Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

jesus WEP posted:

hopefully it’s only for traditional tv shows because i don’t need anyone reporting how many hours i watch ppl play rimworld or whatever

Please tell me this is what I think it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

jesus WEP posted:

hopefully it’s only for traditional tv shows because i don’t need anyone reporting how many hours i watch ppl play rimworld or whatever

YouTube definitely knows and sells that data on the regular YouTube side already.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Please tell me this is what I think it is.
it’s definitely so much less cool than it sounds in your brain

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Goddamnit

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

jesus WEP posted:

Lets Play Rimworld got a 0.12 demo rating in yesterdays numbers

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

IceAgeComing posted:

Lets Play Rimworld got a 0.12 demo rating in yesterdays numbers

I want Vince McMahon foaming at the mouth because he's trying to hire Vtubers for the women's division and not understanding that they aren't real.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The Bee posted:

I want Vince McMahon foaming at the mouth because he's trying to hire Vtubers for the women's division and not understanding that they aren't real.

AEW counter programs by signing Joshi legend Hatsune Miku.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Vince MechMahon posted:

AEW counter programs by signing Joshi legend Hatsune Miku.

P sure she already has a legends contract with WWE or something, she appeared at that one hell in the cell show

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I would like to nominate the entire userbase of NoDQ.com that yes that still exists

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/kntek9/2020_nodqcom_year_end_award_results/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
116 people voted for Roman's famous catchphrase, "I'm the head of the table!" for best catchphrase.

k.

Sure.

k.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Real weird how in a voting pool clearly dominated by people who watch significantly more WWE, a black woman who works for AEW got Worst Superstar of the Year despite her really not being a prominent focus of their programming.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Real weird how in a voting pool clearly dominated by people who watch significantly more WWE, a black woman who works for AEW got Worst Superstar of the Year despite her really not being a prominent focus of their programming.

Huh whodafunkit? Its a god drat mystery...

In fact despite being WWE watchers every category where a woman or a pair of women were best they lost to a man. And the best womens superstar was a manager... and the only negative role a woman didn't win was Cody, the guy married to Brandi... hmmmmmm

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Has Alexa Bliss done anything except be bootleg Harley Quinn this year?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Charlotte coming in second for over utilized when she’s had like three matches all year is ridiculous, these people just hate women.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Art is subjective blah blah but seriously, what the gently caress are those results?

Eat My Fuc posted:

Charlotte coming in second for over utilized when she’s had like three matches all year is ridiculous, these people just hate women.

She did at least kill Rhea RIpley dead for no discernible gain.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Eat My Fuc posted:

Charlotte's year was basically just going around and nuking the momentum of every person she stepped in the ring with and not selling a single thing while she did it. She absolutely deserves to win most overutilized.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This shouldn't be about Tony or AEW stop kissing his rear end!

https://twitter.com/MikeJ0nesssssss/status/1344706203117617152

Why are people being mean to WWE???? They did a tribute!

https://twitter.com/MikeJ0nesssssss/status/1344707772240322561

Also what an XFL collection.

https://twitter.com/MikeJ0nesssssss/status/1344677129494130689

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Dec 31, 2020

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Ok maybe Vincel is starting to get thrown around a little too loosely, but what else would you call this guy

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

MJeff posted:

Charlotte's year was basically just going around and nuking the momentum of every person she stepped in the ring with and not selling a single thing while she did it. She absolutely deserves to win most overutilized.

:emptyquote:

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
the entire lana storyline with her getting put through a table every week and standing in tears in time-out to win survivor series by doing nothing ended in her getting pulled from a PPV she said she was looking forward to performing in and that it'd be 'her wrestlemania' so that charlotte could return and supplant lana entirely

if charlotte had _only_ done that it'd still be justifiable for her to win 'most overutilized'

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

All Out getting 31% of the vote for Worst PPV makes me laugh.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Charlotte got pushed the most of the four horsewomen despite being far and away the least talented because she's a Flair... but Ric was famed that even though he always won in the end everyone who worked with him was elevated by just being in the ring with him - Sting and Ricky being two who instantly come to mind. Charlotte is the opposite, she gets parachuted into people who are hot to stop them dead in their tracks and gains nothing from it in stopping them either. Maybe the name on the contract is actually Charlotte Hogan Helmsley.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

question for the above poster. who do you hate more between charlotte flair and dr. eggman? this is not a secret test

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Was Charlotte murdering Kairi this year or last year? With the distorted flow of time during 2020 I honestly can't remember.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Vandar posted:

Was Charlotte murdering Kairi this year or last year? With the distorted flow of time during 2020 I honestly can't remember.

Last year

This year was Nia Jax murdering Kairi

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Jervis sucks so much.

https://twitter.com/GentlemanJervis/status/1344678043634188288

(His identity theft post does not explain the accusations from others that he was emotionally manipulative and used fan art on merchandise without permission among other things.)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Does Reddit still love him

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Does Reddit still love him

He’s still in their header. I have no clue what he got called out for really but he was always bad and cringy either way.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Eat My Fuc posted:

He’s still in their header. I have no clue what he got called out for really but he was always bad and cringy either way.

The thing he claims he has been vindicated for was sending unsolicited nudes to women.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

The thing he claims he has been vindicated for was sending unsolicited nudes to women.

Was it that? I thought I remembered a thing where he was using mental illness as an excuse to lure women in while he was vulnerable and then manipulate them afterward? Or maybe it's all of that rolled into one big lovely ball?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think there was another chikara reddit mod wrestler who did that but i'm not sure if jervis did it as well. i'm also not sure if the first guy did that. i am talking about kevin condron. sorry for saying this.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

Was it that? I thought I remembered a thing where he was using mental illness as an excuse to lure women in while he was vulnerable and then manipulate them afterward? Or maybe it's all of that rolled into one big lovely ball?

Those are the other accusations his identity theft explanation doesn't explain.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Vandar posted:

All Out getting 31% of the vote for Worst PPV makes me laugh.

looks like it's almost entirely on the back of the matt hardy/sammy guevara fiasco, given other results

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/ThekidofNY/status/1344755319478620160

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Everyone burying the lead of Seth/Rey winning feud of the year

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Rarity posted:

Everyone burying the lead of Seth/Rey winning feud of the year

they voted it feud of the year and also made Seth Rollins pulls out Rey Mysterio's eye the third worst story of the year :allears:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
NoDQ: WWE is superior to AEW across the board
Also NoDQ: All the worst storylines come from WWE

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Literally no mention of New Japan, let alone any other company.l outside of AEW and WWE.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

NoDQ: WWE is superior to AEW across the board
Also NoDQ: All the worst storylines come from WWE

It makes sense if you literally only watch WWE. They are the best and the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/ko05dl/meta_for_one_week_can_we_ban_posts_about_the/

WWE fans asking for a stay of execution so they don’t have to see NXT lose in the ratings again. They’re literally just numbers lmao