Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

a US senator begging an app to do more lol just pathetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao the president incited nut jobs to sack the Capitol and the discourse is over how long his probation should be

sneak peak into america's mod forum

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

after listening to the war nerd eps on the yeltsin coup this poo poo makes me so much more angry

Lol yeah

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

so what was this stunt supposed to accomplish anyway

I mean it's obvious both dems and repubs let them in but why

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao the president incited nut jobs to sack the Capitol and the discourse is over how long his probation should be

pence for ik

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1346963100101193735?s=20

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/RacismFactory/status/1346939315562143756

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

after listening to the war nerd eps on the yeltsin coup this poo poo makes me so much more angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjBmtkW3Tl8

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Deified Data posted:

Yeah I too felt the pangs of envy tonight but it's by no means a fair comparison. The chuds had training wheels in the form of an army of police who were there to protect their person and ensure they have a fun and educational tour of the capitol. If the left tried this they'd kill us before even the first dozen people gathered.

I'm not going to be very ego bruised when there is video of the cops literally holding their hands down steps. Someone died but it was pretty much because they stepped off of the guided tour.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

why does nancy pelosi give off "needs to be bought pizza" vibes to these people

like, even if you like her, everybody saw her two freezers full of overpriced ice cream right

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

loquacius posted:

why does nancy pelosi give off "needs to be bought pizza" vibes to these people

like, even if you like her, everybody saw her two freezers full of overpriced ice cream right

Pelosi loves her a nice fresh CHEESE PIZZA after all

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/KevinPDempsey/status/1346930910025842689

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/mikedebonis/status/1346957589339320321

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

by "the founders," he of course means "the characters from hit Broadway musical Hamilton"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm not going to be very ego bruised when there is video of the cops literally holding their hands down steps. Someone died but it was pretty much because they stepped off of the guided tour.

prepare your body

https://twitter.com/SLevelt/status/1346940015734099971

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

The Whiskey Rebellion didn't end so poorly for the Founders. 600 protestors and only 3-4 killed.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Are libs gonna love Pence now?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Yinlock posted:

Setting the tone for the next four years maybe?

"Well we could pass ____________ , but but but what if the crazies get mad and storm the capital again? You don't want that do you???"

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

good post

https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/1346945937977921537?s=21

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

mike de boner

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Yup, they beat the white kids at occupy too.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

https://www.c-span.org/event/?507698/senate-debates-objection-counting-electoral-college-votes&live

Sleepy Chuck is sounding slightly perturbed right now.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Who else is ready for the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Trumpism Act

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
sorry if repost
https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1346987377739362305

*Squints and winces*

Brimruk
Jun 5, 2009
Just a big loving lol at comparing old people being shuffled into a tunnel to a bunch of ships being btfo’ed by the Japanese

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Yinlock posted:

The obvious end that'd be served if this was a bipartisan op would be the delegitimization of direct action that actually targets the political class directly rather than more nebulous societal injustices. Like theoretically being able to tell any uppity lefties "do you want to be like those MAGA terrorists??" and such, horseshoe theory, whatever same old poo poo

Maybe I'm wrong but I think if that's the case, they're playing with real fire. A huge reason that we haven't had anything like this happen before is most Americans have no idea that going into the physical spaces the government occupies and loving poo poo up is actually even possible within the bounds of physics, and seeing something like this(especially with the chuds involved not really facing any consequences) might give them ideas the next time they get pissed about their own circumstances

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

mcmagic posted:

Are libs gonna love Pence now?

Lol yeah they are

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

this stupid moron is going to be the mayor of NY. lol

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

mcmagic posted:

*nods*

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it'd be funny if pence becomes president only to invalidate the Biden 46 mechandise

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

They stormed the capitol? When??!?! Why is Chuck talking about thugs? What happened?

-Diane Feinstein every 30 minutes

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
"darkest day in recent american history" schumer

*thousands die of covid every day*

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Radirot posted:

"darkest day in recent american history" schumer

*thousands die of covid every day*

you could make a case for most embarrassing day in recent american history, I guess, but,

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Ringo Roadagain posted:

listening to the jimmy dore show and he should stick to loudly complaining about libs. because he is very bad at comedy.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ehh this chud piece of poo poo is kind of my enemy.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

mcmagic posted:

Lmao

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pryor on Fire posted:

They stormed the capitol? When??!?! Why is Chuck talking about thugs? What happened?

-Diane Feinstein every 30 minutes

She saw the Confederate flags and thought they were throwing her a surprise celebration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Ringo Roadagain posted:

listening to the jimmy dore show and he should stick to loudly complaining about libs. because he is very bad at comedy.

he's terrible