Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

RareAcumen posted:

I do, it reminds me of Sam & Max.

Also I can't believe that we're doing this with that insulin comic

Best comment: "Why did he turn into a ball of piss?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
"comics usually have an objective punchline"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Wait, one of the other guys said it right -- "Computer logout" -- but he's still there. Why isn't he logging out?

The others, it's obvious because they're saying the wrong thing.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The boundaries are still quite distinct.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Imagine beating a seal to death with a loving bicycle.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

mrfart posted:

Imagine beating a seal to death with a loving bicycle.

That's how the Inuit do it.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

There would have been a loving T Rex on it, but alas

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Wait, one of the other guys said it right -- "Computer logout" -- but he's still there. Why isn't he logging out?

The others, it's obvious because they're saying the wrong thing.

https://usabilitygeek.com/ux-logout-lapse/

quote:

To “log out” (two separate words) is to take an action, while “logout” is a noun or adjective that describes the components required to exit an account. It is a small difference, but clear grammar is a cornerstone of clear UX.

The first guy specifically asked the computer to log out. The second guy needs to either be more anal about grammar, submit a feature request, or he's simply shouting about what just happened. :colbert:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Themata posted:

The first guy specifically asked the computer to log out. The second guy needs to either be more anal about grammar, submit a feature request, or he's simply shouting about what just happened. :colbert:

ohhh, I see. A common syntax error (that even I made)! Thanks for the clarification

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

This thread is gonna be the thing people screenshot and post after the comic if we're not careful

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

VanSandman posted:

Tripe is meat! :argh:

Actually it's offal.

much like your posting

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Themata posted:

Should be log-out instead of logout anyway.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
He's actually saying "dollary-doos."

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

VinylonUnderground posted:

If that is your sincere view, you might want to examine your life and get serious therapy.

"I get really sad, which is a thing I like, and then I get so sad I comfortably fall asleep."

That's . . . not a great thought process.

I haven’t suffered (clinical) depression for many years. There’s nothing wrong with indulging in a particular emotion. For me, the comic is more of a listless sadness than an intense despair. If it were the latter, I’d agree with you.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I don't remember where we left off with abbeycourt manor in here, so I'm gonna post the last few just in case

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Ziv Zulander posted:

I personally think pfsc works better as a one a day, slow burn comic. I tried to binge through it a while back but it just got tiring after a while. The reason I'm always quoting the previous comic is because it does get confusing sometimes reading it like this. Regardless, if anybody wants it, here's the link again to the gallery I'm getting these from.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ihNnt

Also, I will never stop posting

I've read the whole comic all the way through lots of times and I have to say I'm really enjoying rereading it slowly through your posts. Also I very much appreciate the quoting the last comic for context. Please keep doing what you're doing.

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

Lurk Ethic posted:

I haven’t suffered (clinical) depression for many years. There’s nothing wrong with indulging in a particular emotion. For me, the comic is more of a listless sadness than an intense despair. If it were the latter, I’d agree with you.

As long as it works for you. I worry about people on these dg forums sometimes. I'm glad you are in a happy, if indulgent, space. I'm not a fan of indulging in negative emotions but if that works for you, go for it.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Still as true today as when it was written

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

^^^ yep ^^^

also, too lazy to grab the images so here u go
https://twitter.com/violainebriat/status/1331325602238926848

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Ziv Zulander posted:

Still as true today as when it was written

Holy poo poo Sartre made comics?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

oh gently caress off

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Nancy remains good

https://twitter.com/korimichele/status/1346551413460107268?s=19

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

If that happened to me I'd be rather impressed, to precisely cut a tall layer cake like that is almost as much effort as baking one.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

PYF comic: the time it takes is not worth thr payoff

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Sunswipe posted:

He's actually saying "dollary-doos."

I thought he was saying “dollars in dues”! Boy is my face red.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Ok, sorry to PBF but I really don't get it. Is he rejecting it because it called him dad? Is he mass producing Pinocchio-like living toys?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Beachcomber posted:

Ok, sorry to PBF but I really don't get it. Is he rejecting it because it called him dad? Is he mass producing Pinocchio-like living toys?

The second one.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

You Son of a Bitch!

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

the can should say goya

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Arrrrr

Beartato Has a Master’s Degree in Science… the Science of Beartato!

Perceptive

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Looks like another full-series art redo is needed

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1347013846012211201

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wait a minute this isn't satire!

Adbot