Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this guy really doesn't like Dave Anthony, but that content is graphic as all hell, so here's this instead

https://twitter.com/bigblackjacobin/status/1345844162072109057?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

He really should've just shown her how to use a can opener.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

cyborg muppet transgender person checking in, does anyone have any meth to spare? tia

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Many people are saying this

Divot
Dec 23, 2013

Gripweed posted:

Many people are saying this

lmao

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

oh noooo. i kinda liked his podcast

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009
the "said over my shoulder" part is pissing me off, and that he wrote like 50 tweets for this boring story

Paffgen has issued a correction as of 23:18 on Jan 3, 2021

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

when im president of earth im gonna swap the military's budget with the of child protective services and ban independent parenting. into the creche with you, parents are not to be trusted with raising children

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

oh my god

https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/1345844518415814657?s=20

Gripweed has issued a correction as of 01:00 on Jan 4, 2021

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

john rodrick has been executed by a mcelroy tribunal https://twitter.com/MBMBaM/status/1345853685902036994

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

lmao

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

People really need to stop digging when they find themselves in a hole

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Farm Frenzy posted:

john rodrick has been executed by a mcelroy tribunal https://twitter.com/MBMBaM/status/1345853685902036994

this energy is a no-go. a real humpty dumpty drag of a downer

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/leftistthot420/status/1345863039027916806?s=20

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Bean Dad is a psyop. The Deep State found a comedian to burn so twitter ignored the Squad voting for Pelosi.

No one told the FBI about the plan so they tried to get height discourse going again on there.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

whats bean dad

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

He deleted his account! The coward!

THS posted:

whats bean dad

A podcaster tweeted a very long story about his daughter asking him to make her some food, but he was busy with a puzzle so he told her to make it herself. When she came back with a can of beans and asked how to open it, he refused to tell her. He then said nobody in the house could eat until she figured out how to use a can opener. And then spent six hours watching her fail to open the can. Even when she figured out how to use the opener correctly, apparently it was a lovely can opener and didn't puncture the can on the first go so it didn't work, he still refused to explain.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

another mediocre life ruined by posting dumb poo poo on twitter, a good start to the year

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

i think he deleted because people started searching his account for slurs, and lol

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

THS posted:

whats bean dad

a memory

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Gripweed posted:

He deleted his account! The coward!

A podcaster tweeted a very long story about his daughter asking him to make her some food, but he was busy with a puzzle so he told her to make it herself. When she came back with a can of beans and asked how to open it, he refused to tell her. He then said nobody in the house could eat until she figured out how to use a can opener. And then spent six hours watching her fail to open the can. Even when she figured out how to use the opener correctly, apparently it was a lovely can opener and didn't puncture the can on the first go so it didn't work, he still refused to explain.

How old was the daughter?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

THS posted:

whats bean dad

a memetic kill phrase

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Lmao

THS
Sep 15, 2017

mcmagic posted:

either its bad because he was cruel to a child, or its bad because he was cruel to a child by never having taught them how to use a can opener

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1345866236782129154

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Panzeh posted:

Taibbi's shtick where he writes "i have no political opinions, i'm just laughing at it all" is insanely tiring and absolute tripe.

Taibbi published poo poo a while ago that was highly misogynist and lovely and is written in a manner that implies it's based on real stuff that happened. Apparently that stuff didn't really happen and he's very mad at people being mad at him for it.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

mcmagic posted:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I was hoping she was like 3, but yeah, he's a shithead.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

mcmagic posted:

Taibbi published poo poo a while ago that said Hitler got AIDS from Michael Jackson. Apparently that stuff didn't really happen and he's very mad at people being mad at him for it.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

it's fine to get bean dad fired from some dumb podcasts, it's just pointless.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I enjoyed the Bean Dad drama while it was happening but now that it's over and we're in "What does Bean Dad drama mean about society?" phase and I can still rattle off Bean Dad facts, I'm starting to feel unwell.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

we all would get $2000, M4A, and a COVID vaccine if Bean Dad didn't stop it

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Post the Michael Jackson Hitler thing. I must have missed that and it sounds hilarious. Taibbi is such a dork.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Atrocious Joe posted:

we all would get $2000, M4A, and a COVID vaccine if Bean Dad didn't stop it

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the algorithm marches on, merciless and unyielding

edit: vvv yeah, pretty much, it's just another day with the content aggregator

Victory Position has issued a correction as of 00:31 on Jan 4, 2021

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

there's 1000 aspiring liberal standups with podcasts who love posting racial slurs ready to take the place of that loser

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I think opening up Twitter and having my entire feed be full of people dropping hot takes on this stupid poo poo is the thing that's finally going to get me to log out for good. C-SPAM needs to take back the bean narrative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/BushsBeans/status/1343636760413278209?s=20