Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1347013955152084993?s=20

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Today I learned that they put card limits on yugioh decks after some guy in a German tournament brought a 2222 card deck

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've probably told this before but some kid at a local library Pokemon TCG tourney I entered did that in my first match and also told me that at his house they let him put however many energy cards he wants in one turn and a bunch of other hosed up rules about how many he can draw and stuff and I was too much of a pussy to snitch on his rear end to the referee so he beat the poo poo out of me in like 3 turns.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I've probably told this before but some kid at a local library Pokemon TCG tourney I entered did that in my first match and also told me that at his house they let him put however many energy cards he wants in one turn and a bunch of other hosed up rules about how many he can draw and stuff and I was too much of a pussy to snitch on his rear end to the referee so he beat the poo poo out of me in like 3 turns.

i remember and im annoyed you brought it up because it pisses me off :mad:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i hope that kid comes to the imp zone so i can flame their rear end

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

GorfZaplen posted:

Today I learned that they put card limits on yugioh decks after some guy in a German tournament brought a 2222 card deck

Wormskull posted:

lol

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Lol

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

iirc you could plug a ds4 into it and the analog sticks would work

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
imagine how good the playstation 2 classic will be

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/postal-supervisor-middletown-who-stole-packages-sentenced

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Nine months home confinement? Have fun, gamer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

This.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

herculon posted:

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

used to live in this town noice

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://www.engadget.com/2009-11-01-infinity-ward-pulls-fight-against-grenade-spam-ad-in-light-of.html

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://twitter.com/devtesla/status/1351222398041927685?s=21

Lol god

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

goon trying to light a cartridge of Actraiser on fire, yelling about how one of the towns is named after President Millard Fillmore of the racist Know Nothing Party

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i find this games use of HOLY problematic, to say nothing of NUKE...

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Bicyclops posted:

goon trying to light a cartridge of Actraiser on fire, yelling about how one of the towns is named after President Millard Fillmore of the racist Know Nothing Party
lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Bicyclops posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Fungah! posted:

i find this games use of HOLY problematic, to say nothing of NUKE...

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

:whitewater:

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

god dammit what is the word going down the toilet? They even used a blank tile to complete it, really highlights all the stains.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Tato posted:

god dammit what is the word going down the toilet? They even used a blank tile to complete it, really highlights all the stains.

Bubbus.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/SPITFIREVA/status/1352272170928525314