Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

And what happens if Trump pardons them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:

Bird in a Blender posted:

Can someone in the tech world fill me in on why there’s like 30 people lined up outside my micro center right now? All I wanted to do was return some stuff, but I think I’ll come back some other time.

Maybe they got a shipment of GPU's in.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Uh, not to make too much of the barn door and escaped horse analogy but

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Fifty Three posted:

Apparently that lady was literally rubbing onions on her eyes

My theory is she got a bare minimum whiff of teargas and ran. She doesn't have have swelling or other symptoms so I really don't think she had direct contact with it. Basically she's a coward of the revolution. Fuckin loser.

e:

shirts and skins posted:

I hope they just charge them after inauguration.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

I made myself log off and do work for a bit earlier while typing up something about this. It was about realizing people would be arrested and charged, and it would potentially become the first big partisan issue to dominate the news when Biden takes over. Just imagining the Fox News group painting this as a peaceful protest and demonizing a Biden DoJ for being politically motivated to charge people.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Video cards are really hard to find, so there was probably a shipment delivered.

Yea this might be it. Their social media didn’t give me many clues.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

shirts and skins posted:

Oh I expect that to happen, but hey, maybe he goes golfing and forgets to do it.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Yea this might be it. Their social media didn’t give me many clues.

Are you close enough to ask? Or at least update us when you see them carrying things out. you have my attention

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

shirts and skins posted:

You think he actually cares?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Trump won’t pardon random chuds I don’t think, not on his own volition (another rear end in a top hat like Miller or Ivanka may push him to do it), he only would do that for friends or powerful allies. He knows chud loyalty is absolute and doesn’t give a gently caress about them

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

shirts and skins posted:

The wheels of justice turn way to slow for him to still be in office and have the opportunity.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
For a group of people that preaches personal responsibility, I'm appalled but not surprised to see that they're trying to blame everyone else but themselves for what happened yesterday.

Surely it couldn't be a bunch of Trump supporters that did this dastardly deed. It must've been antifa, blm, Carmen Sandiego, someone else. No Trump supporter would ever call for or instigate violence no sir.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I hope they just charge them after inauguration.

This is the smart call, especially since Trump is neck deep in this himself. You can't pardon someone who hasn't been charged. Just wait until Jan 21, then round them all up.

e: Oh and McCarthy's little unity speech last night was also complete bullshit.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1347214766079664136

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Zuckerberg upgraded Trump's 1 day probe to a perma...

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1347210379332644868

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Jan 7, 2021

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Silly Burrito posted:

For a group of people that preaches personal responsibility, I'm appalled but not surprised to see that they're trying to blame everyone else but themselves for what happened yesterday.

Surely it couldn't be a bunch of Trump supporters that did this dastardly deed. It must've been antifa, blm, Carmen Sandiego, someone else. No Trump supporter would ever call for or instigate violence no sir.

What I like about the "Antifa did it" bullshit is the implication that yes Trumpers believe that an election was stolen and democracy and their country are at stake but no, none of them were actually willing to do anything about it it was actually a false flag because they're too cowardly and lazy.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Hopefully they don't even publicly identify them until after he's gone, so Trump has to be like "uh I pardon the guy with the fur hat on".

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/brianschatz/status/1347171859024859137

i'm not liking this mitt love

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Silly Burrito posted:

How about a former Obama advisor and ambassador to Russia calling them Bolsheviks?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
It’s why Mitt is speaking up. He knows this is his time to be the center right guy the nation is begging for atm

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

nerve posted:

Are you close enough to ask? Or at least update us when you see them carrying things out. you have my attention

I actually left. The store didn't open for another 20 minutes, and I didn't really feel like waiting that amount of time, plus waiting in line. I'll head back later today and ask.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Quiet Feet posted:

What I like about the "Antifa did it" bullshit is the implication that yes Trumpers believe that an election was stolen and democracy and their country are at stake but no, none of them were actually willing to do anything about it it was actually a false flag because they're too cowardly and lazy.

I can't decide if it was funnier that a bunch were calling them anti-fa because they found pictures of people there on anti-fa group sites... of pictures of right wingers or the number of people who think Via Getty was inciting all the violence because of the number of pictures tagged Via Getty.... images

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
hes definitely running in 24 right

I actually left. The store didn't open for another 20 minutes, and I didn't really feel like waiting that amount of time, plus waiting in line. I'll head back later today and ask.

oh i thought you could see from your window or somethin. dont need the info that bad haha

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'm okay with Mitt. He seems like a mildly racist grandpa who is gonna take you fishing one day and definitely won't hit on your friends but man isn't it funny when he says or does something racist, oh Gramps ha ha ha

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

GBS Simpson thread killing it, as usual

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

It just hit me why Turner's had a line around the block this weekend. loving bullets. It's gotta be bullets. Stupid hicks wasting my time when all I wanted to do was build my tackle box!!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
rest in piss you dangerous conspiracy weirdo

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

SHOAH NUFF posted:

It’s why Mitt is speaking up. He knows this is his time to be the center right guy the nation is begging for atm

It's loving insane that Mitt Romney is the voice of reason on the right.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Silly Burrito posted:

It's loving insane that Mitt Romney is the voice of reason on the right.

He wouldn’t even be the most conservative liberal if he was a democrat.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Why did I click the replies why did I click the replies why did I click the replies why did I click the replies why did I click the replies why did I click the replies why did I click the replies

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I mean the real answer is Prester Jane.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I'm okay with Mitt. He seems like a mildly racist grandpa who is gonna take you fishing one day and definitely won't hit on your friends but man isn't it funny when he says or does something racist, oh Gramps ha ha ha

Reminder that Mitt Romney killed Toys R Us, or at least his friends at Bain Capital did.

Romney might not have the stomach for overt nationalism but he loving loves the causes of said nationalism.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
RE: the Dead Kennedy's weird Mitt fellating tweet yesterday

https://twitter.com/AltTentacles/status/1347050940684230656

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
lmao it doesnt take loving Nostradamus to predict the poo poo that has happened in the Trump era

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

I've been reading the Sarah Kendzior book referenced, and yeah there's all the poo poo hiding in plain sight about Trump no one cared to report on.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Ornery and Hornery posted:

GBS Simpson thread killing it, as usual

To be fair that's not far off from how Josh Hawley looks.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

nerve posted:

lmao it doesnt take loving Nostradamus to predict the poo poo that has happened in the Trump era

The worst hillary deadenders love to point out that she warned us about Trump like... THE ONLY REASON I VOTED FOR HILLARY WAS AGAINST TRUMP!

We all saw this coming. He's the personification of the greed and malfeasance that built the 80s.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
These people should all go to jail. Right or left, this is dangerous, embarrassing imagery and our government cannot afford a weak response. It's time to remind these people that they are not the boot, they reside snugly underneath the boot like all the rest of us.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1347223560302034945

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Spoeank posted:

The worst hillary deadenders love to point out that she warned us about Trump like... THE ONLY REASON I VOTED FOR HILLARY WAS AGAINST TRUMP!

We all saw this coming. He's the personification of the greed and malfeasance that built the 80s.

To take it a step further, it's the culmination of his entire generation's lifelong worship of money and celebrity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

I'll believe it when I see it