Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

swickles posted:

New rule for 2021, only Sea Lab memes allowed for the year.

This is the future liberals want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Freaquency posted:

Buy the pasta making attachment and make your own. The obvious ones are the spaghetti and fettuccine, but I love spending an afternoon using the roller to make sheets of pasta dough for ravioli and filling my freezer. It’s expensive but compared to the cost of buying fresh pasta somewhere else you can break even pretty quickly putting it to decent use.

Seconding.

I make pasta a couple times a month, once you get it down you can crank out the dough in 15 min, then cut the spaghetti in 30 min or so later in the day. Been thinking about getting the pasta press so I can do macaroni and bucatini.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

swickles posted:

New rule for 2021, only Sea Lab memes allowed for the year.

Sorry swickles...

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Sorry swickles...

Thats cool, I don't live under Martian Law.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

swickles posted:

Thats cool, I don't live under Martian Law.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
:golfclap: amazing

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Batman:TAS is now on HBOMax.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Skwirl posted:

As is Batman Beyond which I am less familiar with, so catching up on it now. There is an episode early on where a sound tech guy tries to make Bruce Wayne think he is going ceazy by hearing voices and at the end he says he knew they were coming from somewhere else because the voices in his head don't call him Bruce and I am still processing that.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

swickles posted:

As is Batman Beyond which I am less familiar with, so catching up on it now. There is an episode early on where a sound tech guy tries to make Bruce Wayne think he is going ceazy by hearing voices and at the end he says he knew they were coming from somewhere else because the voices in his head don't call him Bruce and I am still processing that.

Batman Beyond is a loving amazing show, it just came out when I was no longer waking up at 7 am on Saturdays to mainline 4 hours of cartoons.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Batman Beyond is a loving amazing show, it just came out when I was no longer waking up at 7 am on Saturdays to mainline 4 hours of cartoons.

Batman Beyond is totally schway

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I have one goal for 2020 and that's to spend more weekends doing stuff than inside playing video games and drinking. Next weekend I'm picking up my first rifle and taking it to go put metal bits through paper and then I have a date with a nice lady (this ones not even married and could be considered age appropriate).

I also have a workout goal, last year was to add size and I managed to increase my deadlift, bench, OHP and backsquat but a whole lot. This year I'm starting off the first 3 months with a power building program. I'm also going to more seriously start thinking about my career because I'm 32 and should probably stop doing something I hate just because it pays the bills before I'm 50 and living out MattRyan.txt.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Skwirl posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hyn9AUzkPM&t=26s

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

We watched the first episode of Sealab, which took less time than getting HBOmax on my phone from a Hulu account. It's still good.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Skwirl posted:

I am a fan of how the Saturday Cartoons had the 11-12 hour block of just old Looney Tunes.

And these bumpers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vI0UcUxzrQ

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
ahhhh this takes me back

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://mobile.twitter.com/KLobstar/status/1345086013232869382

A very long thread

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

happy new year guys
I've been avoiding the forums, I have the week off so I've been doing stuff
covid test came back negative, so I just have a scratchy throat for some random reason

I'm working on a picture frame for my folks, hard maple with red oak splines, and so far it's coming out really good and I only have two or three more steps to gently caress it up

I made wings tonight, half hotwings and half with carolina gold sauce
the calamari I made last night came out pretty good too

this year I resolve to use less punctuation in my posts

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

How much longer to get the hot dog well done?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

swickles posted:

Wait till you get to the Batman musical sung by the guy who voices Batman

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

My favorite part of this is finding out that there’s a product called “Fire Gone” and that people apparently own it instead of just a fire extinguisher.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

What the loving gently caress?
https://twitter.com/JasonPMcGraw/status/1345233295555047425?s=20

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

swickles posted:

The running concept (in the comics at least) is that Batman is the base persona & Bruce Wayne is the costume. I remember attending a DC Comics panel at San Diego Comic-Con and during the q&a somebody asked which side character the writers would like to tackle. One said "Bruce Wayne" and I think about that often.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/birbigs/status/1345096196663242755

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

swickles posted:

That ending scene is one of the dopest moments in any super hero media. loving ice cold.

I think BB is, overall, just a B+. Some great episodes but also a lot of meh episodes. But that scene is so good.

Some other good clips:

The first 1m25s:
https://youtu.be/xDDw6WzUqus

All of this, lol:
https://youtu.be/s-09gNDsPzQ

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

That ending scene is one of the dopest moments in any super hero media. loving ice cold.

I think BB is, overall, just a B+. Some great episodes but also a lot of meh episodes. But that scene is so good.

Some other good clips:

The first 1m25s:
https://youtu.be/xDDw6WzUqus

All of this, lol:
https://youtu.be/s-09gNDsPzQ

"Do you have any idea how little that narrows it down" is one of the greatest line reads in animation history.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

swickles posted:

Batman Beyond was an amazing show

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

swickles posted:

Batman Beyond is an amazing show, rivalled only by Justice League Unlimited for best American superhero cartoon ever.

The capper is the Return of the Joker movie, which, if you watch it, watch the uncut version, which goddamned loving goes some dark places

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Probably going to get up super early because Oregon's bowl game starts at 6 am local time here.

so that'll be make for a fun Sunday morning.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/t3rriaxo/status/1344757398934675456

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

For the lazy who won't click through, this is the high point.

https://twitter.com/KLobstar/status/1345126641341763584?s=20

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
When someone buys you a horny av, are you supposed to horny post thereafter?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

has anyone noticed a trend of once careful people suddenly acting like loving idiots sitting at restaurants and stuff

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

D-LINK posted:

What other kinds of posting are there?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Goddamn cat has developed a new bad habit of wanting to sit under the bed in the back bedroom more-or-less specifically to spook the dog. The dog is very much afraid of the cat, which basically means the dog avoids the cat as much as possible. I work in there, so the dog hangs with me most of the day. This is also where the dog sleeps with the door closed so that the cat can wander and not stress out the dog.

Well last night the cat snuck into the room without us noticing and hid under the bed, so we put the dog to bed not knowing he was in there. Cat was cool with this, dog was not. Cat starts meowing to get fed at breakfast and we realize "oh poo poo, the cat has been in the bedroom all night." The poor dog was curled up in a corner under the bed, sees me, sprints out of the bedroom, then stress pukes. Now he's happy as a clam like usual, but cat why can't you leave the dog alone!!

I know the answer is "because cat"

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Also lmfao

https://twitter.com/WDRBNews/status/1345388141637742592

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

on the bored wop posted:

What other kinds of posting are there?

1. sincere posting
2. empathy posting
3. drunk posting
4. fakeposting
5. irony posting
6. lunch posting
7. troll posting
8. mad about politics posting
9. pet posting
10. meta posting
11. chat posting

That's already more than I was expecting carnale

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Distinct lack of shitposting and posting while making GBS threads on that list. Also GDT insanity.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

fartknocker posted:

Distinct lack of shitposting and posting while making GBS threads on that list. Also GDT insanity.

:hmmyes:

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Ehud posted:

has anyone noticed a trend of once careful people suddenly acting like loving idiots sitting at restaurants and stuff

Well you see the pandemic is over because there are vaccines now*

*Person saying this won't get one because "it's rushed" and will let someone else take the hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

D-LINK posted:

D-Link's Av could get the D.

So yes horny posting is mandatory and