Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM AN AMERICAN FLAG ONTO THE MANTLE. ITS CAPTAIN AMERICA THE FIRST SOLDIER AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, CAPTAIN AMERICA. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME SUPPORT BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM AN AMERICAN FLAG ONTO THE MANTLE. ITS CAPTAIN AMERICA THE FIRST SOLDIER AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, CAPTAIN AMERICA. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME SUPPORT BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

As an operator, you disgust me.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.
A little off of an EE topic, but does anyone else read https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php ? I am just sitting here drinking coffee and giggling to myself. Goons never fail to entertain. Also good defense fleet form up last night, sorry I didn't get to see the ending. Did we end up killing any of the faction stuff?

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Vigilant jumped through a gate their ceptor friend checked as safe, only to find a bunch of angry geese warping in a second later. I even got to use damps on it :shobon:

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

after Big’s Gambit killed the vigilant, the succubus pilot logged off. but i know that Elite PVP pilots are not patient folks. so when they logged back in 15 minutes later, the system was almost empty...but not quite...

succubus couldn’t help themselves taking a peek at the Scout anomaly on the way out. only to find little old me...

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

aux thruster 3s are not cheap

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Kungfu Trader posted:

A little off of an EE topic, but does anyone else read https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php ? I am just sitting here drinking coffee and giggling to myself. Goons never fail to entertain. Also good defense fleet form up last night, sorry I didn't get to see the ending. Did we end up killing any of the faction stuff?

When I first joined, the daily bans per day rarely dipped below 10.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jan 5, 2021

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

look at this succubus that “tried to kill me” (started closing a 1200km gap then decided to warp into three droneships it could clearly see while continuing to focus fire me) as we were watching 4chan gamer word their way into getting set to red by their only allies:

the rigs!!!!!

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
Succubi seem to have severe allergic reactions to you.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Kaysette posted:

As an operator, you disgust me.

Blame Kris.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

As an operaturd, you disgust me

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

So, The Silent Alliance and Mittani have been going on a crusade to show that they aren't toxic pieces of poo poo and have created a toxic piece of poo poo culture.

Here's the CEO and lead of BNI, SHH's closest ally, being a piece of poo poo toxic creep to the CEO of V/NOMAD

Guess we'll find out if airlocking toxic shitheads only applies to line members or also to leaders

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

what a gross loser

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Holy poo poo what the gently caress

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
airlock

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Internet creeps are the worst loving thing.

imPerpetual
Apr 14, 2007
The virtual energizer bunny.
Seriously disgusting BNI chat

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Rofl dont bother adding titans... HE ALREADY IS ONE!!!

catspleen
Sep 12, 2003

I orphaned his children. I widowed his wife.

Yikes

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Khris Kruel posted:

So, The Silent Alliance and Mittani have been going on a crusade to show that they aren't toxic pieces of poo poo and have created a toxic piece of poo poo culture.

Here's the CEO and lead of BNI, SHH's closest ally, being a piece of poo poo toxic creep to the CEO of V/NOMAD

Guess we'll find out if airlocking toxic shitheads only applies to line members or also to leaders

I want to play just to force this person to quit.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

thats an omega yikes from the crew that has MAGA corp

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
:barf:

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

A little surprised he didn't go straight for the dick pic.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Well that’s incredibly hosed up

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

That's gonna be a yikes from me, dawg

Mistaken Identity
Oct 21, 2020

The Mittani, probably posted:

lawl, what a child.
Can you point out a single explicit toxic phrase or slur, he was clearly just making conversation according to The Imperium™ guidelines.
Also, I am high.

It is so funny to see The Mittani being clearly out of his depth in Echoes without his sycophants and the clout of his cult of personality.

[edit]completely forgot, yeah, nuts to that guy. He is disturbingly used to circumnavigating a "no".[/edit]

Mistaken Identity fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Jan 6, 2021

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Mistaken Identity posted:

It is so funny to see The Mittani being clearly out of his depth in Echoes without his sycophants and the clout of his cult of personality.

If only he had an army like Kris

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

OniPanda posted:

If only he had an army like Kris

We only do it for the pixels.

edit: that loving guy. ugh.

Digital Prophet fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Jan 6, 2021

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
What a pathetic loser that guy is. Wow.

drat Dirty Ape posted:

A little surprised he didn't go straight for the dick pic.

I think he wanted to, but wasnt sure he could pull it off... :haw:

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
Cool motorcycle let’s bang

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Of course its a ducati :slowjerk:.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

I woulda guessed Harley, but yeah you're right, he wasn't aggressive enough to really scream Harley

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.

Traveller posted:

Vigilant jumped through a gate their ceptor friend checked as safe, only to find a bunch of angry geese warping in a second later. I even got to use damps on it :shobon:

Brilliant :)

Jintozook81
May 14, 2020

There's Always A Bigger Ship...
Lipstick Apathy
These guys crack me up. “Hey I know! Not only will I be a perv, I’ll provide visual documented evidence of it in front of everyone!!” Then they’re the first ones crying when they get called out on it. “I was just kidding?!?!” Bullshit.

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

Im surprised he hasnt tried the old chestnut "guys I was hacked"

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

He did do "jk.....unless???"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Honestly I think toilet eve might attract worse people than EO because mobile games are designed solely for degenerates.