Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Firstborn posted:

don't worry, i found that sick filth you pervert!!
https://imgur.com/a/DuzqUF0
NWS

:kstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

CopperHound posted:

I keep playing this video like it is a hit of some bittersweet drug. It evokes an emotional response that is stronger than anything I have experienced in recent memory.

It reminds me of the video of the lady getting increasingly upset as she listens to a guy talk about a podcast that he likes that's "kinda obscure" and "you've probably never heard of it before."

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mauser posted:

It reminds me of the video of the lady getting increasingly upset as she listens to a guy talk about a podcast that he likes that's "kinda obscure" and "you've probably never heard of it before."

Well now I need to see this.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

e: I'm just in awe of the art, and also wondering what the heck prompted someone to make this?

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Well now I need to see this.

I don't know how to search for tweets, but found it in my texts:

https://mobile.twitter.com/rohanramdni/status/1329375303697719296

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

e: I'm just in awe of the art, and also wondering what the heck prompted someone to make this?

I imagine brytyjczycy w rzeczywistosci prompted it.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

it's uncanny how much the scot and english cartoons look like real scots and englishmen

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

hawowanlawow posted:

it's uncanny how much the scot and english cartoons look like real scots and englishmen

So where in Wales are you from?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

mrpwase posted:

So where in Wales are you from?

I'm American, I just don't know enough about welsh hicks to weigh in

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Is the text Welsh or Polish?

They're basically the same language, right?

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
Color mixing never ceases to amaze me; I had no idea you could turn red into such a nice shade of blue just by adding black

Votes

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Mauser posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlucIr8kg7k

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Mauser posted:

I went on a nice date with a lady once that started because I liked her post where she said "I can't loving stand Joe Rogan"

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
That song in the video sounds like Johan Johansson. Or maybe something from Annihilation? I'm pretty sure I used it in DnD before

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Firstborn posted:

That song in the video sounds like Johan Johansson. Or maybe something from Annihilation? I'm pretty sure I used it in DnD before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL8ZmqyNiZM&t=52s

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 19:36 on Jan 6, 2021

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Presenting a visualization of my decision-making process:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

Color mixing never ceases to amaze me; I had no idea you could turn red into such a nice shade of blue just by adding black

Votes

:masterstroke:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lol.

a computer ghost
May 30, 2011

an unhackable cat???

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Presenting a visualization of my decision-making process:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I love this.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Man I wish Paul F Tompkins wasn’t sick of people saying everything with a moustache is Paul F Tompkins. Because that is Paul F Tompkins Bombadil right there.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Mauser posted:

The Joe Rogan Podacst is pretty good tbh and I've never heard him say anything particularly controversial on it and he's the first guy to say he's an idiot. I haven't listened to most of them though since there are hundreds... But most of the talk there are about doin drugs, MMA or comedy. Makes me wonder if these people have ever actually watched it or if they're just doing the internet hipster routine

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Zzulu posted:

The Joe Rogan Podacst is pretty good tbh and I've never heard him say anything particularly controversial on it and he's the first guy to say he's an idiot. I haven't listened to most of them though since there are hundreds... But most of the talk there are about doin drugs, MMA or comedy. Makes me wonder if these people have ever actually watched it or if they're just doing the internet hipster routine

For the love of God dude

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Oh sorry, memes

related;

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Zzulu posted:

Lol clownpilled 🤡

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
haha jesus, way to just waltz into the thread and show your whole rear end

If you can't tell that Joe Rogan is a terrible person, then you are a terrible person. sorry you had to find out in the memes thread, of all places.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I can hear the music, this is great, thank you!

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

DontMockMySmock posted:

haha jesus, way to just waltz into the thread and show your whole rear end

If you can't tell that Joe Rogan is a terrible person, then you are a terrible person. sorry you had to find out in the memes thread, of all places.

Don't know much about this guy but a cursory google didn't reveal any immediate deviancy. What's he done wrong?

Hutzpah
Nov 6, 2009
Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

Lmao

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
oh boy here we go

surely there's a better thread somewhere to have this discussion

if we're gonna discuss current events here (and joe rogan is nowhere near current) we could at least be discussing the chuds storming the capitol as we speak

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
The best part about the Joe Rogan podcast is that its existence let The Good Place make a joke about torturing Emily Dickinson by making her listen to the Joe Rogan podcast

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
looks like some jojo fans are getting real mad at each other on facebook lol

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Jihad Joe posted:

Don't know much about this guy but a cursory google didn't reveal any immediate deviancy. What's he done wrong?

Well he's a meathead so he said some negative things about transpeople a few years ago. He has since said sorry about that. I don't really remember what it was... Something about transwomen shouldn't be allowed to do sports against biological women?

Like, I've seen people say he's a rightwing rear end in a top hat and poo poo and I get the complete opposite vibe from the actual, you know, podcast. I don't get why 30 year old green haired women on TikTok would cry about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dudes playing dense like there needs to be a smoking gun of Joe Rogan making GBS threads on handicapped children to be a net negative on society is loving funny during one of the dumbest attempted coups in history.

He's a meathead who bought into his own hype that comedians are modern-day philosophers and literally gets stoned all day while spouting bullshit, taking the "both sides" binary framing of lovely news reporting and giving everyone a platform and pretending every opinion is weighted equally. There are virtues to letting people who otherwise get no airtime on Boomer outlets like CNN voice themselves in full, but they're marginal when you remember that the podcast is ultimately a business and Rogan long-ago figured out that pandering to CHUDs with delusions of warrior-poetry would pay his bills until he's dead. He's not a modern-day Plato and the show isn't some safe space to "tell it like it is." It's just another form of a hugbox for dudes who act allergic to the term "liberal arts" but instinctively need a space to express those skills. In the end he's just another pied piper for a lot of people who never had a decent teacher or older male mentor figure, which wouldn't be a crime except like all media personalities he can't help but form of a cult of protection around himself.

mind the walrus has a new favorite as of 21:37 on Jan 6, 2021