Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

and a glorious mango of mangoes to you, as well :coffeepal:

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

biosterous posted:

thinking about how kevin smith horny tweeting about his wife many years ago is, in hindsight, one of the more benign things a celebrity has done on twitter

supposedly he lost a bet and so that was his wife posting as him, which actually makes it pretty funny

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

golf mambo byob :coffeepal:

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

lou bega to you too

cruft

DID SOMEBODY SAY ERMINE PICS?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

I DID, POST THEM GOOD SNOWSNAKES

Manifisto

knowwhatImean, vern?
/

cruft posted:

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
more tubular animals

Escape From Noise

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

more tubular animals

This made me think of hot dogs, which made me think of Doug.

Kief, how is Doug? I hope he is happy

cruft

When it warms up, they turn back into stoats. Here's a stoat.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

This made me think of hot dogs, which made me think of Doug.

Kief, how is Doug? I hope he is happy

Doug was eaten by a turkey vulture but his memory lives on.

Also if you haven't seen a hot dog eaten by a turkey vulture you are missing out on life.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

When it warms up, they turn back into stoats. Here's a stoat.

S T O A T

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Love weasel types so much, like I'm tearing up at my desk because I miss my ferret Smudge. Himbs was a good boy.

ChubbyChecker

biosterous posted:

thinking about how kevin smith horny tweeting about his wife many years ago is, in hindsight, one of the more benign things a celebrity has done on twitter

iirc he made that because he had lost a bet, and had to make the worst tweet possible

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

ChubbyChecker posted:

iirc he made that because he had lost a bet, and had to make the worst tweet possible

unlike the beto sex tweet, which appears to have been made in earnest

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mailorder bees! posted:

unlike the beto sex tweet, which appears to have been made in earnest

Beto never hosed

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dry dick Twitter is honestly the funniest Twitter

more falafel please

forums poster

Kief Richards posted:

Dry dick Twitter is honestly the funniest Twitter

i have no problem with horny on main as long as people aren't so obviously terrible at it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

i have no problem with horny on main as long as people aren't so obviously terrible at it

Same but these are the people who also end up in my DMs asking for pictures of my butthole and I'm literally just shitposting things like it's a memo pad for bad ideas. So it's real real funny to me.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

The butthole market is flooded, everybody's got one

Escape From Noise

TVsVeryOwn posted:

The butthole market is flooded, everybody's got one

They do??? Uh... hahaha! Of course they do! Haha! Me too! I definitely have a butthole!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Note to self: increase butthole numbers to get an edge on the market

more falafel please

forums poster

if you can't get more buttholes, why not make the most of the one you have? hi, I'm kirk johnson for goatse dot cx

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

Note to self: increase butthole numbers to get an edge on the market

Screaming "buy!" and "sell!" into a pair of buttholes on my mahogany desk

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

is there like a gamefaqs guide for how to be horny on main

Papa Was A Video Toaster

aldantefax posted:

is there like a gamefaqs guide for how to be horny on main

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
You KNOW 30-40% of BYOB posters suffer from "flat-crack" or "dry-gulch malaise"-- you KNOW this. And still you hole-havers air your privilege out for all to see. It's heartbreaking and disgraceful.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

alnilam

I saw minks / ferrets / something like that in the wild one time, while hiking at 5 am, and it was cool as hell.

Also in general hiking at 5 am with a headlamp you see a LOT of glowing eyes in the forest it's cool @ heck. Way more than you see at dusk.

ty manifisto

more falafel please

forums poster

i admit that i have hank hill butt but the allegations that i wear a prosthetic to mitigate the effects are patently false. my hip bones suffer for my art

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If you cry on Starbucks pumpkin bread the tears improve the flavor about 800% so this tells me they are dreadfully underseasoning it, I should stop eating junk food from fast food places and I probably should take a klonopin and hide in the warehouse until this storm passes.

more falafel please

forums poster

Kief Richards posted:

If you cry on Starbucks pumpkin bread the tears improve the flavor about 800% so this tells me they are dreadfully underseasoning it, I should stop eating junk food from fast food places and I probably should take a klonopin and hide in the warehouse until this storm passes.

sometimes you just need to add some "see salt"...

Papa Was A Video Toaster

my glutes are great

alnilam

ewoa;h

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

frig I walked into this one!!!!!!!

Jinh

Omg......

Escape From Noise

I see salt...I EAT IT!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Sel la vie

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Post your favorite work thing:

"We're gonna give them our full swag."

I asked my boss if he knew what swag meant, and he does not.

Amp

Kief Richards posted:

Post your favorite work thing:

the part where I'm done for the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

"Time to go take some bottom soundings."
Translation to normal speak: We're going to go manually measure the depth of water at some specific points
translation to what the boss actually means: We're going to go fishing for bottom fish by jigging. hopefully one of us will land a halibut.

realtalk: having a union that eventually drags the government kicking and screaming into arbitration, and extracts every demand save one from them. Also, the social safety net that allows me to freak out at home and keep getting paid most of my salary until I'm well enough to go back to work.

B33rChiller fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jan 8, 2021

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk