Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Wow, those must be really far away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

grassy gnoll posted:

Wow, those must be really far away.

No, these are just very small.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Ugleb posted:

No, these are just very small.

Careful, now.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

They just put up the whole set :allears:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Winklebottom posted:

Feck.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Winklebottom posted:

Who are these supposed to be?

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Midjack posted:

They're the eternal reminder that Graham Linehan is a TERFy piece of poo poo who wrote one interesting thing back in the 90s before coasting.

(They're from Father Ted.)

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Midjack posted:

(Father Ted. Bad creator, good show)

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

drat i thought for sure they were hannibal miniatures

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.
Could totally turn the sitting guy into a wicked Morpheus with a bald-with-sunglasses head swap

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

NGDBSS posted:

They're the eternal reminder that Graham Linehan is a TERFy piece of poo poo who wrote one interesting thing back in the 90s before coasting.

(They're from Father Ted.)

Oh no. What's the matter with the guy? Father Ted good, IT crowd good

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

w00tmonger posted:

Oh no. What's the matter with the guy? Father Ted good, IT crowd good

He's a terf that's been disowned by his family for being so hateful

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Graham Linehan publically tried to get a charity for trans youths defunded and very nearly succeeded. Then hbomberguy said gently caress that, did a donkey kong 64 stream to raise funds for that charity and managed to get a lot of celebrity and political attention to the cause.

And that's why hbomberguy's internet acquaintances with AOC.

https://www.them.us/story/hbomberguy-twitch-stream-trans-charity/amp

Also a lot of the jokes from the IT Crowd haven't aged well, surprisingly enough.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

BaronVanAwesome posted:

Could totally turn the sitting guy into a wicked Morpheus with a bald-with-sunglasses head swap

Father Jack doing the red pill/blue pill scene could have been great. Sadly the show ended a bit prematurely because the actor playing Father Ted had a fatal heart attack in his mid forties, and that was that. :(

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Ugleb posted:

Father Jack doing the red pill/blue pill scene could have been great. Sadly the show ended a bit prematurely because the actor playing Father Ted had a fatal heart attack in his mid forties, and that was that. :(

The last series was always intended to be the last series: the original version of the last episode had Ted killing himself, and they re-edited it before broadcast after Dermot Morgan died.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.

Rascar Capac posted:

The last series was always intended to be the last series: the original version of the last episode had Ted killing himself, and they re-edited it before broadcast after Dermot Morgan died.

Does that mean City of the Living Dead is a Father Ted sequel?

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Rascar Capac posted:

Well that's a startling revelation! :eek:

I honestly can't remember what the last episode was but that is pretty dark.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

The gimpling is cool and good and is my friend

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Where's that from?

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Where's that from?

Ur mums tinder account

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Where's that from?

The new Slaanesh Lord of Gluttony I think. Not as corpulent as I was hoping, but the gimp scrunt is good.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Big Willy Style posted:

Ur mums tinder account

My mom can barely operate a cell phone, you think she's got a tinder account? gently caress, she sends nudes through the mail.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Mr. Sunshine posted:

My mom can barely operate a cell phone, you think she's got a tinder account? gently caress, she sends nudes through the mail.

Even then she has to pay for parcel post.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

SiKboy posted:

The heat of this burn will warm my house tonight.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Why is this?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Ugleb posted:

Why is this?

The Eldar need something to take the edge off.

WRAITHBONE BONGS MODEL WHEN, GW?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Wraithbongs

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Ugleb posted:

Why is this?

If you don't think a stoner themed Ork army is a great idea then just back the gently caress up out my face

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

SiKboy posted:

goddamn

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

PinheadSlim posted:

If you don't think a stoner themed Ork army is a great idea then just back the gently caress up out my face

There's a reason that green is best!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

PinheadSlim posted:

I guess if done well? But it's just gonna be pot leaves and rasta hats with very little additional effort

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
You're not wrong.

Ganjarines, though...

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Len posted:

I guess if done well? But it's just gonna be pot leaves and rasta hats with very little additional effort

Sorry I said stoner themed, not what a racist SNL writer from 2008 thinks of when they hear "weed".

I'm talking every vehicle hotboxed with smoke billowing out every window, painboys with huge bongs and sacks of edibles, Ghazgh"cool" sitting on a massive "battle" couch surrounded by crumpled bags of chips and half eaten squigs.

The real challenge would be finding chill Ork heads, just smiling or asleep instead of screaming.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I mean that would be fine and dandy, but even the much better painted space marine is still just pot leaves and a rasta hat.

PoptartsNinja posted:

You're not wrong.

Ganjarines, though...

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I just think it's pointlessly negative to be all "Yeah that joke might be funny, if you aren't lazy and gently caress it up."

Like no poo poo? Lol

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Primarch Jah

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

PinheadSlim posted:

I just think it's pointlessly negative to be all "Yeah that joke might be funny, if you aren't lazy and gently caress it up."

Like no poo poo? Lol

i just don't have much faith in tabletop gamers

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

PinheadSlim posted:

Ghazgh"cool" sitting on a massive "battle" couch surrounded by crumpled bags of chips and half eaten squigs.

I wish I had the talent to make this happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

PoptartsNinja posted:

You're not wrong.

Ganjarines, though...

Dabhammer 420,000

Weed marine, best marine. That paint job still blows me away.