼👁👃🏻👁✋🏼 and hard year 👅 for us all. Between 👄 Australia🇦🇺🦵🏽 🍆 🦵🏽 losing its😕🦵🏽♦️🦵🏽 bush 🌳🔥🥵🌡 down under 😏 ✊🏼 🍆 💦 💦 😩The US 🇺🇸 renaming Iran 🇮🇷 to “Iran away”, 🚀 💦 💥 🏃🏻‍♀️✋🏼😳✋🏼and the Covid 🦠 cockblocking 😏🍆💦🙅🏽‍♀️🤷🏻‍♂️and stimulus ⚡️ twat swatting 👋🏼🦵🏽💎🦵🏽😡 from Bitch McConnell 🖕🏼😤🖕🏼people aren’t working 👩🏽‍🏫 😢 aren’t jerking😢 ✊🏼🍆💦🚫and aren’t twerking 👏🏻 🍑🚫🤷🏻‍♀️this holiday season 🎅🏻 🎄 🦌 🍆 💦 🇺🇸 Hoeeepfully this new year guides you👩🏽‍✈️👩🏽‍✈️✈️ with a fap map 🗺 and cumpassss 🧭 💦 🛌 = 🤰🏻so you can traverse 🏍 💦 💦 👩🏻‍💻all the way down the happy trail 🌳🌊🌳 and maneuver🕵🏽🕵🏻‍♂️your scooter 🛵 🛵 into her cooter 😩 👅🦵🏽♦️🦵🏽 Be sure to stick that dick 🦴 💨 💨 🍑 in all those New Years resolutions 🖊💦💦📝so that you can set a goal 🥅 for every hole👉🏼👌🏼♾ 😉 this 2021 🍷 🍻 🥂 💆🏻‍♀️ 😏 and over year 🔞🔞🔞2020 was hard 🥖 💦 🥛 😳 because you had no reason to be 😢🚫🚫🙋🏻‍♀️So go out and pop some bottles 🍼💦💦👯‍♀️👯‍♀️and cherry pop 🍒🍒😋 some models 😏🍆💦💦🧎🏻‍♀️since we can finally get legally spunk drunk 👨🏻 🥖 💦 💦 😵 in 2021 🤠😈😼🍻 send this to 10 Nefarious New Years Loving Nanny’s 💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️ 😏👌🏼so you can go from the dirty streets 🚗 🚃🛫 to the dirty sheets 👨🏻📲+👩🏽 = 🏃🏻&r🏃🏽‍♀️ 🛌 🌝 Or else, the only balls getting admired 🍒🍒👁👅👁😱 will be the ones dropping 🏀 🙆🏽‍♀️in Times Square🗽🎇🏙🌃👍🏼👨🏻✊🏼🥖💦👁👄👁

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I know it’s a gimmick and sometimes it’s just whatever, but I gotta honestly say...

Never stop that gimmick The Saddest Rhino.

Sometimes..a lot of times... you aren’t the hero we need. But the hero we deserve.