Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

newts
Oct 10, 2012

LaptopGun posted:

My avatar comes from those heady days when gifs were a brand new thing. I asked for and got someone to make the WTF stinger ending of Jack playing football with the others. Whoever that long forgotten good soul was, they couldn’t get the file size down to Something Awful limits at the time without going monchrome. They selected the jungle green which ironically ended up being same primary color of the Season 3 DVDs. I don’t think I’m ever changing it. Hahaha

I get nostalgic whenever I see your avatar. I only saved one Lostatar. This one:

Not mine, though. I can't even remember what my old one was :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

I honestly think LOST will be rebooted one day.

It was such a water-cooler show during my first year of University. I stuck it through, even through the backstory of Jack's tattoos! I retrospect, I still think it's ending was better than Battlestar Galactica, which ended about a month later (earlier?).

Totally unrelated, was there ever anything to the rumors that Disneyland was going to turn the Tom Sawyer Island exhibit into the Lost Island?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.

Snuffman posted:

I think so too. If they get Hurley and Waaaalllllttt back, I think that would pretty much cover any needed cast returnees.

I still think it would need some new relevant hook to it though, beyond randos arriving at the island.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Snuffman posted:

You've not watched The Wilds, have you?

It's LOST in all but name, only without the magic.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Teek posted:

I think so too. If they get Hurley and Waaaalllllttt back, I think that would pretty much cover any needed cast returnees.

I still think it would need some new relevant hook to it though, beyond randos arriving at the island.

I think you need Ben too. And you would basically have to make it the Anti-Lost in a lot of ways, because Hurley and co.’s new way of doing business was supposed to be less obtuse and more forthright than Jacob’s. It was basically “Okay, here’s what you need to know and none of what you don’t. Stop asking useless questions.”

You’d need to place it the hands of JJ Abram’s anti-existence *cough*Rian Johnson*cough* to make absolutely sure though that there were no Mystery Boxes around to gently caress things up and those that do crop up are very quickly dynamited to make sure they don’t cause any problems.

It’s certainly doable, but people would probably loving hate it, so just let it stay dead.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Snuffman posted:

It was such a water-cooler show during my first year of University. I stuck it through, even through the backstory of Jack's tattoos! I retrospect, I still think it's ending was better than Battlestar Galactica, which ended about a month later (earlier?).

Totally unrelated, was there ever anything to the rumors that Disneyland was going to turn the Tom Sawyer Island exhibit into the Lost Island?

I follow theme park rumors and leaked info closely. From what I understand, it was discussed but was never set in any serious motion. By the time they finished it, the show would have been finished or almost finished.

There was also talk of them turning the abandoned Discovery Island at Walt Disney World into a much more proper LOST attraction. Discovery Island is a real 11 acre island in the middle of Bay Lake. From 1974 to 1999, it was a wildlife exhibit with a small upcharge. Disney closed it in 1999, however, and it has sat abandoned ever since. All of the structures are still there, hidden in trees, and dilapidated. Aside from occasional checkups from Disney personel, only a handful of urban explorers have documented the island since its closure. Sorry for the unrelated tangent, it's just fascinating that this kind of creepy, abandoned island is sitting there in a lake in Walt Disney World. But anyway, yeah, that would have made an awesome LOST attraction, but also was only discussed and nothing more.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.

nine-gear crow posted:

I think you need Ben too. And you would basically have to make it the Anti-Lost in a lot of ways, because Hurley and co.’s new way of doing business was supposed to be less obtuse and more forthright than Jacob’s. It was basically “Okay, here’s what you need to know and none of what you don’t. Stop asking useless questions.”

I considered Ben, but I figured Emerson has generally been busy with other series. I think maybe there might be something in getting Walt in charge of the island, before he's ready or fully tuned into it. You get Hurley and Ben out of the picture for whatever reason, and you're left with both new people and Walt trying to figure things out.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
It's probably only a matter of time before the nostalgia cycle hits the 00s, especially now that the last wave of Millennials are going to be turning 30 in the next few years, and we'll see talks of a Lost reboot or limited run sequel series, or something.

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

I follow theme park rumors and leaked info closely. From what I understand, it was discussed but was never set in any serious motion. By the time they finished it, the show would have been finished or almost finished.

There was also talk of them turning the abandoned Discovery Island at Walt Disney World into a much more proper LOST attraction. Discovery Island is a real 11 acre island in the middle of Bay Lake. From 1974 to 1999, it was a wildlife exhibit with a small upcharge. Disney closed it in 1999, however, and it has sat abandoned ever since. All of the structures are still there, hidden in trees, and dilapidated. Aside from occasional checkups from Disney personel, only a handful of urban explorers have documented the island since its closure. Sorry for the unrelated tangent, it's just fascinating that this kind of creepy, abandoned island is sitting there in a lake in Walt Disney World. But anyway, yeah, that would have made an awesome LOST attraction, but also was only discussed and nothing more.

A Lost attraction would've been neat. Not sure what the rides would've been. "Smokey's Big Adventure" as a dark ride through the history of the island? A walk-through of the Hatch?

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Sisal Two-Step posted:

A Lost attraction would've been neat. Not sure what the rides would've been. "Smokey's Big Adventure" as a dark ride through the history of the island? A walk-through of the Hatch?

It would have been walk-through sets, similar to what Tom Sawyer Island already is.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Snuffman posted:

Given the way things are with franchises nowadays, expect an expanded universe instead of a reboot.

Disney+ announces multiple new series in the Lost Expanded Universe:

DHARMA: On-island show about post-incident rebuilding, centered around Pierre Chang.
Ann Arbor: Off-island show about DHARMA HQ.
Business Class: Rich survivors of the nose section fled the scene and made camp elsewhere. Concurrent to the original show.
Timeskip: Animated series about a group of survivors who accidentally get stuck in several time periods on the island.
Oceanic: Off-island sitcom about the Oceanic flight crew's wacky hijinx.
Young Jake: Spinoff about Jacob's teen years, aimed at adolescent viewers.
Others Book Club: Reality show format where the cast discuss their favorite books.
Widmore: A distant prequel about a young Charles Widmore and how he made his millions.
Aldo: A new Rob McElhenney series.

LaptopGun
Sep 2, 2006

All I'm going to get out of him is a snappy one-liner and, if I'm real lucky, a brand new nickname.

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Thanks for that. Did not know. For some reason I’m getting a Universal Studios haunted house vibe like the one they did for The Thing prequel except it’s the Island. Waltz into a strange facility and bad things happen.

Strom Cuzewon posted:

My problem with Across the Sea is that it badly explains stuff that we're already happy not really knowing. By S6 we're all pretty much on board with "magic island" and "evil smoke monster" and I'm not sure I needed to know any more than that. Especialyl when the explanation is kind of vague and rubbish.

I really liked the idea of the Flash Sideways as an alternate timeline because of all the great dramatic irony in seeing how the characters are/aren't the same without the influence of the island. So Ben is a sad pathetic maths teacher pretending to be a big shot master manipulator, and we see that at the same time as his real-world master manipulator facade absolutely falls apart. Sayid has a mental breakdown in the temple and people insist he's a good man who keeps getting forced into horrible situations, and then in the flash-sideways we see whoops he actually is just a violent piece of poo poo who will torture people at a moments notice.

It also paints Jacob as absolutely full of poo poo when he justifies bringing the candidates to the Island because they had nothing else for them in the outside world - but in the flash-sideways we see them all doing pretty fine without the Island mucking things up for them.

But on the flipside, I do enjoy that we had 6 seasons of characters screaming that sometimes you just have to faith, and that not everything has to have a scientific explanation, only for them to take what first felt like a very obviosuly sci-fi conceit (parallel timelines) and give it a religious explanation. That's some top tier trolling.

Honorable mention for top tier trolling by the writers: JJ Abrams, Cruz, Lindelof, and everyone involved in the show kept saying there would be no time travel when there clearly was always going to be some time travel shenanigans. The first season ABC made them cut the line about Roseau’s team came to the island to study time. It seems obvious in hindsight the Swan and the Incident were always going to have a causal loop. I know it’s not like they had outlines for seasons 3 through 5 showing they have loads of time travel, but it must have been on their mind from the start. The never refuted claim was the church ending was always in the cards and that was about everyone moving on together when they were ready so of course some form of time displacement was always going to be a thing.

LaptopGun fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jan 5, 2021

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Remember that time Jack detonated an atomic bomb by hitting the core with a rock?

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

sticklefifer posted:

Given the way things are with franchises nowadays, expect an expanded universe instead of a reboot.

Disney+ announces multiple new series in the Lost Expanded Universe:

DHARMA: On-island show about post-incident rebuilding, centered around Pierre Chang.
Ann Arbor: Off-island show about DHARMA HQ.
Business Class: Rich survivors of the nose section fled the scene and made camp elsewhere. Concurrent to the original show.
Timeskip: Animated series about a group of survivors who accidentally get stuck in several time periods on the island.
Oceanic: Off-island sitcom about the Oceanic flight crew's wacky hijinx.
Young Jake: Spinoff about Jacob's teen years, aimed at adolescent viewers.
Others Book Club: Reality show format where the cast discuss their favorite books.
Widmore: A distant prequel about a young Charles Widmore and how he made his millions.
Aldo: A new Rob McElhenney series.

Needs a Vincent-centric miniseries to really complete the set.

LaptopGun
Sep 2, 2006

All I'm going to get out of him is a snappy one-liner and, if I'm real lucky, a brand new nickname.

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Needs a Vincent-centric miniseries to really complete the set.

Possibly a look at his life with Rose and Bernard on the island but also showing Vincent flashbacks to stressful moments in his life like growing up with Walt

LaptopGun
Sep 2, 2006

I had a random idea for another LOST theme park ride: simulator ride around the island flashing back and forth through time. You can see the hatches, Others locations, the heart of the island etc. Maybe have Hurley as your tour guide?

I’m probably inspired by a simulator from back in the day at Busch Gardens Tampa called Akbar's Adventure Tours. It was a comedic flight around and through Egypt with Martin Short being your inept tour guide. It was a hoot. I can’t really find good photos and videos of the ride sadly

https://youtu.be/CQrN-cgGYhw

https://youtu.be/L6dWIpfiEm8

http://themeparknostalgia.blogspot.com/2013/08/akbars-adventure-tours-may-1998-august.html

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137292/

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

I was so deeply, deeply sucked into LOST. I feel so bad that I turned so many people on to watching that show, in retrospect. Just a few weeks ago I was hanging out with someone who'd been a friend of my older brother (who I got into watching LOST one fateful Christmas season when we were both home for like a month). We were talking about TV shows, and at one point she said, "You know, one show that your brother got me into that I feel like was just a waste of my life now? LOST." And I had to apologize to her, because it was totally my fault.

One thing I'll always respect is the good use of literary/sci-fi references in that show, both direct and indirect. If you were an avid PK Dick fan, no other show had more fanservice without being direct adaptations of Dick's work.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Lost definitely stumbled and meandered a bit too much in the last couple seasons but I'll never consider it to have wasted my time. I can't think of another piece of media with so many well-defined characters.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

Yeah! I mentioned it in an earlier post, but it really is impressive how LOST was able to juggle such a massive cast. Even newcomers in later seasons were interesting.

Another thing I appreciated about the show is how, in a pre-GoT era, it was willing to just kill off main characters with little warning.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Another thing I appreciated about the show is how, in a pre-GoT era, it was willing to just kill off main characters with little warning.

Boone :smith:

Edit: Joke answer: Ardzt :smith:

LaptopGun
Sep 2, 2006

Freshman year of college I got half of my dorm wing into watching LOST since I had the season 1 DVDs. I still feel a smidge guilty since I know everyone finished the series (out of inertia or genuine enjoyment, I don’t know which).

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Edit: Joke answer: Ardzt :smith:

:lmao:

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
Side bar: Did it ever bother anyone else that Claire couldn't pronounce her baby's name properly? She uses American pronunciation, and not the Australian.

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Yes and no. If an actor had an episode that focused on them (usually after little to no focus before then) and it happened during one of the season's three act structure turning points, you knew they were a gonna.

Shannon, Charlotte, Ana Lucia, Daniel, even Eko, all had "sweeps death" written all over them.

The show very rarely killed off a proper lead either; Kate/Sawyer/Jack were always safe, and Charley was only killed off after he was demoted from core cast to secondary. The biggest deaths on the show were Juliet and Locke (and the latter was mitigated by the actor sticking with the show until the end), as they were still a part of the show's lead crew when rubbed out.

I don't think anyone will argue that Libby was the most unexpected death though, though even Two For The Road throws in a handful of death flags.

Open Source Idiom fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jan 7, 2021

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Open Source Idiom posted:

Side bar: Did it ever bother anyone else that Claire couldn't pronounce her baby's name properly? She uses American pronunciation, and not the Australian.

Yes and no. If an actor had an episode that focused on them (usually after little to no focus before then) and it happened during one of the season's three act structure turning points, you knew they were a gonna.

Shannon, Charlotte, Ana Lucia, Daniel, even Eko, all had "sweeps death" written all over them.

The show very rarely killed off a proper lead either; Kate/Sawyer/Jack were always safe, and Charley was only killed off after he was demoted from core cast to secondary. The biggest deaths on the show were Juliet and Locke (and the latter was mitigated by the actor sticking with the show until the end), as they were still a part of the show's lead crew when rubbed out.

I don't think anyone will argue that Libby was the most unexpected death though, though even Two For The Road throws in a handful of death flags.

I thought Shannon and Ana Lucia got killed because their actors got caught drunk driving and they fired for morality clause reasons. Eko got offed because his actor hated working/living in Hawaii and wanted to go back to England to be with his family, so they wrapped his arc up in like one episode.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

I thought Shannon and Ana Lucia got killed because their actors got caught drunk driving and they fired for morality clause reasons. Eko got offed because his actor hated working/living in Hawaii and wanted to go back to England to be with his family, so they wrapped his arc up in like one episode.

Oh yeah, and Shannon was written off the show because the ABC producers hated the incest plot and wanted it excised from the show, and the actor that played Daniel wanted out too.

But each of the actual episodes they kark it in scream "THIS CHARACTER DIES TONIGHT" at the top of their lungs, with the possible exception of Libby. Though, like I said, there were death flags even for her.

LaptopGun
Sep 2, 2006

The claim at the time was Michelle Rodriguez didn’t sign up for a full season of episodes and Ana Lucia was going to be killed off when she was. Since both the show and Rodriguez were open about the DUI at the time maybe it’s even true

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005
I'm going to have to watch this again I think. First time round I sort of gave up in the final series, where it all seemed to get a bit silly from memory (I was drunk most of the time then, thankfully have sorted this out now).

I remember when it first came out in 2005 on Channel 4 on Wednesday(?) evenings. I was obsessed with it, watched every episode , bought the first 3 series on DVD, read all the mad message boards. Have never gone back to it though.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

nine-gear crow posted:

Eko got offed because his actor hated working/living in Hawaii and wanted to go back to England to be with his family, so they wrapped his arc up in like one episode.
This is also why Rousseau was killed off, IIRC. Mira Furlan wanted to stop working in Hawaii. She came back for the flash subplot in season 6, but I can't remember if they shot that in Hawaii or Los Angeles.

I remember Lindelof & Cuse saying they gave Eko's planned plot to Desmond. Desmond was still supposed to be the unstuck-in-time one, but he wasn't going to have nearly as much to do. Eko was supposed to be able to see threads of potential futures, which makes sense considering the relationship they built between Eko and Charlie; Eko was supposed to see Charlie dying and repeatedly try to prevent it. Once AAA wanted off the show, they were able to repurpose that story into Desmond pretty seamlessly.

LaptopGun
Sep 2, 2006

I never completed my Lost Epic Rewatch that I always wanted to do. Some day I hope to

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

if you want a similar show to Lost that's really really bad then watch The I-Land. bunch of people wake up and have no memories of how they got there or who they are

it's almost like a parody, in one scene early on someone finds a book or something buried on the beach that seems relevant to their situation and they don't tell anyone or even read it, they just throw it away and it's loving hilarious

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Oh poo poo, is it "shows that tried to rip-off Lost and failed miserably" time?

The Event tried to stretch out a mysterious reveal for an entire season, based only on promising that there would be a mysterious reveal. In the first episode a man is coerced into hijacking a plane and crashing into the President as he attends his daughters birthday party. But of course, this being a Lost-style prestige drama we start with him highjacking the plane, and then jump around all over the place to see how he gets blackmailed into it. The whole sequence is completely devoid of drama because we already know - he hijacks the bloody plane. However, at the last minute, as the plane is nosediving onto the birthday party - the plane vanishes into thin air. The plan, and all the passengers, get teleported out into the desert somewhere.

The marketing makes sure to tell us - this was not The Event. Keep watching to find out what The Event is. When will The Event happen? Nobody knows! Keep watching!

We discover that the plane was teleported away by immortal aliens who came to earth decades ago. Why did they come here? They don't know, keep watching. Why did some of them try and kill the president? Can't say, keep watching. Are they sinister? Friendly? Can't say, because this show never loving explains anything, it just waves it arms around going ooooh mysterious.

At the end of the first season, long after most people have stopped watching, The Event finally occurs: the alien's home planet gets mysteriously teleported between Earth and Mars. Why? How? Doesn't matter, be amazed at this shocking revelation! Even though any sane writer would have had it happen about twenty hours earlier.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Strom Cuzewon posted:

This giant good post is not The Event.

God, the really hosed themselves with that whole “This [random thing]... is not The Event” marketing campaign, to the point where that was the only thing anyone remembered about the show. I watched the first episode and it was so loving convoluted with its Lost-aping time jumps that I got gently caress done with it super quick and didn’t watch another episode of it at all. And I would watch basically any garbage 00s show back then.

But yeah it was kind of hilarious seeing all these shows desperately trying to ape Lost’s format and appeal and just splatter themselves on windshields and getting cancelled after one season. The only ones out of that bunch I really mourn and miss were The River and Terra Nova. Because The River was actually pretty good, and Terra Nova, while kind of a pile of poo poo, was a fun as hell pile of poo poo. Jason O’Mara and Stephen Lang had such fantastic chemistry together, and it cool seeing Lang basically play “The Bad Guy From Avatar, But Not Crazy and Evil”.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007
Love all those Lost rip-offs going "oh we know where it's going, it's ALL planned guys!" never to go past one season.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Yannick_B posted:

Love all those Lost rip-offs going "oh we know where it's going, it's ALL planned guys!" never to go past one season.

*glances at Once Upon A Time's seven seasons and spin-off*

Not all the shows...

newts
Oct 10, 2012

Open Source Idiom posted:

*glances at Once Upon A Time's seven seasons and spin-off*

Not all the shows...

Is OUAT really a Lost rip-off, though? I thought that was more of a Fables rip-off.

ETA: The show I vaguely remember had something about a sheriff in Florida, I think? And some kind of underwater mystery that was maybe aliens or, possibly, Abyss-like jellyfish people. And I only remember it a little because the lead guy (the sheriff?) was hot.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Structurally it's in the vein of Lost. Here's a character, here's a flashback to their earlier life. The flashback will thematically relate to some character moment happening in the episode.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

Mulva posted:

Structurally it's in the vein of Lost. Here's a character, here's a flashback to their earlier life. The flashback will thematically relate to some character moment happening in the episode.

Sure. And it's the actual right way to "rip-off" Lost and was made by Lost writers. But I dont think it sold itself the same way Flashforward did.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
The show absolutely did long form "mystery box" stuff too (such an incredibly lame name for a certain paradigm of mystery storytelling, but it gets my point across), though not as dominantly. (What did Snow do to piss off Regina? Let's wait a year and a half to find out!)

Yeah, the marketing was different, but marketing is managed exclusively by the channel, rather than the show. Looking at the raw material of the show itself, Once is clearly a clone of Lost. They even have the same credits font!

LaptopGun
Sep 2, 2006

Jericho was actually decent. I would say that show actually didn’t dump all over the audience with smugly keeping secrets. Famously the fans of the show rallied and convinced the network to bring Jericho back from cancelation for a second and final season. Surface and Threshold were 2 of the other more notable offenders of “it’s LOST mystery but different” that never found audiences.

newts posted:

Is OUAT really a Lost rip-off, though? I thought that was more of a Fables rip-off.

ETA: The show I vaguely remember had something about a sheriff in Florida, I think? And some kind of underwater mystery that was maybe aliens or, possibly, Abyss-like jellyfish people. And I only remember it a little because the lead guy (the sheriff?) was hot.

The show you’re looking for is Invasion, which was actually in the coveted time slot following LOST back in 2005. The premise of the show is essentially Invasion of the Body Snatchers where the creatures arrive in a giant hurricane and start replacing the inhabitants of small coastal Florida town. The sheriff of course happens to have already been replaced and acts as a pathfinder as the creatures want to assimilate more towns. The show implies that the body snatchers are actually a step in human evolution but that would have been for later seasons. Also I don’t remember if the show explicitly credited itself as an adaptation of Invasion of the Body Snatchers or if they tried to keep that hidden. Obviously you can tell marketing was supposed to focus on the mysteries of the hurricane and the aftermath, but ABC had to focus the marketing elsewhere because Hurricane Katrina had just happened

An ex-girlfriend of mine really liked the show and I’ll say it deserved a second season. May not have been the greatest thing ever, but it was a clever little story. The show seemed doomed from the start when real world events meant ABC couldn’t focus the marketing on the giant mystery of the show. The marketing wound up giving a few things away too soon as a result and I just don’t think enough people were attracted to it. Critics said good things about the show, the audience was not a disaster like most of the LOST rip offs, the actors had chemistry, and there was a lot to like overall. Several of the actors swear they had the outlines for multiple seasons all sketched and the ideas sound reasonable. Food for thought though: Elisabeth Moss was a recurring member of the cast. If the show had continued for more seasons, would she have been able to join Mad Men?

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

Alcatraz was another one, sort of. It was also a bit Fringe-y with its cast (tough blond lady FBI agent, kooky sidekick into weird science stuff, Sam Neil). I watched the first episode but didn't get any further. The concept, iirc, is a bunch of inmates from Alcatraz went missing 50 years ago and are now resurfacing in modern day to commit crimes. Not-Olivia Dunham has to go and round them up and solve the mystery as to what caused their disappearance and reappearance. Sam Neil was an evil scientist or a spook or something. I think the main character had a mysterious past. Hurley is there, also.

I really liked Fringe a lot. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newts
Oct 10, 2012

“LaptopGun” posted:

Invasion

Yep! That’s it. I remember that one because it was one of the few Lost-clone shows that I almost enjoyed. I was a little sad when it got cancelled. I remember Alcatraz, too, mostly because it had Hurley in it.