Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I got a text from one of my CA cousins letting me know another cousin of mine in VA got COVID-19. Apparently it's serious enough that he's on a ventilator & family members held an emergency Zoom prayer meeting. I joined in, but being the goon that I am, I was on mute & had my camera off so I could eat a tuna melt i made for dinner without being too much of a distraction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--sorry about your cousin

Its Rinaldo posted:

Lol Rush Limbaugh got the twitter axe too

Edit: Beaten by Ross :argh:

He's not, he just deleted his account.

The horror if others follow his brave act...

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
More Addie in snow, Asheville got bunches.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Limbaugh is one of the few people who makes me want to yell “Go, cancer, go! Kill him, and painfully!” without the slightest trace of remorse. gently caress that guy.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Limbaugh self-martyred lol

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1347748221846773760?s=19

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Silly Burrito posted:

Possibly not the best word considering he still has the nuclear football.

Depressing to know that if Trump gave that order there would be enough chuds with keys to gently caress the world over

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

God drat this has been a really funny two days.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm happy that the nuclear football requires a second person to activate, and apparently :trumppop: pissed off enough of the military brass that they won't comply with him wanting to nuke Iran.

That said, it would be completely unsurprising if Donnie tries to start a war on January 19th just so that Biden has to clean up the mess.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I kinda have to assume (or at least hope) Biden has been in backdoor talks with Iran since the election, just trying to calm them down and poo poo.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Olive Garden's breadstick based betrayal is a huge blow to the dining options for American fascists. If they lose Cheesecake Factory they'll starve.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Things are going so fast what happened with Olive Garden?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Its Rinaldo posted:

Hannity spent a segment denying that his unlimited pasta pass has been revoked

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

I really really want to beat the Titans.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Its Rinaldo posted:

Someone wrote a (pretty decent) joke disguised as an Olive Garden press release saying they were banning people identified at the riot from their infinite noodle deal and specifically mentioned Hannity.

Hannity of course had nothing better to do than ensure us that he is still allowed to dine at Olive Garden.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
i absolutely thought that video was a deep fake

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/ExSKoontzMe/status/1347747465143988224

The birthmark is a pretty solid id

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
What if Trump starts using the presidential alert system to tweet?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

What if Trump starts using the presidential alert system to tweet?

Then we wouldn't be dealing with a normal shitposter. He would have ascended.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Oh man now this is interesting

https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1347635668835577859

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Half those people are carrying smartphones. The FBI shouldn't need our help tracking people who traveled, stayed in hotels, and carried their loving phones the entire time.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

https://twitter.com/3husxin/status/1347636858684141569
gently caress

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Then we wouldn't be dealing with a normal shitposter. He would have ascended.

gently caress, I almost want to see him try this.

Imagine like Verizon having to block the Presidential Alert system because Don can't stop posting

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
https://twitter.com/JuddApatow/status/1347741683052474374

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Carried in by a Canadian no less

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Its come up from time to time, but here is a reaction to the infamous Jeppson's Malort.

It gave me a good lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCYC7fI-qxw

Skip to 2:40 for the tasting.

The best part is when he tries to drink water to get rid of the flavor, and from personal experience, water does nothing. The flavor is like an oil that coats your tongue.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
What the gently caress is Malort?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I bought my wife a Malört ornament (Or Malörnament if you will) for x-mas and they sent a miniature of malört with it. Neither of us have ever drank the stuff and we’re both afraid to open it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Skwirl posted:

chicago distilled into a bottle

the taste is usually described as a mixture of cigarettes and burnt rubber bands

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Skwirl posted:

Pain.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Malort is a joke people from Chicago commit by getting people coming into Chicago the first time to drink malort. Nobody drinks it, it is produced soley so everyone in the Chicago metro area can have a bottle on hand so if somebody comes into Chicago they can trick them into drinking malort.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ha, you know this because of the time you went there and were convinced you were going to freeze to death because it was like 25 degrees out don't you?

I just remember the desperate plea for a coat as if it was the most unnatural piece of clothing for a person to have to wear.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I have autoplay on now and I've watched the unemployedwineguy drink a poo poo ton of lovely alcohol that I've actually had and his level of disgust for those is palpably less than it was for the Malort.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

Ha, you know this because of the time you went there and were convinced you were going to freeze to death because it was like 25 degrees out don't you?

I just remember the desperate plea for a coat as if it was the most unnatural piece of clothing for a person to have to wear.

IT WAS COLD

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Its Rinaldo posted:

Malort is a joke people from Chicago commit by getting people coming into Chicago the first time to drink malort. Nobody drinks it, it is produced soley so everyone in the Chicago metro area can have a bottle on hand so if somebody comes into Chicago they can trick them into drinking malort.

Can confirm

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
A friend bought me a shot for my birthday years ago telling me it was Fireball but it turned out to be Malort, which was a weird sensation since my taste buds were expecting spicy cinnamon but got something completely different.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chicago style pizza is great so how bad can malort be

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Nick Jr. Face posted:

A friend bought me a shot for my birthday years ago telling me it was Fireball but it turned out to be Malort, which was a weird sensation since my taste buds were expecting spicy cinnamon but got something completely different.

The only time I've drank Fireball was part of a ski shot at a bachelor party, which is probably the best way to drink Fireball.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Nick Jr. Face posted:

im impressed you survived that. bravo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Hear me out here

Twilight

but set in Letterkenny