Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Hearing this in mid-atlantic newsreel voice

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

new phil update. yesterday (1/1/2021) phil took a shower before he began his "retro street fighter stream." this caused phil's body temperature to rise! thanks to the phil fans phil reached the 100 dollar donation goal and put on his platinum vest. this caused him to "overheat" further. according to phil his back became covered in sweat and disgusting during the hour he wore the vest!

\

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
lol

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
show some drat respect to the King of Retro

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
its awesome that all it takes to get him to put on his vest is to pay him money. gonna try this technique on my mom next time she insists I wear a coat to school.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbpofCSQWds&t=225s

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Hearing this in mid-atlantic newsreel voice

started doing this with all of dinosaur jerk's posts now and honestly kind of recommend

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1346881631076773889?s=19

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Phil just stated that he doesn't like Trump because he doesn't agree with some of the decisions he has made as president, but also let everyone know that he knows Trump personally due to the business dealings he had with the company that he used to work for and that he's actually a really nice guy.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

American McGay posted:

Phil just stated that he doesn't like Trump because he doesn't agree with some of the decisions he has made as president, but also let everyone know that he knows Trump personally due to the business dealings he had with the company that he used to work for and that he's actually a really nice guy.

i think its based that he doesnt let his personal dealings with someone affect his political opinions. reasonable, logical, and even-handed, no surprise coming from phil

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

hes an entrepreneur and philanthropist, im sure Trump recognized that in him and respected him

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Kingly.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Looks like tje kong of hate and the king of retro has a new crown.
The king of deals

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1347010236624760833

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lmao dsp always wins in the end

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He's the pettiest motherfucker alive lol. Only a true freak could look at this whole situation and somehow make it about himself.

The King of Hate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

lmao dsp always wins in the end

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay posted:

He's the pettiest motherfucker alive lol. Only a true freak could look at this whole situation and somehow make it about himself.

The King of Hate.

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1347013955152084993

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmfao hes the king of like, seeing another guy fall into the latrine, and it amuses him because hes used to the smell

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lmfao hes the king of like, seeing another guy fall into the latrine, and it amuses him because hes used to the smell

Ah, that old chestnut.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

The King of Hate.

i agree, phil is epic

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Ah, that old chestnut.

Im sure theres some gbs name for the trope you can go look up to feel better

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adam Sandler this is how I win.jpg

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I think they should add a Phil emote to celebrate his almost 12 year legacy and if it has to be a PogChamp replacement then so be it.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

trying to jack off posted:

i agree, phil is epic

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

The King of Hate.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

The King of Hate.

bro its an emoticon on a silicon valley website for harvesting children's data

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

bro its an emoticon on a silicon valley website for harvesting children's data
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzYBn5fgyT4

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
this could be a double edged sword -- phil reffering to the new pogchamp[s]

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

this could be a double edged sword -- phil reffering to the new pogchamp[s]

nodding with fingers steepled

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i used to mix ketchup with miracle whip to make this ZESTY sauce. and i'd dip my keelbasa in it. -- dark syde phjil

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
first of all. the name soylent is scary. for those of you don't know, its an old school plot line. -- darksydephil

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
the phil prestream today was litty poggers pogchamp pogphil hype today gamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

first of all. the name soylent is scary. for those of you don't know, its an old school plot line. -- darksydephil

lmfao