Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

...Sir. Finishing the fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Admiral Ray posted:

gonna find out ossof ran goonswarm or something

nah the guy who ran goonswarm was some lawyer in north virginia iirc

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

in this moment, I am euphoric

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

nah the guy who ran goonswarm was some lawyer in north virginia iirc

another victim of hillary clinton

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Glimm posted:

no, i’m just saying it’s stupid to complain about Kamala and pretend she’s against $2,000 checks

like, it was her thing to even go for that

and she didn’t vote against it, you’re being silly

she voted, along with every other democrat besides markey, merkley, van hollen, warren, and wyden, for cloture on the NDAA override without considering bernie's $2000 check amendment. the only reason the cloture vote was held was because bernie was filibustering to try and get the $2000 check amendment considered.

you can look at the roll call vote here: https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=116&session=2&vote=00291

you can say that technically she didn't vote against the $2000, she only voted to not even consider the $2000, but that would be dumb as poo poo

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 06:40 on Jan 6, 2021

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Vox Nihili posted:

Imagine the smell of that cape after it rains

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

the mandalorian kids helmet barely fits this little manlet

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

drowningidiot posted:

post the live stream

It abruptly cut out when Perdue didn't show.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Sir Tonk posted:

tweets should become progressively off-white as they age so we know at a glance how old they are

this is a very good idea

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Samurai Sanders posted:

Republican voters sure like electing people who are only pretending.

one of the chapo guys had a good take that white chuds (and liberals) subconsciously know deep down that none of their comfort is earned and is built on the untold misery of millions. this causes them go to psychotic looking for threats (ex. al qaeda slamming a plane into lincoln NE, BLM protesters dragging them out of their homes, etc) because they understand that they deserve punishment for their miserable lives

anyways, i think about that when i see the twitter clip of Chuds on a Plane all screaming for the manager

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Red Baron posted:

polling time

one last call for voting fraud

so fill out your ballots right here

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

Lol Warnocks victory zoom call froze

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Today’s been amazing, tomorrow is going to be even better. The dc police are going to take the gloves off tomorrow. Chuds are going to understand the hard way that the police only back the rich.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nonsense posted:

another victim of hillary clinton

dang she got mittens to keep the sigma sqad secret

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Glimm posted:

no, i’m just saying it’s stupid to complain about Kamala and pretend she’s against $2,000 checks

like, it was her thing to even go for that

and she didn’t vote against it, you’re being silly

the politician who constantly lies in public about even the smallest things if she thinks it will make a good soundbite maybe isn't an actually being genuine here

and how else would you characterize voting alongside republicans to avoid a clean vote on $2k direct payments? if someone capitulates without a fight on an issue that is supposedly dear to them i have a hard time believing its really a priority, especially when she's basically been radio silent on those checks since becoming vp

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xIdpceTU6s

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Sir Tonk posted:

tweets should become progressively off-white as they age so we know at a glance how old they are

this presupposed the concept of linear time

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Shear Modulus posted:

she voted, along with every other democrat besides markey, merkley, van hollen, warren, and wyden, for cloture on the NDAA override without considering bernie's $2000 check amendment. the only reason the cloture vote was held was because bernie was filibustering to try and get the $2000 check amendment considered.

you can look at the roll call vote here: https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=116&session=2&vote=00291

you can say that technically she didn't vote against the $2000, she only voted to not even consider the $2000, but that would be dumb as poo poo

Mitch blocked the vote on the clean $2000, voting to override trump’s veto isn’t the same as voting no on a bill for a clean $2000. Only broken brains believe that dumb poo poo.

Skrode
May 9, 2018

Mustached Demon posted:

Imagine the smell of that cape after it rains

ah, you refer to the fetor of truth?

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Huge flex to give an outright victory speech right after Loeffler's pitiful it's not over yet speech.

gregday
May 23, 2003

I can’t handle two years of this

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Gods_Butthole posted:

Not necessarily. This is where Ideology would fill in and people would say "Well obviously we can do this once for an emergency, but it would be bad for the economy to do it all the time"

true but it gets us a hell of a lot closer to the slippery slope than "fuk u here's $600"

there's a difference between a boring bill and trump pretty much willing $2000 in funnymoney on twitter

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

gregday posted:

buddy ur gonna get 4 years of it awoooooooo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I remember

https://twitter.com/eve6/status/1346692231428620290?s=21

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

oh man there might be some incredible content coming

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

lamentable dustman posted:

Lol Warnocks victory zoom call froze

this is what is going to happen every time someone asks biden, pelosi or schumer about $2000 checks after they are in charge of everything

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Joe Manchin is going to vote with the republicans on every single bill that actually matters.

Mitt Romney will vote with the democrats more than Manchin will.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

one of the chapo guys had a good take that white chuds (and liberals) subconsciously know deep down that none of their comfort is earned and is built on the untold misery of millions. this causes them go to psychotic looking for threats (ex. al qaeda slamming a plane into lincoln NE, BLM protesters dragging them out of their homes, etc) because they understand that they deserve punishment for their miserable lives

anyways, i think about that when i see the twitter clip of Chuds on a Plane all screaming for the manager

that’s a good take

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Pook Good Mook posted:

Here's a helpful tip for would-be criminals. When cops start asking you questions beyond your name, DOB, and license info, shut the gently caress up.

This is especially true when you're already in custody and they start asking you questions about specific items found in your possession. Assume they are considering charges additional to the ones you got arrested for.

DON'T. loving. TALK. TO. COPS.

LAWYER THE gently caress UP

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Samurai Sanders posted:

whatever happened about that representative who said she was going to carry a gun into Congress?

Died of exhaustion and dehydration after all of the massive dumps

Skrode
May 9, 2018

gregday posted:

loving lol

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Ossoff reveal yourself you coward

Wear the loving hat Ossoff

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Glimm posted:

Mitch blocked the vote on the clean $2000, voting to override trump’s veto isn’t the same as voting no on a bill for a clean $2000. Only broken brains believe that dumb poo poo.

lol you are the biggest fuckin mark

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

gregday posted:

agh gently caress you

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

:v:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

buddy ur gonna get 4 years of it awoooooooo

2023 starts the biden impeachment, op

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
Ossoff u have my protection

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
imagine thinking these dorks are the vanguard of a fascist putsch

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1346676816438706176?s=20

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

GreenBuckanneer posted:

DON'T. loving. TALK. TO. COPS.

LAWYER THE gently caress UP

Here's a counterpoint, OP. Don't say this out loud to conservatives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gregday posted:

lmao that doesn't even make sense in the context of the show, gently caress these people