Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

QUEER FRASIER posted:

tbf that brunch covidian person was being incredibly weird and posting about taintrunner like he’s some sort of papal authority

Brunch Covidian is TERRIBLE, may they stop posting amen, but the teeth snipe was a low loving blow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

doomisland posted:

We need to put an end to this awful art style

my doughy arm calves are cramping

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Quetzadilla posted:

like D.C. DSA doesn't need the NPC to sign off on them holding an FTV rally near the hill or whatever nebulous thing you actually want DSA to be doing for FTV right now is.

listen: gently caress the dsa no one cares

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Brunch Covidian is TERRIBLE, may they stop posting amen, but the teeth snipe was a low loving blow.

Teeth are a big class thing.

To mock another for their teeth. This is one type of liberalism.

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Judakel posted:

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Quetzadilla posted:

like D.C. DSA doesn't need the NPC to sign off on them holding an FTV rally near the hill or whatever nebulous thing you actually want DSA to be doing for FTV right now is.

Pretty sure dc, the most professional lib chapter, doesn't want to do this and national could act on their stated strategy in several ways, not the least of which would be using their messaging to support a movement for, again, their stated strategy.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fly Molo posted:

then he created a thread to explain how, no, he was an undercover nazi hunter, and NYC_tattoo immediately started probing or banning every single poster on the 1st page of that thread, PPJ got relentlessly mocked until he autobanned (at the cost of many goons), then the whole thing got memoryholed to the mod forum. :v:

It got goldmined, along with the other PPJ callout threads

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3909802

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dixon Chisholm posted:

they're p obviously some perma'd rereg you should just put on ignore

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Judakel posted:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Man USPOL is pretty anxious about the Georgia runoffs. I remember caring about elections back before I became enlightened. It's like having a massive weight lifted off of you when you finally give up on electoralism.

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Mantis42 posted:

Man USPOL is pretty anxious about the Georgia runoffs. I remember caring about elections back before I became enlightened. It's like having a massive weight lifted off of you when you finally give up on electoralism.

It's great

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

maybe if all the Twitter centrists across the country get together and contribute their energy to a Spirit Bomb by raising their voices high, they'll be able to call even the left's manager (surely there must be one)

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Biden doesn't deserve a democratic senate

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Fly Molo posted:

on page 1 of the thread where PPJ finally, after months, responded to concerns. which took him literally being outed as a Nazi before he made a single post in CSPAM. he was fine banning people here, but he would not respond, ever, in CSPAM or QCS.

then he created a thread to explain how, no, he was an undercover nazi hunter, and NYC_tattoo immediately started probing or banning every single poster on the 1st page of that thread, PPJ got relentlessly mocked until he autobanned (at the cost of many goons), then the whole thing got memoryholed to the mod forum. :v:

lmao that owned. and if he hadnt banned himself, he would’ve 100% still been a mod today, “controversy” or not. maybe an admin.
the only thing that gets you demodded is saying the r word or suggesting that maybe china hasn't murdered eleventy billion muslims yet

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fly Molo posted:

on page 1 of the thread where PPJ finally, after months, responded to concerns. which took him literally being outed as a Nazi before he made a single post in CSPAM. he was fine banning people here, but he would not respond, ever, in CSPAM or QCS.

lmao that owned. and if he hadnt banned himself, he would’ve 100% still been a mod today, “controversy” or not. maybe an admin.

i got permabanned for criticizing NYC_Tattoo, turns out he was too stupid to do a proper IP check and it took me 3 weeks to get in touch with someone to get it reversed.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Bootleg Trunks posted:

i hope he gets it because the excuses will sound even more hollow when they cant point to a republican senate

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

the only thing that gets you demodded is saying the r word or suggesting that maybe china hasn't murdered eleventy billion muslims yet

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Political reality has been working overtime to give him everything he wants so whatever the results today are it's what he desires.

Populon posted:

It's great

Seriously it's done wonders for my stress.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

taint runner probe is the weakest poo poo. this thread has had the same four garbage people
posting drivel for a hundred pages, which is fine because gently caress the cops, however taint runner being sacced for some cross clique negotiation outside this thread... folks, we are in the succ zone

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Mantis42 posted:

Populon posted:

It's great

It can get disappointing though when the funniest outcome doesn't happen.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

i mean this would be technically true

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
e: double

Phone has issued a correction as of 23:30 on Jan 5, 2021

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1346582847398813702

Brie's right

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Accretionist posted:

The reference is to Simple Sabotage.

WWII field manual. Low-key, everyday resistance/sabotage.

Stuff like:

what do you think i was referring to?

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/CassyWearsHeels/status/1346578345266475018?s=20

having listened to the overlong talk by the DA, the tweet above is the conclusion he wanted people to reach

they now have the former Madison police chief saying that Blake was a freak who couldn't be taken down by a taser, so the escalation of force protocol kicked in

edit: did i think this is the cool zone thread? maybe. this is still lib poo poo though. can't wait for Biden to deploy troops to put down protest.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

QUEER FRASIER posted:

tbf that brunch covidian person was being incredibly weird and posting about taintrunner like he’s some sort of papal authority

roll two d6 to determine the nature of the rereg

rolling two 1s means it's Taintrunner's alt

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Free all cspam political prisoners

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Populon posted:

In defense of the dsa dudes they do feed homeless people and charity work that is unequivocally good. That's not doing anything towards accomplishing anything politically tho
as an acceleration;ist,

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Lib and let die posted:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Victory Position posted:

roll two d6 to determine the nature of the rereg

rolling two 1s means it's Taintrunner's alt

haha drat, good point

this may or may not be victory position's alt

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

WHOOOOOOOOOO

CAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

healthcare pls

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1346584693609795584?s=20

please move this thread to the official DSA forums

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013
I'm goin down down baby
Your street in a range rover
Taintrunner baby cocked and ready to go

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Lib and let die posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3vnPYaSm0A

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

i pointed out that dsa has a do nothing playbook by design and you come out swinging. learn to read

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Performative theatre (n): actions that could be leveraged to bargain for concessions for the working class but are undesirable to the donors of status quo democrats

Purity test(n): criticisms of a candidate's real political actions that directly contradict ostensibly leftist platforms

Just throwing some definitions into my liberal doublespeak dictionary

Dolphin has issued a correction as of 23:44 on Jan 5, 2021

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Dolphin posted:

Performative theatre (n): actions that could be leveraged to bargain for concessions for the working class but are undesirable to the donors of status quo democrats

Purity test(n): criticisms of a candidate's real political actions that directly contradict ostensibly leftist platforms

Just throwing some definitions into my liberal doublespeak dictionary

if anyone uses the phrase "litmus test" or "purity test" in defense, know that they are most likely a shitlib trying to divert and refocus you onto not owning them

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

I think your misinterpreting op a bit. They are saying that the cia playbook is to have us endlessly have meetings about m4a without anything coming from it. The committee as a legislation sink as it were. I think you are in agreement with them, but maybe I'm the one missing something.

correct. maybe i'm the dumb one because voting sure is a piping hot word now

no i was not taking the stupid take that the anyone who wants M4A should not want a vote for M4A
yes i was saying the DSA votes on everything internally so as to make sure it's mushy and useless politically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1346586029831106562?s=20