Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

Flight Bisque posted:

Marty is more apt to get Covid-16 tbh.

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I thought we agreed we'd stop making pedo jokes

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Is that Deeb next to Marty?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Ganso Bomb posted:

Is that Deeb next to Marty?

Yeah, they’re together.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/realboogey/status/1345442856203415552?s=21

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Ominous.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

I don't have Instagram but is this showing that Instagram's identification thing isn't identifying Ricochet in his own post?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

You manually tag on Instagram and most people don’t usually tag themselves

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Yeah, they’re together.

BOOOOOOOOOO

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Yeah, they’re together.

I think that's the most disappointing thing about that post

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

is posting iron sheik cheating

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/1345472804242796550

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The part that sucks about Sheik tweets is the conversation each time about how his nephews run it or something

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Luther risking arrest to give the people what they want.

https://twitter.com/KillLutherKill/status/1345508827731550208

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Ricochet has deleted the pic of him partying with Scurll lol.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

MassRafTer posted:

didnt he also win wrestler most likely to "waaaagghh"

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Dimebags Brain posted:

Ricochet has deleted the pic of him partying with Scurll lol.

Yeah, Reddit is scolding Janela for going out to eat often but didn’t make a SINGLE PEEP about Ricochet partying with Scurll.

I think Ricochet is just fine as I saw nobody discussing it. It doesn’t matter to me either way but I do find this funny.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

You have slowly converted me to the Luther fan club and I love him. I hope he is the first in the AEW Hall of Fame one day.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Huntman posted:

You have slowly converted me to the Luther fan club and I love him. I hope he is the first in the AEW Hall of Fame one day.

I hope Mr. Brodie Lee is the first in the AEW Hall of Fame

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/__AKUMA/status/1345581450863792130?s=19

All Japan going all out for this one for the prestigious GAORA TV title.

Jun has dressed up for the occasion

https://twitter.com/alljapan_pw/status/1345582574173704194?s=19

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jan 3, 2021

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

ICR posted:

Yeah, Reddit is scolding Janela for going out to eat often but didn’t make a SINGLE PEEP about Ricochet partying with Scurll.

I think Ricochet is just fine as I saw nobody discussing it. It doesn’t matter to me either way but I do find this funny.

I mean, they're both stupid as gently caress, but one of those things has a higher chance of harming someone in 2021.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

yikes

https://twitter.com/ashhpotato/status/1345466016021659649?s=20

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

collocation posted:

I mean, they're both stupid as gently caress, but one of those things has a higher chance of harming someone in 2021.

I mean Reddit isn't exactly known for being tough on pedophilia

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Rarity posted:

I mean Reddit isn't exactly known for being tough on pedophilia

<reddit mode>well huh huh you see, I style myself as somewhat of libertarian, and 'tis actually a thing called eb..</reddit mode>

(slaps self)

Yes, there is that. I see what you mean.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1345605294236135425

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1345606534747734022

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Only one person is allowed to have each last name. No further investigation is required.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Meltzers patience is amazing.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

man he’s an ork player too? what’s not to love about this guy :unsmith:

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Jesus everytime I visit this thread Paige is doing some poo poo why can't she just live a peaceful life :v:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

At the risk of sounding like a Reddit incel, it seems to always be because she has really poo poo taste in men.

She usually seems to be on the right side of whatever drama is going on unless it’s about whatever guy she’s involved with.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Paige has lived around abuse and toxicity and carried that into adult life. The easy joke is that she just likes lovely men and its clearly true to an extent but it just feels sad at this point. I get wanting to defend your partner, but she immediately jumped in to say it was all a lie because he was never at that Warped tour, and then deleted it when some people pointed out that yes indeed he was. Like did you just assume it was a lie or did you talk to him about it?

For someone who has spoken about abuse and toxic relationships, it's really lovely of her to immediately try and invalidate someone else's experience. She's better off going back to Twitch to play on her phone and admonish people for not sending her enough money.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

DrVenkman posted:

She's better off going back to Twitch to play on her phone and admonish people for not sending her enough money.

Does she actually literally do that?

There's nothing wrong with being on Twitch or even doing exactly what you describe, but that sounds like money domming without the minimal individual connection (and sexuality) that it usually entails. My approach has always been "different strokes for different folks provided no one is getting harmed against their will", but when I met girls who did that on the side, money domming always tripped me out. It seemed like a quite perverse form of capitalism, so I guess it's not surprising if that dynamic, with the more esoteric bits taken out, has become a streaming standard.

She was likely raised in a horrible environment and people who were raised in one can tend to seek them out later in life. That doesn't excuse then going on to hurt other people, but it can sometimes explain it. I have a younger friend who was a giant fan of her bf's band who bailed because of all the awful things that he said and did, so I've heard way more about his bullshit than I would care to. Hopefully he treats her well, at least, even if he hasn't always treated others well. And, hopefully, she doesn't lash out at any other people who may have been victims of his.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

collocation posted:

Does she actually literally do that?

There's nothing wrong with being on Twitch or even doing exactly what you describe, but that sounds like money domming without the minimal individual connection (and sexuality) that it usually entails. My approach has always been "different strokes for different folks provided no one is getting harmed against their will", but when I met girls who did that on the side, money domming always tripped me out. It seemed like a quite perverse form of capitalism, so I guess it's not surprising if that dynamic, with the more esoteric bits taken out, has become a streaming standard.

She was likely raised in a horrible environment and people who were raised in one can tend to seek them out later in life. That doesn't excuse then going on to hurt other people, but it can sometimes explain it. I have a younger friend who was a giant fan of her bf's band who bailed because of all the awful things that he said and did, so I've heard way more about his bullshit than I would care to. Hopefully he treats her well, at least, even if he hasn't always treated others well. And, hopefully, she doesn't lash out at any other people who may have been victims of his.

I've seen her do it in a 'I'm joking but not joking' kind of way and more than once. It makes sense though given something like half of her numbers were gifted subs. So all that talk about how great she was doing on Twitch and how she doesn't need that legends contract was somewhat overblown when you look at the reality of it.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
don’t recall this being posted yet

https://twitter.com/JimValley/status/1345524476209860608

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:worship:

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

I'm actually friends with Laprade. I remember him bouncing this idea of Andre's book off of us. Good guy. Happy he's getting the recognition he deserves.

ToiletofSadness
Mar 27, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

He absolutely won that award, and it's the one he's thanking them for in the tweet. The wrestler most likely to say "bleh" award was "sponsored" by crunch and munch.

Luther won a second award for best Twitter moment when he shouted out the podcast before his main event match on Dynamite.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

stab posted:

I'm actually friends with Laprade. I remember him bouncing this idea of Andre's book off of us. Good guy. Happy he's getting the recognition he deserves.

Any info on if he is a traitor as well?

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Any info on if he is a traitor as well?

He's Canadian, so not a traitor to your good ol'USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I don't doubt the Andre book is good or even great, Pat's book about the Montreal territory history was really good