Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 62 44.93%
No 76 55.07%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Anarcho-Bidenism posted:

Some of he geniuses in my county who got to sign up first for the covid vaccine shared the private link with friends and family and so now our vaccine schedule is all screwed up :v:
Uh, do you live near a large inland lake? Because if not, its not just your county.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Jack Ma is a dumbass even by American failson standards. It’s not like they have to invent charges against him. They just have to selectively enforce laws that he was previously allowed to bend.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Doc Hawkins posted:

it sounds like dave chappelle introducing a sketch

"wow! what would that be like?? let's take a look..."

In Zuckerberg's case, a literal reprogramming.

"While he's powered down, can we hit him with crowbars?"

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Someone post that gif of zuckerbot eating dry white toast

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://i.imgur.com/IQqLwX0.mp4

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Suddenly, Donald Trump's ears perk up and he's found a new project for his last 16 days in office.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Turns out there *was* a lawsuit in Georgia that Donnie filed on Thursday. It's pants-on-head nutso, of course.

https://twitter.com/DemocracyDocket/status/1346131323241586688?s=19

https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/1346145890109689857?s=19

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Imagine the US Govt just disappearing Bezos and declaring that Amazon is the post office now. Oh man this boner isn't going back down... Help

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Well what a coincidence!

https://twitter.com/Tierney_Megan/status/1346154785033117696?s=19

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Here comes loss 1-52

https://twitter.com/DemocracyDocket/status/1346131323241586688?s=20

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The Corrupt Cheeto needs to just melt into a puddle of steaming pitch.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That's....not normal.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
So he was pressured to do stupid poo poo by Trump and refused, then resigned?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

This fuckin' guy.

My brain can't decide if I should treat him as prey and kill and eat him, or that he's the most dangerous alien psychopath the universe has ever seen and I should dig a hole and bury myself.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Cats face that dilemma all the time and their answer to it is to bat it with a paw and see what it does.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If only

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Bored As gently caress posted:

So he was pressured to do stupid poo poo by Trump and refused, then resigned?

I'd say probably. Or got out before the ask was made.

Speaking of checkers/chess:

https://twitter.com/BrendanKeefe/status/1346164843276079121?s=19

Raffensperger is a gently caress, but enemy/enemy etc

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

not caring here posted:

This fuckin' guy.

My brain can't decide if I should treat him as prey and kill and eat him, or that he's the most dangerous alien psychopath the universe has ever seen and I should dig a hole and bury myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ANUP5-aW4E&t=55s

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
“Sorry people England’s closed”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/04/world/europe/britain-re-enters-lockdown-as-virus-variant-rages.html?referringSource=articleShare

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Nunes and Gym Jordan are getting the medal of freedom.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

hey dork it's called brexit not a lockdown

quote:

To put that into context, it equates to 18 hospitals being filled.

Currently around three out of 10 beds are occupied by patients with the disease.

In some hospitals it is more than six in 10.
:stare:

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Yeah, I was bummed about not being able to make it for the 50th anniversary of RIAT this year. I'm not anymore. Between Brexit and old Brits refusing to take COVID seriously I've a feeling I dodged a bullet. They'll probably end up cancelling again since I can't imagine other air forces voluntarily sending pilots to a plague pit.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Platystemon posted:

Cats face that dilemma all the time and their answer to it is to bat it with a paw and see what it does.

Are you saying the zuckerberg conundrum can be solved with a really big cat

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Milo and POTUS posted:

perhaps a leopard from the leopard eating people's faces party :haw:

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

Milo and POTUS posted:

Yes, and it believes that the correct course of action is to chase him until he is tired, then bite him until he stops moving.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

The Eyes Have It posted:

Yes, and it believes that the correct course of action is to chase him until he is tired, then bite him until he stops moving.

That's pursuit predation which is more of a canine (and human) thing.

I'm saying release wolf packs into Silicon Valley.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Yeah, I was bummed about not being able to make it for the 50th anniversary of RIAT this year. I'm not anymore. Between Brexit and old Brits refusing to take COVID seriously I've a feeling I dodged a bullet. They'll probably end up cancelling again since I can't imagine other air forces voluntarily sending pilots to a plague pit.

Wait....

If that's canceled what will happen to Red Flag? Who's gonna play cops and robbers in the Nevada Utah airspace!?!

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KirbyKhan posted:

Wait....

If that's canceled what will happen to Red Flag? Who's gonna play cops and robbers in the Nevada Utah airspace!?!

Red Flag will be a large game of Falcon 3.0 this year using zoom and dosbox.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Zamujasa posted:

perhaps a leopard from the leopard eating people's faces party :haw:

I'm not sure it'd be safe for leopards to consume whatever synthetic material zuckerbot's face is made of.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
I was listening to a Behind the Bastards about Zuck yesterday and found out his insane robohair is because he's obsessed with Emperor Augustus and that's like, the classic roman emperor haircut. It was simultaneously extremely creepy and yet completely unsurprising :psyduck:

Midjack posted:

Check out what he named his second daughter.

lmao yea they mentioned that too

(They named her August :barf: )

Radical 90s Wizard fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jan 4, 2021

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

I was listening to a Behind the Bastards about Zuck yesterday and found out his insane robohair is because he's obsessed with Emperor Augustus and that's like, the classic roman emperor haircut. It was simultaneously extremely creepy and yet completely unsurprising :psyduck:

Check out what he named his second daughter.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

lmao yea they mentioned that too

(They named her August :barf: )

Isn't a lot of Augustus legacy cemented by efforts of agrippa

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Isn't a lot of Augustus legacy cemented by efforts of agrippa

And Panzer I believe, who died during the campaigns that made Augustus' power secure.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Vaccine-destroying pharmacist was a straight-out antivaxxer nutcase.

https://twitter.com/gorskon/status/1346217122582691840

quote:

Brandenburg told investigators that he believed the vaccine was not safe for people and would "harm them and change their DNA," the probable cause said. Brandenburg, according to the Grafton Police Department, is an "admitted conspiracy theorist."

Brandenburg was arrested on Dec. 31 on charges of first degree recklessly endangering safety, adulterating a prescription drug, and criminal damage to property.

57 people did receive the vaccine after it was left out but there is believed to be no health harm, officials with Aurora said.

Also Tonya Roberts isn't dead? :confused:

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1346215211586387968

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

There's nothing wrong with the caesar cut and it's easy to defend because Zuck doesn't have one, I don't know WTF that is on his head but it ain't a caesar cut.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

There's nothing wrong with the caesar cut and it's easy to defend because Zuck doesn't have one, I don't know WTF that is on his head but it ain't a caesar cut.

Its the Augustus Caesar cut, not the Julius Caesar cut.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

shame on an IGA posted:

I think it's just him attempting it with a massively receding hairline and cutting it way too short.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

I thought the Julius Caesar cut is when you shave off all your body hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Brute Squad posted:

I thought the Julius Caesar cut is when you shave off all your body hair.

first you have to get 23 scissors together,