Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

E:

-Zydeco- has a new favorite as of 16:00 on Jan 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Hamburger Hat

Beartato and the Can of Milk

The Linear Nature of Time

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

How bad is it that this gave me a slight chuckle?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

cant cook creole bream posted:

How bad is it that this gave me a slight chuckle?

its pretty good tbh

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

this is good dad-joke stuff

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I feel like this should be the background of like half the forums on this website.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Wonderella really is the hero we need right now.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Because I know somebody's going to say it, you don't minutes or a service plan to call 911

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Ziv Zulander posted:

Because I know somebody's going to say it, you don't minutes or a service plan to call 911
These post-comic quips aren't as good as Fools Infinite's

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Foxfire_ posted:

These post-comic quips aren't as good as Fools Infinite's

Pictures for sad children used to have alt text, but it’s all lost to the ages. For a while the creator got a job at long John silver’s, and changed the mouse over texts to all read "Long John Silvers, where dreams go to die"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ziv Zulander posted:

Pictures for sad children used to have alt text, but it’s all lost to the ages. For a while the creator got a job at long John silver’s, and changed the mouse over texts to all read "Long John Silvers, where dreams go to die"

Is that true?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Skwirl posted:

Is that true?

Oh, we’ll get to the long John silvers period of the comic, trust me

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ziv Zulander posted:

Oh, we’ll get to the long John silvers period of the comic, trust me

Like, I know they deleted all the comics from the internet because they didn't like the intention, but they're still alive right?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Skwirl posted:

Like, I know they deleted all the comics from the internet because they didn't like the intention, but they're still alive right?

Oh, yeah. They briefly started making new, separate content a while back before pulling it again. They’re just somebody that wants to make comics but doesn’t like having fans.

e: long John silvers did not murder them, but reportedly they did get a letter telling them to knock it off

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
long john

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

I remember when the landing page was plastered with Long John Silvers ads, all above, below and on the sides with banners about fish and shrimp.

Also at one point it switched from Pictures For Sad Children to Sad Pictures For Children.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Hammond Egg is a loving amazing name for a character and yes I am easily pleased.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Also the double dad joke punch line of "bad egg" and a reference to how dietary advice about cholesterol has changed in the past few years. One dad joke alone would have been insufficient.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Holy poo poo I just found out how yeetgarf ends :eyepop:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ziv Zulander posted:

OK, I kinda like this comic about a penis banging on someone's window. Maybe it isn't all irredemable garbage.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

So Mr. Boop ended, most likely for real this time.

The video finale was... certainly something.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lol

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ziv Zulander posted:

They're being responsible and trying to use the non-emergency line, since he's more of a supernatural nuisance than a threat at this point.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I just assumed that wasn't always a thing because :911:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Len posted:

I just assumed that wasn't always a thing because :911:

From what some people in another thread told me, there are US cities that have NO non-emergency contact number for the police.

I guess you call 911 if you want to discuss a parking ticket

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Johnny Aztec posted:

From what some people in another thread told me, there are US cities that have NO non-emergency contact number for the police.

I guess you call 911 if you want to discuss a parking ticket

some city hall lines here are shared, so I was really surprised when I called the sewer office and got the fire department. same clerk, it turns out.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Baloney Kaboom

How to Write

Beartato and the Giant Hot Dog

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Chitin posted:

Also the double dad joke punch line of "bad egg" and a reference to how dietary advice about cholesterol has changed in the past few years. One dad joke alone would have been insufficient.

Wonderella had powerful dad joke energy (The leprechaun is part of a running St Patrick's day joke)

This isn't the best wonderella, but it is my favorite

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
for those who don't speak spanish, the first person is asking if she has soap or medicine, and the child is asking why her cape left a silhouette in the wall because it doesn't make sense

it's the details like that which I really appreciate in comics, Wonderella good

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Spaghetti Can Suddenly Talk is just a form of A Stranger Comes to Town
:goonsay:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

http://english.bouletcorp.com/2015/02/02/24-hours-comic-the-gaeneviad/

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Does boiling water even do anything to a ghost?