Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I got a six hour probe because I posted in an image thread without an image. And I even had an image, just imgur was loading slow so the admin didn't see it before they hit the probe button. That is apparently half as bad as fermenting an insurrection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/killmepill/status/1346947399646912512

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Fair warning there’s some politics twitter feeds where people are posting pics of the dead/dying qanon lady from today up close and personal, so if you’re sensitive to that, be cautious looking at comments

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Does this mean I have to learn what a pog champ emoji is?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ultrafilter posted:

Does this mean I have to learn what a pog champ emoji is?
Nah, I think all you really need to know is another moron has torpedoed their videogame-playing career because they couldn't shut up about being a rightwing shithead.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1347022612535201792?s=19

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

drat i knew i should have added garrison to my follows

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

did they say that? did they say they were gonna suck us off?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The Website Promise.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Op obviously not the idiot
https://twitter.com/leegunwoo98/status/1346916152107143168

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
If corporations aren’t people, how did Twitter suck those guys off?

Checkmate, libs.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Skwirl posted:

I got a six hour probe because I posted in an image thread without an image. And I even had an image, just imgur was loading slow so the admin didn't see it before they hit the probe button. That is apparently half as bad as fermenting an insurrection.

That's actually worse than fermenting an insurrection but it's a lot more effort to give someone more than a 6er.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Inceltown posted:

That's actually worse than fermenting an insurrection but it's a lot more effort to give someone more than a 6er.

I had a loving image, it just didn't load before the mod hit probe.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
"Thank god for coups."
- Bean Dad

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Pounded in the butt by Mars conjugating in Taurus.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
First I didn’t get my Soros check and now I missed getting a blowie from Twitter.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Who knew that MAGA Jamiroquai would be some people’s thing.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Hollandia posted:

Who knew that MAGA Jamiroquai would be some people’s thing.

I've got some tedious tumblr essays on gay men thirsting after obviously lovely guys as an expression of internalized misandry I could share with you...

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
That’s the q-shaman And looks like he’s being disavowed as antifa

https://twitter.com/shayan86/status/1347015586329587714?s=21

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Ambitious Spider posted:

That’s the q-shaman And looks like he’s being disavowed as antifa

https://twitter.com/shayan86/status/1347015586329587714?s=21

it never gets old, waiting for the video of him in hysterical tears blubbering that he's one of them

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Man, he must have an awful personality.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Man, he must have an awful personality.

He's a Q nazi who goes to racist rallies dressed as a viking and has nazi tats, I dunno why you'd say that

e: https://twitter.com/ReKutinu/status/1347194450938912768

actual "some of the nazis were good"

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 15:54 on Jan 7, 2021

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's amazing how chud twitter is looking at photos an videos of incredibly well known chuds and being like "I think this is antifa".

Like, Matthew Heimbach. Yeah maybe this guy who has his own page on SPLC is a secret antifa supersoldier.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

EL BROMANCE posted:

It's amazing how chud twitter is looking at photos an videos of incredibly well known chuds and being like "I think this is antifa".

Like, Matthew Heimbach. Yeah maybe this guy who has his own page on SPLC is a secret antifa supersoldier.

That's how deep his cover is!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

EL BROMANCE posted:

My bosses have been going on all day about how it was ANTIFA that broke in

Yesterday they had such wonderful things to say like "I'm saving the good ammo for Schumer" and "it's no different than what your team did last year"

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
It's almost as if a movement united by adherence to beliefs that are self-evidently untrue attracts people who don't put much stock in evidence.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Henchman of Santa posted:

That's how deep his cover is!

But you can tell by the cryptic Antifa tattoos they failed to cover

That are actually white supremacist symbols that only a far-right nationalist would have

But that's how deep his cover is!

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Len posted:

My bosses have been going on all day about how it was ANTIFA that broke in

Yesterday they had such wonderful things to say like "I'm saving the good ammo for Schumer" and "it's no different than what your team did last year"

Where the gently caress do you work? Jesus christ.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'm gonna guess car dealership

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I made the mistake of talking about this yesterday with my boss, he kinda veers a little too close to the sun on things like this, and he thought it was very convenient that there were so many pictures. Dude, everyone carries a camera with them, the building is full of reporters and security cameras.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

hawowanlawow posted:

I'm gonna guess car dealership

Chemical warehouse. Everyone in management is a right wing chud

The old regime had a firm no politics rule which she overzealously used to shut down conversation but I kind of miss those days because God drat.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Depending on how much you hate them and how much you need the job the FBI might want to know that individuals who presumably have access to hazmat or explosive precursors are discussing the logistics of assassinating a US Senator down to the best ammo to use.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/TreWardWBAL/status/1347226070085480448

I don't know if this is exactly IOSM, but it's pretty fantastically idiotic.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

ultrafilter posted:

https://twitter.com/TreWardWBAL/status/1347226070085480448

I don't know if this is exactly IOSM, but it's pretty fantastically idiotic.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Soylent Pudding posted:

Depending on how much you hate them and how much you need the job the FBI might want to know that individuals who presumably have access to hazmat or explosive precursors are discussing the logistics of assassinating a US Senator down to the best ammo to use.

I'd like to but I can't afford the paycut and I make more than most places around here will start me at ):

He's currently sitting in his office yelling Not My President and I'm sure there's context but I don't have it so it comes across more like a nervous breakdown

Edit: he has a piece of paper taped to his door now

Len has a new favorite as of 19:18 on Jan 7, 2021

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Len posted:

I'd like to but I can't afford the paycut and I make more than most places around here will start me at ):

He's currently sitting in his office yelling Not My President and I'm sure there's context but I don't have it so it comes across more like a nervous breakdown

Edit: he has a piece of paper taped to his door now

How old did you say he was? Eight?

Maslovo
Oct 12, 2016

Are Youtube comments valid?

Dan M 1 day ago posted:

Shockked
Jesus on Dominion machines that were rigged ? to change Trump votes to Biden votes by 26%? and the judges are either too weak to make a decision, or they were paid off to rule in favor of Biden’s cheating?

Message to John Leary

Friday, December 11, 2020: (St. Damascus I)

Jesus said: “My people, when you were in school, you took classes in civics and you learned about your bicameral legislative branches of government. It is difficult to have a true majority when you have more than two main parties. This is why you are having a runoff election in Georgia because the third party had enough votes so one candidate did not have 50% of the votes. Over the years your voters have put different parties in power, both in the Presidency and the Congress. You are seeing more divisions in your people as each party struggles to gain power. Campaigning is legal, but this 2020 election for President is strange and corrupted. Normally, when one party wins the Presidency, that party brings in more members to Congress. This year the votes for the Republicans gained members in the House of Representatives. This anomaly is explained with the cheating Dominion machines that were rigged to change Trump votes to Biden votes by 26%. The fake mail-in ballots were also rigged which is why many Democrat districts had more votes than there were people registered to vote. This election is a fraud, and you are praying for Trump to win in the Supreme Court. Trust in My protection at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is obvious to most observers that there was fraud with the Dominion machines that could be demonstrated in a court room with a 26% change of Trump votes to Biden votes. You also did not have a forensic validation of all of the mail-in ballots. If nothing is going to be settled in court, then America just turned into Venezuela where any amount of cheating is allowed. If there ever was an election that needed to be investigated, this is the one. All of the fraud evidence was brought forward, but the judges are either too weak to make a decision, or they were paid off to rule in favor of Biden’s cheating. This is not over, because I can still perform miracles that could change the outcome. Keep praying your double prayers for your President.”

Ref:
http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/?cat=3&order=DESC[

Maslovo has a new favorite as of 19:32 on Jan 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maslovo
Oct 12, 2016

Dan M 1 day ago posted:

Shockked
Jesus on program (Hammer-Scorecard) didn't help in election?

Message to John Leary

Saturday, November 14, 2020: (Requiem Mass for Don Hill)

Jesus said: “My people, Don was a good man in all that he did for Me, and he is in upper purgatory. I know you are praying hard for your President to overturn the CIA’s programming (Hammer-Scorecard) that hacked the voting numbers by 3% in the battleground states by changing Trump votes into Biden votes. The other absentee problems and dead people voting are a distraction from the big story, because they were only a small amount of votes. The CIA program was used to hack the vote numbers on the internet overnight on election day so the vote tallies put Biden a winner in the battleground states in the morning. Unless this crime is thoroughly investigated, the deep state will keep using this program to bring their candidate victory every time. Pray for your President to win over this treasonous, fraudulent election.”

Ref:
http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/?cat=3&order=DESC