Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

FormaldehydeSon posted:

gently caress you

gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brunch Covidian
Nov 21, 2020

by Pragmatica

FormaldehydeSon posted:

gently caress you

gently caress off

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

FormaldehydeSon posted:

gently caress you

gently caress off

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Populon posted:

Hell virgil is on a podcast with brie joy grey and they've been pushing for it

When virgil was in sac with chapo he stayed quiet the whole time, and then at the end he made everyone stand up and pledge to withhold our vote from the democrats if they stole the election from bernie, and we all stood up and cheered. It was right before South Carolina and COVID and it really felt like the crest of the wave right before it hit the shore and receded

Brunch Covidian
Nov 21, 2020

by Pragmatica

Shut the gently caress up

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Bideo James posted:

i dont know weather or not the DSA sucks as a whole shitlib group, or its the greatest troll in history to divert money to the DNC. I've been a member for 6 years and the amount of work that isnt done is staggering.

Yeah idk, my experience with them was intensely frustrating but I'm mostly laughing at the DSA engaging with something their internet defense brigade spent so much time railing against.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

FormaldehydeSon posted:

gently caress you

gently caress off

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

FormaldehydeSon posted:

gently caress you

gently caress off

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

hobbesmaster posted:

the Minneapolis city council do no such thing. the only thing they proposed was to let the residents of the city vote on whether or not to remove the minimum funding and headcount requirements for MPD that are in the city charter. that is what everyone freaked out about.

then the mayor had a temper tantrum because the final budget kept payroll funding the same but they wanted to reduce the total number of “allowed officers. I forget the number but it’s something like by statute MPD is allowed to have 750 officers and there is funding to provide 600 officers. the mayor had a temper a tantrum about setting that 750 number to match the funding number.

And that doesn't even get into the poo poo with the charter committee (the unelected board that is there basically to rubber stamp city charter amendments except lol they didn't this time go figure).

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/pewresearch/status/1346130542371201027

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

RaySmuckles posted:

i'm surprised at all the people grouping chapo in with the anti-m4a people

will repeatedly said he's agnostic

amber said she doesn't agree with the tactic but doesn't care if that's what people want to do

matt says that the left is so crippled and powerless that anything they're doing is performative anyway

none of them have said "its bad" or that "jimmy dore is wrong for pushing it"

no, they're not leaders on this front, but they're not dragging the movement in any way from what i can tell

you’re right that was unfair

as someone said earlier, you’d much rather the two “sides” on the left be FTV vs agnostic/skeptical rather than FTV vs “leftists” who’ve internalized the establishment line on m4a

Brunch Covidian
Nov 21, 2020

by Pragmatica

Crawl naked across a field of broken glass

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

da top ten pacent of twitahs make da top 92 pacent of posts. we need bloo checks forall

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Brunch Covidian posted:

Crawl naked across a field of broken glass

I'll help you signal boost this

Brunch Covidian
Nov 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
These dim bulbs have exclusively traded on That One Neat Trick from D&D where you act like a complete idiot long enough for someone to lose their poo poo in frustration and then gloat after they're probated or banned for losing their poo poo.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

cenotaph posted:

Yeah idk, my experience with them was intensely frustrating but I'm mostly laughing at the DSA engaging with something their internet defense brigade spent so much time railing against.

most of the people with rose emojis are larping as DSA members. the people ive seen at meetings over the years are the people leading them.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
me coming back to the thread after my sixer probe

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Points to door labeled the succ zone

Good lord, what is happening in there!?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

really queer Christmas posted:

The only red-brown alliance I see is in the toliet... where you're posts are!!!!

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Relitigating the need for:

1. Decorum
2. Force the m4a vote

...should be a 6er here.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

really queer Christmas posted:

Points to door labeled the succ zone

Good lord, what is happening in there!?

a rare bore and allies

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Bideo James posted:

most of the people with rose emojis are larping as DSA members. the people ive seen at meetings over the years are the people leading them.

I don't want to go into details but it was organizational issues around getting a chapter going. I'm sure there's a lot of good people involved.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Relitigating the need for:

1. Decorum
2. Force the m4a vote

...should be a ban here.

Brunch Covidian
Nov 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
Taintrunner mod now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Brunch Covidian posted:

Taintrunner mod now

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

:shepicide:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Brunch Covidian posted:

Taintrunner mod now

I unjokingly want this. Make taint a mod.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Brunch Covidian posted:

Taintrunner mod now

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

QUEER FRASIER posted:

you’re right that was unfair

as someone said earlier, you’d much rather the two “sides” on the left be FTV vs agnostic/skeptical rather than FTV vs “leftists” who’ve internalized the establishment line on m4a

sorry, i don't understand this post

could you clarify so i can respond?

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/agitaprojects/status/1346178631949803522?s=20

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Taintrunner can't be mod because he hasn't been subjected to the rigorous mod screening the administration here does that allowed pedophiles, sex fiends and neo nazis to make the cut.

Brunch Covidian
Nov 21, 2020

by Pragmatica

Gumball Gumption posted:

I unjokingly want this. Make taint a mod.

Shut the gently caress up your words mean nothing and you yourself will be the first to be silenced

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

mila kunis posted:

'BLM is a failure' is a massively idiotic position to hold. defund the police has been muzzled because the only path to anything changing is the destruction of the democratic party and that hasn't happened, but as jinnigan said there's been a pretty big increase in people that have been completely disillusioned with the political process, in organizing, in forging the links and contacts and networks and propaganda you're going to need to get to that point
ty for agreeing ftv accomplished the same things as blm, even if at a lesser scale

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't even know what the sides are or what they're fighting over anymore

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Brunch Covidian posted:

Shut the gently caress up your words mean nothing and you yourself will be the first to be silenced

every day this thread gets a little more embarrassing

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

don’t come in mom I’m organizing

Brunch Covidian
Nov 21, 2020

by Pragmatica

Oh Snapple! posted:

every day this thread gets a little more embarrassing

I know

You keep posting in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I blame myself for allowing myself to fall out of my coveted top-5 slot in the succzone whoposted list

thanks a lot Sir Tonk :mad:

just gotta post another 34 times in a row to get back up in there: