Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000
i dont think having more titans logged off in m2 is what they should be targeting....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

CFox posted:

So it's been a few years since I won eve, as long as you keep a ship aggressed by shooting at it then it never logs off except at downtime, right?

They are slaughtering them so far most people don't have enough time to get locks

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

redbrouw posted:

What's a sub-battleship role that I can aim for where I'll actually stay alive long enough to see some action?

I don't think we've lost anyone in our subcap fleet yet. If you want to be a good target for friendly's to keep alive. train for a fleet booster, but that takes a LONG time.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

I take it the anti-Goonswarm coalition is ending the war by seppuku?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I really need to hear the Papi comms so I can climax.

40-0 I WANT MORE

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

LiberalExtinction posted:

I take it the anti-Goonswarm coalition is ending the war by seppuku?

They jumped into a location that we can target them and they can't target us and we are killing a Titan every 5 seconds of tidi time. 150 enemy Titans are attempting to retreat but it is now a rout. The enemy fleet that WAS trapped has not even attempted to login. The entire enemy Titan fleet is bubbled and trapped.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice
Is there any truth to these rumors that the "dead" titans are reappearing in T5ZI? Because that'd be real, real lovely.

redbrouw posted:

What's a sub-battleship role that I can aim for where I'll actually stay alive long enough to see some action?

A HAC, as long as you stay anchored and remember to broadcast and hit your ADC.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Lol we wiped all their carrier fighters

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
So if the Keepstar completes its repair cycle, is it at 100% health? Or does it have to do another repair cycle for shields?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thank god someone finally popped my condor, only 10+ minutes before i can go back to doing something interesting lol

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

The Hambulance posted:

So if the Keepstar completes its repair cycle, is it at 100% health? Or does it have to do another repair cycle for shields?

It's fully repaired. Hostiles have to start over.

e: To be fair, the keepstar barely matters. It repairing means we can jump out safely, but that's it. Us winning it or losing it mostly stops being relevant after downtime.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
it was such a slaughter and one sided massacre (it's still ongoing) that the BJs weren't being able to shine

however

when they called to log off, we warped down and burst jammed to get as many of them agro'd as possible, which over 90% of them in range, and we were in range of about 80% of them

so 70%+ of their titans were aggresseed by us :)

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

raminasi posted:

Is there any truth to these rumors that the "dead" titans are reappearing in T5ZI? Because that'd be real, real lovely.

what, how?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Recoome posted:

From an outside perspective, PAPI have no good options and have to do or die, something they've avoided doing until now.

PAPI/whatever literally allowed themselves to be led right into a decisive battle where they don't dictate the terms of the engagement, what a monumental strategic error in the lead-up to this fight.

I'm not playing this game, and I haven't played this in four years. But I would like to post an "I told you so" to that dipshit that was posting "LOL is this what goons have become, you think you are in a good position?" a few pages ago because apparently his fart addled brain didn't remember a single game mechanic. PAPI put themselves in a loving horrible position when they didn't extract or continue the fight till downtime. That titan fleet was effectively trapped in an unlikely to win scenario. And my prediction that it would be slaughtered as they piecemeal logged in hardeners off right into a prepared stocked goon titan fleet came to pass. It's a loving turkey shoot. Just like a lot of people (Myself included) were saying it would be.

EDIT: Oh it's even better they jumped a "New" titan fleet into a prepped fleet and the old ones are still logged off and trapped. Holy poo poo guys you just won the war.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jan 3, 2021

Super.Jesus
Oct 20, 2011

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

it was such a slaughter and one sided massacre (it's still ongoing) that the BJs weren't being able to shine

however

when they called to log off, we warped down and burst jammed to get as many of them agro'd as possible, which over 90% of them in range, and we were in range of about 80% of them

so 70%+ of their titans were aggresseed by us :)

hail, and I cannot stress this enough, Satan.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://prnt.sc/wf0rhj

Hail Satan

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

This owns.

The position of their supers is loving stupid wtf was the plan???

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Dalmuti posted:

wheres the duck?

According to the pm he sent me, he's probably not going to come and post here again until his subscription runs out. He plans on coming back for one final shitpost before dying to the mods in a final ban.

Super.Jesus
Oct 20, 2011

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

This owns.

The position of their supers is loving stupid wtf was the plan???

death
E: so they had the choice between jumping hours before the keepstar was due to come out of Rf to load grid early, and have a chance. But then they'd have to eat poo poo in tidi on an invulnerable keepstar for hours.
The alternative was to jump/log in close to the timer. But then we formed 5000 nerds on the keepstar including all the titans who loaded in advance.

Death.

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000
6666 in m2 local hail satan

Malefitz
Jun 19, 2018

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

wtf was the plan???

???????

Sums it about up

General_Disturbed
Apr 7, 2005

Ride the 8=====D
https://i.imgur.com/Ql5GloA.png

6669 in local. Nice.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Let duck back in for the next 24 hours. We need this.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Super.Jesus posted:

hail, and I cannot stress this enough, Satan.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Globby is the god of Eve Online.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Dalael posted:

According to the pm he sent me, he's probably not going to come and post here again until his subscription runs out. He plans on coming back for one final shitpost before dying to the mods in a final ban.

He's ducking out

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I am now in rocket range to enemy Raknarock class Titan. There is 180 enemy Titans that are now logged off and going to DIE.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
you guys know he caught a month right

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
VICTORY FOR THE IMPERIUM!

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Keepstar is repaired. Let the slaughter continue!

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

Keepstar repaired.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
It's honestly insane after all these years to see this many titans die this quickly.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you guys know he caught a month right

he won't be back before this war is over

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Rhymenoserous posted:

PAPI put themselves in a loving horrible position when they didn't extract or continue the fight till downtime.
To be fair to PAPI they did fight until downtime and they weren't really in a position they could extract from. They were trapped, they tried to fight their way out but it wasn't enough.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

you forgot to take the t out of timg

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

The majority of the ships are going to die.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the keepstar repaired lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

:eyepop: